Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 26665
-
02-20-25 06:56 #23080Senior Member

Posts: 74https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...b/617039011593
Does anyone have a review for her? She looks familiar but I an not sure.
-
02-20-25 06:53 #23079Senior Member

Posts: 74Agreed
She is a nut but is awesome at sucking dick. She once blew me up with texts about what an asshole I was for standing her up as I drove away moments after cuming down her throat. So unstable but honestly a good time when it works out.
Originally Posted by Dean27
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 06:09 #23078Senior Member

Posts: 515Appreciate the info as always, I can deal with some instability. Walking into a situation that leads to a stay at the county hotel is my biggest concern.
Originally Posted by Dean27
[View Original Post]
Thank you and stay safe. JK.
-
02-20-25 05:47 #23077Senior Member

Posts: 201Curly sue
Curly sue. Good head but a unstable provider. I quit seeing her a long time ago. She turns at a flip of a light switch. Has a problem with use. She has went crazy on me by simply asking if she was available. Enter at your own risk.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 04:43 #23076Senior Member

Posts: 515Any info on her please
She dropped a fellow long time mongers name as a reference but he hasn't responded to his message.
Me being not from GR I'd rather be safe than sorry, any info is appreciated. Stay safe JK.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...g/885277466657
-
02-19-25 21:58 #23075Senior Member

Posts: 226Drippen wet. Sexyy frakky squirt queen
Got to love when a provider deliberately steals photos from a porn site and then are shocked when you call the out on it. This provider insisted they were definitely her photos while directing me to the Kalamazoo Ave location which does not have a great rep. Said we would be all alone. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand.../537655107771. When I sent her the link to the site she stole from (https://de.spankbang.com/8pb3x/video/cute+white+girl) nothing but crickets. Shocking!
If the pictures are too good to be true they probably are!
-
02-19-25 21:39 #23074Senior Member

Posts: 234Lauren
Saw Lauren recently. BBBJ, daty, dfk, and cfs were still on the menu despite reports of her being CBJ now.
CJ was in the other room with nothing to do but unfortunately I didn't bring enough cash for both of them.
-
02-19-25 19:58 #23073Senior Member

Posts: 132https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...-/548746616583
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
I do think this is her.
-
02-19-25 17:07 #23072Senior Member

Posts: 587Tiny info needed
Anyone have contact with Tiny? Word was she'd be freed this week and might be available. PM me here if you have her contact info assuming she out and available?
Bottum out.
-
02-19-25 13:19 #23071Senior Member

Posts: 515Answered my own question
Set up an appointment this am with her. Glad I tried reaching out before I made the drive this morning. Crickets all day so no real loss but definitely lesson learned.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
Stay safe. JK.
-
02-18-25 20:11 #23070Senior Member

Posts: 515Stormy
Thinking about a visit with Stormy but all the post I find are from years ago, does anyone have a more recent experience they can share. Good or bad? JK.
-
02-18-25 15:17 #23069Senior Member

Posts: 29Mikayla
Saw Mikayla at a hotel near Meijer in cascade. Pics accurate, face is also nice. BBBJ, BBFS, CIP. Comms were straightforward and she is really easy to get along with. Would highly recommend. Damage for hhr was $.40.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/249411253786
J.
-
02-18-25 13:39 #23068Senior Member

Posts: 499I stay in touch with her on FB. We had an appointment in 2024 mid year.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 09:00 #23067Senior Member

Posts: 79Monica
Yep, that's her.
Originally Posted by JayJay2
[View Original Post]
Seemed strung out. Ripped open my glove box, started pulling papers out, my registration, insurance. Really weird stuff.
Here is another link for her if the last one didn't work.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/031963096731
-
02-18-25 08:17 #23066Senior Member

Posts: 145Damage
Hey what was your total damage for the dream?
Originally Posted by StudMan90
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





