Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 13349
-
03-02-25 21:02 #12434Senior Member

Posts: 119Have you heard any of the girls confirm they were reusing them? I've never seen them come in a wrapper, but I think it is more likely they brought them in bulk from China or something, and so they don't come individually wrapped. But, maybe they reuse them so there is no evidence for LE to collect from the dumpsters. I remember hearing a news story out of TX years ago that one of the AMPs got busted because they threw them in the drains and clogged.
Originally Posted by LimeyBloaker
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 16:02 #12433Senior Member

Posts: 68I agree. If you want a jolly good time, go to Pinellas county Hillsborough county has taken the new state sex laws seriously and it is hindering our ability to go out and get a wank The bobbies in Pinellas are not wasting time busting Chinese tarts who will be out in a day and back at work in two I would even bet that more than one of the police force has gotten a hand shanty along the way.
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
BUT If you do go, take your Durex because they are rumoured to be reusing the Johnnies Especially if you want to dip your knob in the public well so to speak.
Stay safe and have fun.
-
02-28-25 12:12 #12432Senior Member

Posts: 152Imo, best bet is taking the 30 minute drive across the bridge to St. Pete. Much better options with VM and Sunlight.
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 11:14 #12431Senior Member

Posts: 181From Chicago
I'll be visiting Tampa next week. Any of you seniors visiting Chicago, hit me up for advice, whether you can help with my question or not. My question. What's best bet in Tampa area for CFS at an Asian spa with someone who is less than 40 years old? DM me if you prefer. Thank you.
-
02-25-25 11:40 #12430Regular Member

Posts: 7Tried her after seeing the ad it on multiple links like harlot
She is sweet and did a good massage to me, I tried to indicate her for B2B or extra, she was strictly professional and ignored my indications.
Anyone had a better luck with her? Its Nicha and her sister working in a shared studio I assume.
Let us know if anyone was able to get extras.
https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hws...823755430.html
-
02-24-25 00:00 #12429Senior Member

Posts: 122Katrina at Roman Holiday
Decided to try this place out since it appears to be under new management and a new name.
I'm glad I did! Accurate on the height and age wise she appears to be in her early 30's. She's very cute and has a nice body. Was wearing a sexy dress that wrapped nice around her body.
Once I got settled and she walked in she did about 5 minutes of light back roaming with her fingers and hands. Really no massage but I was ok with that. Before I knew it she's rubbing my taint with one hand and and inserts her other hand under neath running her fingers on junior while laying on my stomach.
We get to donation discussions and she wants 2 bills, got her to lower to $. 80 as I only paid for half hour. We get down to business and she undresses.
Nice man made C's, flat tummy and nice slim and proportionate body. CBJ was very quick and we switch to miss and then K9. She did allow FIV while taking junior in her mouth. Didn't try DATY. But she was wet and initiated light moaning. She's tight and def had a nice grip. Made me bust within a few minutes which doesn't happen often. Wouldn't be surprised if she does Kegels. She's submissive, speaks and understands English well and follows directions.
Cleaned me up with alcohol and hot towel and went on my way. At the end she gave me a hug and a couple kisses, one being on the lips. Didn't try any LFK but I have a feeling she may do that. Definitely allows you to roam and worship her body and take control of her. Was there less than 30 and no massage at all. Would repeat and recommend but YMMV.
Originally Posted by NorthJerseyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 18:57 #12428Senior Member

Posts: 149Kennedy / S Dale Mabry
The best options all closed up shop. There's a couple left if you go along Kennedy just west of Dale Mabry, but I haven't seen much in the way for reviews of them. Best bet is to go across the Bay to Vinca or similar, go look in the St Pete thread for more. My money's been too tight lately to TOFTT on the couple spots left around what used to be the Kennedy Oasis of AMPs.
Originally Posted by SpeedDater
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 16:13 #12427Regular Member

Posts: 14Natural Health Massage
Overdue post. This is one of the many along Main St in Dunedin, decided to give this place multiple tries to explore any off menu items. Tried a 30 min once followed by a 60 min a week later, nothing beyond a G rated massage. Usual prices. It has all the hallmarks of a place to get extras, so kind of surprised not even a handshake is offered.
I do see a review on google maps saying under new ownership in past few weeks, maybe something has changed since those prior visits.
-
02-12-25 22:10 #12426Senior Member

Posts: 55AMPs offering
Going to Tampa this weekend and was wondering if any mongers know any AMPs that might offer rimming / TUMA? Thanks in advance.
-
02-09-25 20:45 #12425Senior Member

Posts: 59Roman Holiday
Had a really good massage by Katrina on Friday and would definitely recommend. She is about 5'6 long black hair, spinner BOD with bolt on C's. Trimmed Bush below with a tuft at the top of her V, and a rose tramp stamp. Her English was good enough to carry a conversation. I asked for a hr and paid the $80 HF. The donation was 200 coins. She is enthusiastic in both the massage and the FS. Lots of teasing before the flip. Of course YMMV.
-
02-07-25 07:35 #12424Regular Member

Posts: 21Kennedy Area
Visiting this weekend, Any good spots S Dale Mabry or Kennedy? Thanks.
-
02-01-25 09:08 #12423Senior Member

Posts: 27Is her place a husband and wife situation?
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 22:35 #12422Senior Member

Posts: 48Standard rate
Same as all Pcounty I assume. . 80 mario coins for the 1 hr.
Originally Posted by DunKin9
[View Original Post]
1. 60 mario coins for the L3. Table shower included, always easy to find parking when you go out the back. I remember going there one time early in the morning. That there was an older gentlemen dropping them off supplies which was a little awkward LOL. If you do go shoot over a report on the ST PT page, I'm coming back into town soon and will make a couple rounds myself.
Stay safe you'll.
-
01-28-25 14:46 #12421Senior Member

Posts: 1714Missy Nude Red Head
I paid 240 for the 90 minute session which included water and shower. She's definitely YMMV, but we clicked well and we did some LFK and lots of roaming. I'm a chatterbox so we talked the entire time. She massaged hard enough to work up a sweat herself, there was no NURU going on. Maybe you have to ask for it I don't care either way I was on her heated table. She is not shy and she admitted her massage can get "gropey" , I said go for it! Overall: long oily massage, some roaming, some kissing a hot nude woman and a happy ending. All good here, but based on what I have read here it must be YMMV. I will be back for sure, she is just sort of tough to schedule short notice.
Originally Posted by MNewMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 11:50 #12420Senior Member

Posts: 80Red apple in Apollo Beach is your closest choice. 301 and Riverview rd for a rub and tug.
Originally Posted by TheSpaceGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






