Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 516 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 7737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7362
    I thought I saw her by the convenience store yesterday; if it's her, she was looking great, much better than a few weeks ago. Will definitely hit if it's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    New LSW named Nadia, she's from Jersey she said, darker latin chick, gave her 20 mario coins for a horrible BBBJ, will not repeat ever again.

    Saw Nana too, got her in doggy style and played with her ass for free, didn't charge me, and I didn't do anything else because she was on her time of the month and I wasnt really feeling her, she wasnt tweaked out this time.

  2. #7361

    What app did you use?

    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Found a ex WSW that used to walk dixie on the dating apps, I recognized her and immediately messaged her, she responded back and we met up the same day. 30 yrs old. Turns out she's not a WSW anymore, is sober about to start school and is looking to settle down. This one is not the prettiest one but she has a phattt asss, anyways she sent me her address we met up, went to the beach and she gave me 30 minutes sessions of non stop bbbbj got to play with her phat asss and tongue it down. Then after we hung out and went back to the car for round 2 of a prolonged BBBJ session. Then on the second date it was the same thing plus I hit it doggy style, covered up of course. I'm not the best looking guy BTW so yall try hoping on the dating apps it works, its just a numbers game LOL.

    Haven't seen anything else new, anyone care to share any new girls around?
    And what's her name on that app LOL or number.

  3. #7360

    Free BBBJ and full session from retired WSW

    Found a ex WSW that used to walk dixie on the dating apps, I recognized her and immediately messaged her, she responded back and we met up the same day. 30 yrs old. Turns out she's not a WSW anymore, is sober about to start school and is looking to settle down. This one is not the prettiest one but she has a phattt asss, anyways she sent me her address we met up, went to the beach and she gave me 30 minutes sessions of non stop bbbbj got to play with her phat asss and tongue it down. Then after we hung out and went back to the car for round 2 of a prolonged BBBJ session. Then on the second date it was the same thing plus I hit it doggy style, covered up of course. I'm not the best looking guy BTW so yall try hoping on the dating apps it works, its just a numbers game LOL.

    Haven't seen anything else new, anyone care to share any new girls around?

  4. #7359

    LSW Nadia and nana

    New LSW named Nadia, she's from Jersey she said, darker latin chick, gave her 20 mario coins for a horrible BBBJ, will not repeat ever again.

    Saw Nana too, got her in doggy style and played with her ass for free, didn't charge me, and I didn't do anything else because she was on her time of the month and I wasnt really feeling her, she wasnt tweaked out this time.

  5. #7358

    Nana

    I seen nana yesterday by the laundromat stopped to say hello she looked good but was really out of it, gave her a 10 spot told her to get some food.

  6. #7357

    Blue hair

    I have seen her, don't know her.

    Quote Originally Posted by East561  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I she's working or civilian, but seen her for months walking South Dixie between 10th and 12th. She draws so much attention, even without the blue hair!

  7. #7356

    Anyone know the very tall, thin black woman with the blue hair on Dixie at 10th South

    Not sure I she's working or civilian, but seen her for months walking South Dixie between 10th and 12th. She draws so much attention, even without the blue hair!

  8. #7355
    Just returned home from a work trip to pbc this past week. Got on the strip and did some down-backs. Met up with none other than April aka you know who for the first time. At first she was stand-offish but I noticed that if you know how to talk to her she opens up a bit. Ended up picking her up 4 times in the past 5 days lol with one of those being not worth it and the rest good. She knows how to go the distance for sure still has some good mileage left. Although I can see how some would just give up and not want to see her due to how she can act. Brandy is out there too but after I saw her face in the daylight I don't think I can repeat. Her face in daytime looks like an extra out of a scary horror movie. Lmao maybe only when it's pitch dark and in a huge pinch.

  9. #7354
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveFun999  [View Original Post]
    Emma a good date and legit?
    She's legit, but got to warn you she's a little nuts. If you do some research on her she has YT vids outing at least one dreamer. She's got some ties to uncle LEO so if you get on her bad side shell go straight to them. But other than that you'll get what you want if you do meet up with her.

  10. #7353
    Quote Originally Posted by East561  [View Original Post]
    I think you're talking about Emma P who normally walks North Dixie, although I have seen her go south at night. She normally wears heavy wigs and is much thicker than Tonya who's thin. And Emma has the face tattoos!
    Emma a good date and legit?

  11. #7352

    No, that's Emma P

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveFun999  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a tattoo or tattoos on her face?

    I've been seeing one walking around 10th and Dixie. She's in her 40's and looks tall. Every time I see her she's walking and sometimes talking to her self but doesn't look bad.

    Been curious about her.
    I think you're talking about Emma P who normally walks North Dixie, although I have seen her go south at night. She normally wears heavy wigs and is much thicker than Tonya who's thin. And Emma has the face tattoos!

  12. #7351
    Quote Originally Posted by East561  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tonya S walking Dixie around 10th South, tall WSW, Mid 40's, thin but looking healthy and good legs from walking. She's been a heavy user but still likes to get banged hard. She can talk too much so just tell her to be quiet, unless you like that. She's cool with $40.
    Does she have a tattoo or tattoos on her face?

    I've been seeing one walking around 10th and Dixie. She's in her 40's and looks tall. Every time I see her she's walking and sometimes talking to her self but doesn't look bad.

    Been curious about her.

  13. #7350

    Tonya S walking South Dixie

    Saw Tonya S walking Dixie around 10th South, tall WSW, Mid 40's, thin but looking healthy and good legs from walking. She's been a heavy user but still likes to get banged hard. She can talk too much so just tell her to be quiet, unless you like that. She's cool with $40.

  14. #7349

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by JupiterMjMan26  [View Original Post]
    Made the trek from blue heron down to lake worth. Too many pbso around broadway so I found myself up around 10th ave and and Dixie. Caught Krystal on the corner of 13th and Dixie. Made sure the coast was clear before signaling her down the alley. Short 5,2 or so short short brown hair swooshed to the side looks like a "Karen" haircut. She was in a full black body suit. Nice rack but she's older probably 40's or so. Took 20 Mario's and parked, head was ok nothing too crazy I would repeat if nothing else. If you like the smell of a brewery seeping out of her pores then she's yours.
    She's actually 34.

  15. #7348

    Krystal

    Made the trek from blue heron down to lake worth. Too many pbso around broadway so I found myself up around 10th ave and and Dixie. Caught Krystal on the corner of 13th and Dixie. Made sure the coast was clear before signaling her down the alley. Short 5,2 or so short short brown hair swooshed to the side looks like a "Karen" haircut. She was in a full black body suit. Nice rack but she's older probably 40's or so. Took 20 Mario's and parked, head was ok nothing too crazy I would repeat if nothing else. If you like the smell of a brewery seeping out of her pores then she's yours.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape