Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 29313
-
02-19-25 16:09 #25203Senior Member

Posts: 60Phoenix / tucson
Are they closed?
Open?
Its been a while since I;ve been there.
-
02-19-25 12:01 #25202Regular Member

Posts: 10Couple visits
Long time reader, first time report. Was out riding around during my break on Saturday and decided to hit Carson ave after reading reports of a cute spinner here. When I arrived I saw another monger leaving out and also saw another MT going in. When I walked in, I met the MT I just saw walking in, and she was far from a cute spinner. She was early 40's, C cups with yellow teeth. I asked if there was anyone else working and she said no even though I knew it was a lie lmao, so I decided to bounce and head to ol' reliable. Went to Li Garden in camby for a nice L1 massage. I highly recommend this place if your a L1 type of guy, its a great massage with decent tease and a non-rushed release. Girls are all about 6 or 7 if I had to rate them but not bad, and otc allowed.
-
02-19-25 11:22 #25201Senior Member

Posts: 91When?
When did it close? I was just at M Spa off Rockville 3 weeks ago?
Originally Posted by StephenButler
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 10:47 #25200Regular Member

Posts: 22Bobo
I stopped in to visit Bobo, I haven't seen her in 3-5 weeks. I'm not sure what's going on with her, I am a little concerned. Has anyone else had a strange experience with her lately?
-
02-19-25 09:45 #25199Senior Member

Posts: 176Lili Spa
7480 Michigan Road.
Originally Posted by WinterWarlock
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 09:43 #25198Senior Member

Posts: 176Kimberly Deposit
From her Tryst ad: "I will now ask for a 25% deposit to hold a reservation! Bummer.
Originally Posted by Jasper777
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 08:23 #25197Senior Member

Posts: 216Lili, not Lilac
Google maps - Type in Lili Spa.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Lili+spa/@39.8885664,-86.3646841,12z/data=!4m10!1m2!2m1!1sLili+spa!3m6!1s0x886b55c2192d3a7f:0xaf443619a1833b58!8m2!3d39.8885668!4d-86.2122414!15sCghMaWxpIHNwYZIBA3NwYeABAA!16s%2Fg%2F11w_w78gkl?entry=ttu&g_ep=EgoyMDI1MDIxNy4wIKXMDSoASAFQAw%3D%3D
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
Last edited by WinterWarlock; 02-19-25 at 08:26. Reason: added link
-
02-18-25 22:59 #25196Senior Member

Posts: 29MILF with huge tits elsewhere?
Saw that since this report, M Spa has closed. Do you know if that huge tits MILF went somewhere else?
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 22:00 #25195Senior Member

Posts: 59Rose Spa Shelbyville
I tried the new AMP in Shelbyville, 268 E. Broadway, greeted by a good looking 5'1" lady with a very nice body, 7. 5 - 8 IMO. I opted for the 30 minute session for 50 and tipped 20. The massage was good with some subtle teasing. On the flip nothing was offered and I didn't push for anything, I'll wait until my next visit. All-in-all it was good and I will repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lafay...n/549689914512
-
02-18-25 19:53 #25194Senior Member

Posts: 495In his title, he states "Michigan Rd". Just north of 71st.
Originally Posted by Noobie92
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 19:27 #25193Senior Member

Posts: 164Can't find this.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 19:07 #25192Senior Member

Posts: 145Tranquility Spa
I posted about this one in post 25026 I have been there a couple of times since then I've only seen one lady good massage and open menu.
Originally Posted by Couster
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 18:22 #25191Senior Member

Posts: 1174It was pretty clear since he said in the title the new place on Michigan Rd. Several posts recently talking about this place including ad links provided by Old Scavenger.
Originally Posted by BrokenWings
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 12:49 #25190Senior Member

Posts: 164Lilac where?
First of all, RIP to this place after these two reviews.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
Second of all, is this Lilac in Greenwood?
-
02-18-25 12:43 #25189Senior Member

Posts: 61Lilac?
Can you please provide the exactly location please, thanks.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





