Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25204

    Rose in Shelbyville

    Visited the new place on Broadway in the little strip mall, one girl cute little thing the massage was really one of the best I have had in an AMP.

    As far as extras not sure. The girl said they will have 2 girls soon. She said business was slow but they just opened so there is that. Give them a try if just for a good massage.

  2. #25203

    Phoenix / tucson

    Are they closed?

    Open?

    Its been a while since I;ve been there.

  3. #25202

    Couple visits

    Long time reader, first time report. Was out riding around during my break on Saturday and decided to hit Carson ave after reading reports of a cute spinner here. When I arrived I saw another monger leaving out and also saw another MT going in. When I walked in, I met the MT I just saw walking in, and she was far from a cute spinner. She was early 40's, C cups with yellow teeth. I asked if there was anyone else working and she said no even though I knew it was a lie lmao, so I decided to bounce and head to ol' reliable. Went to Li Garden in camby for a nice L1 massage. I highly recommend this place if your a L1 type of guy, its a great massage with decent tease and a non-rushed release. Girls are all about 6 or 7 if I had to rate them but not bad, and otc allowed.

  4. #25201

    When?

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenButler  [View Original Post]
    Saw that since this report, M Spa has closed. Do you know if that huge tits MILF went somewhere else?
    When did it close? I was just at M Spa off Rockville 3 weeks ago?

  5. #25200

    Bobo

    I stopped in to visit Bobo, I haven't seen her in 3-5 weeks. I'm not sure what's going on with her, I am a little concerned. Has anyone else had a strange experience with her lately?

  6. #25199

    Lili Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by WinterWarlock  [View Original Post]
    Google maps - Type in Lili Spa.

    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Lili+spa/@39.8885664,-86.3646841,12z/data=!4m10!1m2!2m1!1sLili+spa!3m6!1s0x886b55c2192d3a7f:0xaf443619a1833b58!8m2!3d39.8885668!4d-86.2122414!15sCghMaWxpIHNwYZIBA3NwYeABAA!16s%2Fg%2F11w_w78gkl?entry=ttu&g_ep=EgoyMDI1MDIxNy4wIKXMDSoASAFQAw%3D%3D
    7480 Michigan Road.

  7. #25198

    Kimberly Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper777  [View Original Post]
    Had my 2nd visit with her and have to say it was better than my 1st! She is a cautious massage provider therefore I'll go into more detail for any active seniors if they send me a pm.

    I'll say though if you're looking for an attractive woman that'll provide a non rushed solid massage session that's easy to connect with and trust then book her with confidence. Also, she will reduce rates to respectful gents on future visits.

    https://tryst.link/massage/kymbeli
    From her Tryst ad: "I will now ask for a 25% deposit to hold a reservation! Bummer.

  8. #25197

    Lili, not Lilac

    Google maps - Type in Lili Spa.

    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Lili+spa/@39.8885664,-86.3646841,12z/data=!4m10!1m2!2m1!1sLili+spa!3m6!1s0x886b55c2192d3a7f:0xaf443619a1833b58!8m2!3d39.8885668!4d-86.2122414!15sCghMaWxpIHNwYZIBA3NwYeABAA!16s%2Fg%2F11w_w78gkl?entry=ttu&g_ep=EgoyMDI1MDIxNy4wIKXMDSoASAFQAw%3D%3D

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    In his title, he states "Michigan Rd". Just north of 71st.
    Last edited by WinterWarlock; 02-19-25 at 08:26. Reason: added link

  9. #25196

    MILF with huge tits elsewhere?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why you guys are coming here. Ever since tina left the girls have been terrible. They did have 2 younger ones for a short period of time but they were not attractive. The one who is known as coco I have seen before next to tina. I don't know why you guys like her either. She is like 40-50 and not fit. I prefer my asians slim or athletic fit. The professional massage therapy or muffler shop massage place had a really young hot one last month. She was only there for 2 weeks and I forgot to post my report. Anyway I found a MILF with huge man mades over at m spa. She is a real freak and good massage therapist. She liked a long fuck. I got about 45 minutes from my 30 minute massage session. She's also really good at massages. I highly recommend. You will know who I'm talking about when you go in and see her huge tits and nipples. Just act cool and don't demand sex right off the bat. I heard a tall older monger asking about it as soon as he walked in and I was washing my hands after my session. The girls kicked him out and told him the shop was massage only lmao.
    Saw that since this report, M Spa has closed. Do you know if that huge tits MILF went somewhere else?

  10. #25195

    Rose Spa Shelbyville

    I tried the new AMP in Shelbyville, 268 E. Broadway, greeted by a good looking 5'1" lady with a very nice body, 7. 5 - 8 IMO. I opted for the 30 minute session for 50 and tipped 20. The massage was good with some subtle teasing. On the flip nothing was offered and I didn't push for anything, I'll wait until my next visit. All-in-all it was good and I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lafay...n/549689914512

  11. #25194
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie92  [View Original Post]
    Can't find this.
    In his title, he states "Michigan Rd". Just north of 71st.

  12. #25193
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    Rolled the dice to pick an AMP on Friday and it came up Lilac. Other businesses in the building were closed by 6:20 pm when I arrived, with a few cars in the lot which looked abandoned. Rang the bell and door was opened by CiCi, who led me to a room and collected my $60.

    She was short and slender, decent face and good body. Massage was pretty good while it lasted. At one point she stripped down to panties and did a body rub on my back. On the flip she wanted $. 60 for cfs, which I paid. She spent a few minutes with some very wet and sloppy BLS and some shaft licks, before breaking to get a cover.

    On her return I started DATY and her already good attitude got much better. Cover on for standing Mish, standing and back to standing Mish. Once we got started she wanted hard and fast and that's what she got.

    Finished, cleaned me up, dressed me and out the door. By that time, the other girl was with a customer and a 3rd was waiting. Destined to become a favorite.

    Has anyone been to Aquarius lately? Used to be my favorite for standard rub and tug.
    Can't find this.

  13. #25192

    Tranquility Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Couster  [View Original Post]
    It looks like there is a new one on 7302 East Washington. Has anyone visited it yet?
    I posted about this one in post 25026 I have been there a couple of times since then I've only seen one lady good massage and open menu.

  14. #25191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWings  [View Original Post]
    Can you please provide the exactly location please, thanks.
    It was pretty clear since he said in the title the new place on Michigan Rd. Several posts recently talking about this place including ad links provided by Old Scavenger.

  15. #25190

    Lilac where?

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in yesterday and greeted by Cici. Damn, she's pretty damn hot. Led me to room and didn't leave while I got undressed. Checked out my package. Kinda cold outside so I was hoping she wouldn't be discouraged. LOL. She starts in and I hear the door bell. A minute later the other girl hollers to her and she leaves. A few minutes later in comes the other gal who says her name is Kiki. At first I was kinda pissed cause I had Cici and wanted to knock the bottom out of it but Kiki looked a little younger and still hot af. $. 4 for boom when it came time. My god, she has one of the prettiest pussy's I've ever seen. Shaved, really nice perky B's and she loves getting pounded. Gave her all I had and thoroughly enjoyed myself. She seemed to as well but who knows if it was real. Seemed believable imo.

    Only complaints, cold tile floor and lighting was a bit bright in the room I was in. Parking lot is kinda small so I parked right in front thinking that most mf's would take the hint. Nope. 4 dudes rang that bell during my hour. WTF..
    First of all, RIP to this place after these two reviews.

    Second of all, is this Lilac in Greenwood?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape