Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 328 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 4908
Just one click away
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #4503
    Quote Originally Posted by Skajikhan  [View Original Post]
    It was a spinner that I used to see in oside. I had the wrong camera facing outwards and all I picked up was the sound. The sound was terrific. I fucked her to many big o and I finally had one inside her bare pussy. That really sucked. It was the best session her and I ever had.
    Damn I feel that. That happened to me with this Czech spinner when I was overseas. Phone fell and all I got was sound. Still kept it because it sounds good LOL.

  2. #4502
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    Sucks! Bet it cost a pretty penny too! Never deleted one myself, but had an awesome session once with my ATF (She used to go by "Tiny" and is a tatted spinner) that I realized after the fact had no sound. My mic was plugged in, but not switched on. Had a hh of awesome content without sound. It hurts losing those golden memories.

    I really liked that Claire did video for free as long as you agreed to her OF terms! Maybe Ava will give you a deal if you tell her you lost it? Lol
    That would be awesome, she doesn't charge much for video and she gave me a good deal already for the whole session since I've been a longtime regular. I must've seen her about 10 times between her 1st and last visit.

    I was able to save a few screenshots. Here's one of her perfect little holes. Fuck I wish she did Greek.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8768.jpg‎  

  3. #4501

    I had one too

    It was a spinner that I used to see in oside. I had the wrong camera facing outwards and all I picked up was the sound. The sound was terrific. I fucked her to many big o and I finally had one inside her bare pussy. That really sucked. It was the best session her and I ever had.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    Sucks! Bet it cost a pretty penny too! Never deleted one myself, but had an awesome session once with my ATF (She used to go by "Tiny" and is a tatted spinner) that I realized after the fact had no sound. My mic was plugged in, but not switched on. Had a hh of awesome content without sound. It hurts losing those golden memories.

    I really liked that Claire did video for free as long as you agreed to her OF terms! Maybe Ava will give you a deal if you tell her you lost it? Lol

  4. #4500
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    I just made one of the most epic fuck videos in 4 k with Ava today and I accidentally deleted it. FML!
    I don't know what device you used but there are ways to recover deleted materials depending on the device and OS. Just look up something like 'file recovery for device' and you can find something. If it was on your phone or laptop then you can definitely recover it unless you have some special setup. There is a timeline though so do it asap. There are sometimes programs you can buy that will make it easier for you.

  5. #4499

    Ouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    I just made one of the most epic fuck videos in 4 k with Ava today and I accidentally deleted it. FML!
    Sucks! Bet it cost a pretty penny too! Never deleted one myself, but had an awesome session once with my ATF (She used to go by "Tiny" and is a tatted spinner) that I realized after the fact had no sound. My mic was plugged in, but not switched on. Had a hh of awesome content without sound. It hurts losing those golden memories.

    I really liked that Claire did video for free as long as you agreed to her OF terms! Maybe Ava will give you a deal if you tell her you lost it? Lol
    Last edited by Jason619; 02-19-25 at 10:26. Reason: Quote fix

  6. #4498

    Heartbreaking

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    I just made one of the most epic fuck videos in 4 k with Ava today and I accidentally deleted it. FML!
    I'd be torn up for days, I'm so sorry for your loss.

  7. #4497
    I just made one of the most epic fuck videos in 4 k with Ava today and I accidentally deleted it. FML!

  8. #4496

    She looks like ole Daisy from 2019.

    Daisy was an awesome BBFS cip provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tendancer  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl pop up in the reviews and wondered if anyone us seen her. Wants a deposit which I don't usually do but if someone I "know" vouches for them I might. My type though so I'm sorely tempted. No cip according to the review.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6195360210/1

    Also, wtf is a wheel spin?

  9. #4495

    Spicy Chubby Latina

    Saw this girl pop up in the reviews and wondered if anyone us seen her. Wants a deposit which I don't usually do but if someone I "know" vouches for them I might. My type though so I'm sorely tempted. No cip according to the review.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6195360210/1

    Also, wtf is a wheel spin?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2875.jpeg‎  

  10. #4494

    Move the topic somewhere else please (like stupid shit)

    Are we discussing Trans wanting to do bare services? It seems we are now debating if someone is Trans or not.

    Here are a few bare service providers I have just encountered:

    Bailey, bare services at Serenity Health and Wellness about 23, and bubbly personality. I gave it to her good.

    Yoyo, Castle Spa about 30, and she doesn't allow CIP.

    Eva and Yoyo Red Panda.

  11. #4493
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesBalls  [View Original Post]
    I was talking about Iris who had recently started working as far as I remember it mentioned but I haven't visited her.

    I'm not talking about this one, Tiffany, who is trans. They advertise on trans sites so I'm going to assume that to mean she's trans.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/182269064
    Yeah I was talking about him as well. Iris isn't new she's had ads before and there were comments on her page pretty much saying she was trans. To each thier own if you want to see her even after you got multiple people telling you the same thing then you've made up your mind. That's why I like to stick to spinners.

  12. #4492
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahual  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her as I remember the tranny rumors a few years ago. There used to be comments on her old listcralwer ad as well. Hell to me there is at least 3 that are trans on lc. There is an easy solution to all this. Just fuck spinners under 5' and you'll never have to worry.
    I was talking about Iris who had recently started working as far as I remember it mentioned but I haven't visited her.

    I'm not talking about this one, Tiffany, who is trans. They advertise on trans sites so I'm going to assume that to mean she's trans.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/182269064

  13. #4491
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl0607  [View Original Post]
    Really a tranny. Look at the pics.
    Well I can assure you one thing if I ever get into it with a tranny that didn't disclose it to me, they are getting their ass whooped bigtime.

  14. #4490
    That one posts literally every 5 minutes. LOL.

  15. #4489

    The posting was gone

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    That wasn't even the one he was talking about lmao.
    I thought it was this because the posting was deleted. It's best to save the photos and upload. Does anyone know how to take a screenshot anymore?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape