Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 19313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17708

    Lady NV

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    All I can say is Willie nailed it again. She was everything he said she would be. I'm in trouble because she is only 20 minutes away. I see a lot of long lunches in my future.
    Yeah we are all in trouble because she is right in town and readily available and accessible for service! A really nice addition for Massage, Nuru and various other activities! If you like Latin ladies with great skills, you will not go wrong paying her a visit! Senior Forum Members and other members of the "naughty boys club" can PM me for contact information! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3812529993417724976.jpg‎   8893081411054397909.jpg‎  

  2. #17707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Jenjen

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    For those that have been around for at least a couple years, Jen was a huge favorite of the since departed RoadWarrior. I had tried to meet up with Jen several times while RW was still with us. In fact, he helped me get in touch with her and set up the meetings. For a variety of reasons though, the meet never occurred until RW past. Unfortunately, the meeting wasn't anything great and I never repeated. It's been awhle, but best I recall, she was bigger than the pics suggested and my time with her was just kinda bland. While it's possible it was just an off day for her, add in the missed opportunities from before RW's passing, and I just never saw the need to try again with her. Just my 2 cents.
    She is hot af to me, and has good comms. Came with good reviews. However her lackluster approach at donations for time really irked me to where I didn't go through. Quoted me an expensive amount for 45 m, then wouldn't budge on a deal for 60 m until later that night, when I went and saw someone else already.

    I've been in central / south America too much recently to do this shit in Florida anymore I swear. You can have a no-nonsense go for about 18 bucks in some countries while drinking your beer at the bar 50 feet away after. I'm ruined, I says.

  3. #17706

    No comms Bridgette

    Tried 3 different times with Bridgette, regardless of what her ad says her Comms are horrendous! Do you self a favor and don't waste your time.

  4. #17705

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    (snip)So there you have it JayJay now quite procrastinating and go see Shayla! I believe she will have incall this week pending her VOP situation.(snip)
    Absolutely correct, sir! I definitely need to meet her! While I do enjoy the visits with Heather, I'm very much interested in seeing Shayla too, just hasn't been easy to make it happen as of yet!

  5. #17704

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...n/074609403451

    Hey all wanted to inform you of this gem. I have not seen her in a while but she was a blast last time we met. Go enjoy her and treat her right. Was GFE with me! She texted me she was in town new ad attached.
    Had the amazing opportunity to see this wonderful woman. Hasn't been able to see in a while but she reached out when we were in town and I'm glad our scheudle lined up. She's totally GFE, drama free, and always aims to please. Definitely a fun time!

  6. #17703

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Hawkeye and I think your on the right track as to who should be at the top of your list. Having our cake and getting to eat it too is the whole point of this hobby!
    I am definitely hooked on Shayla.

  7. #17702
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Both these ladies bodies are amazing and you wouldn't be disappointed choosing either one for your visual stimulation. Since I've only met Heather once I don't think it's a completely fair comparison for me to say which one is better, I've seen Shayla a handful of times which obviously tends to lead to a more comfortable experience. I think the best help I can give you JayJay and others who are interested would be to tell you that after my first meeting with Shayla I knew that I would be a returning client whereas with Heather that is still somewhat up for debate. Shayla kinda has that same free spirited vibe that Sadie has and if you match it then the sky's the limit. Heather is a bit more subdued like many of us are as we get into our late 40's, 50's & 60's but in no way is that a negative. Think fine wine sunset dinners vs shots of tequila beach bars, both are a good time and it just depends on the mood your in. BTW I'm certain that both ladies are professional enough to pull off either of these two scenarios or accommodate any other dream situation you can think of.

    So there you have it JayJay now quite procrastinating and go see Shayla! I believe she will have incall this week pending her VOP situation.
    Having seen both of these lovely ladies, BR hit it right on the head. I will say I have also visited Shayla on a few occasions now and each time gets better. I don't think you will be disappointed with either of these two beautiful women.

  8. #17701

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    I am almost certain this is the same provider reviewed by SC99 a couple months ago. And, unfortunately, he was less than impressed. Should you be so inclined, never a bad idea to get a second opinion!
    By all means give her another try. I may have caught here on a bad day. Or just waking up. The biggest problem I had was her appearance. She looks great in her pictures, but put in zero effort for out time together.

  9. #17700

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM56  [View Original Post]
    OK, so has anyone seen this lady and if so how was the session. I have talked to her in the past but couldn't work out schedule to make the visit work. Pics look good, but like some are they accurate current?

    Any info would be great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...r/305248190416
    I am almost certain this is the same provider reviewed by SC99 a couple months ago. And, unfortunately, he was less than impressed. Should you be so inclined, never a bad idea to get a second opinion!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    More like partly cloudy. I went for a hhr visit and was happy to out with a QV. She was staying at the run down hotel near the car dealerships on US1 in Melbourne. Standard dirty room and standard misinformation with her pictures. They are her, but from her prime. Looks more like a streetwalker. I know Skip doesn't have the highest quality, but she should move to list crawler. Service was enough for me to complete, but I left unsatisfied. Had a lackluster BBJ, then came the cover and I did my usual K9 so I could close my eyes and pretend it was someone else.

  10. #17699

    Peaches

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...n/074609403451

    Hey all wanted to inform you of this gem. I have not seen her in a while but she was a blast last time we met. Go enjoy her and treat her right. Was GFE with me! She texted me she was in town new ad attached.

  11. #17698

    Anyone?

    OK, so has anyone seen this lady and if so how was the session. I have talked to her in the past but couldn't work out schedule to make the visit work. Pics look good, but like some are they accurate current?

    Any info would be great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...r/305248190416

  12. #17697

    Peaches

    The wonderful Peaches is back in the area. I have seen this lady several times and with out a doubt, a very good full GFE encounter. Would be nice if she could spend a bit more time here. But a never complain visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...n/074609403451

  13. #17696
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Great analogy BR, fine wine and sunset dinners vs shots of tequila and beach bars. I can actually see that in their pictures. I also think you mentioned that Heather was not into DFK or BBJ so perhaps not as GFE as Shayla.
    For me a woman who loves DFK always goes to the top of my list a good BBJ is nice icing on the cake as well.
    Thanks Hawkeye and I think your on the right track as to who should be at the top of your list. Having our cake and getting to eat it too is the whole point of this hobby!

  14. #17695
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB  [View Original Post]
    Saw her advertisement and figured why not. Immediate reply and add an appointment within drive time. Arrived and got the room number. After arriving at the room and laying down the donation as I always do without being asked, she asked if I would be interested in having her friend join for a little extra. Her friend stepped out, wearing her bra and panties and I figured, why not. Offered another Benjamin and we were getting started. This is when things started to kinda get south. While she was fully ready, her friend never removed anything. She gave me a so so BBBJ and as soon as there was any form on it, the cover went on, and she offered to get started. She assumed a position to do missionary so why not. What I thought was strange was that she took me and lid me in, but left her hand there to I assume keep from going to deep. I am in no way gifted so that should not have been an issue. Her friend just sat there and touched me, but that was about it. After about 10 minutes of really going nowhere with this she said do you want to change and I figured WTF why not. So she removed the cover and I assumed another one would get put on for her friend, but that wasn't the case. Her friend gave me a active handshake so I figured this was going to be about it so I let it go and it got even worse. She got up and put about three baby wipes on my chest and then they both proceeded to sit down and get on their phones. So, avoid her like the plague.

    https://tryst.link/online/lisalux10
    I thought it was strange how early morning her name was Pam then changed to Ashley. I told myself something weird was going on. Then I noticed this on tryst then noticed a ad on STG with a Brazilian. Wrote a note to her and asked for a pic same Pic from tryst. Instantly told myself this is a scam for some BS.

    Be safe guys. Stupid money for bullshit service.

  15. #17694
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Both these ladies bodies are amazing and you wouldn't be disappointed choosing either one for your visual stimulation. Since I've only met Heather once I don't think it's a completely fair comparison for me to say which one is better, I've seen Shayla a handful of times which obviously tends to lead to a more comfortable experience. I think the best help I can give you JayJay and others who are interested would be to tell you that after my first meeting with Shayla I knew that I would be a returning client whereas with Heather that is still somewhat up for debate. Shayla kinda has that same free spirited vibe that Sadie has and if you match it then the sky's the limit. Heather is a bit more subdued like many of us are as we get into our late 40's, 50's & 60's but in no way is that a negative. Think fine wine sunset dinners vs shots of tequila beach bars, both are a good time and it just depends on the mood your in. BTW I'm certain that both ladies are professional enough to pull off either of these two scenarios or accommodate any other dream situation you can think of.

    So there you have it JayJay now quite procrastinating and go see Shayla! I believe she will have incall this week pending her VOP situation.
    Great analogy BR, fine wine and sunset dinners vs shots of tequila and beach bars. I can actually see that in their pictures. I also think you mentioned that Heather was not into DFK or BBJ so perhaps not as GFE as Shayla. For me a woman who loves DFK always goes to the top of my list a good BBJ is nice icing on the cake as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape