The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 447 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5010

    SCAM alert. Sunflower

    Same thing happened to me. Once I arrive "she" asked me to send a photo of the card info. I needed to send her the card info to confirm the room. Avoid this one!

    Quote Originally Posted by GangsterBoogie  [View Original Post]
    Cane across this one and sent a text. Comms were fast and set up a last minute appt. She mentioned no cash, just Zelle or PayPal but no mention of paying in advance. I text from the parking lot and let he know I arrived. She asks about payment. I asked if she was asking for payment in advance she says "yes". I said, I'm here. I'm not a no show, why would I need to pay before the room. Her response, "I've been burned before". I said thanks, no thanks and left. Luckily it was pretty close drive for me but hopefully this saves someone else a drive.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...1-2835848.html

  2. #5009

    How was she?

    Quote Originally Posted by CentralFlTech  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have Intel on this one before I try her out tomorrow.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-20-32253.html
    I tried to see her yesterday but she was booked.

    How did it go? Extras? She's on Harlot Hub so I imagine level one is Standard at least. Full service available? Hopefully she allows DATY that body is bangin.

  3. #5008
    Nice normal masseuse. Attractive No indication of extras with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dosome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49433/

    50 percent deposit was opening response to my friend inquiring about appt.

  4. #5007

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing any MF ads for her. Has she retired? Only taking care of regulars now?
    She told me that she is not going to be advertising on MF anymore, or at least for the time being. For now she is going to be seeing people that already have her number.

  5. #5006
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing any MF ads for her. Has she retired? Only taking care of regulars now?
    No. She's just been too busy taking care of some stuff during the daytime to work as much as usual for the past week or so.

    Just got to catch her at the right time.

  6. #5005

    Maria

    Not seeing any MF ads for her. Has she retired? Only taking care of regulars now?

  7. #5004

    Another Deposit first ordeal

    Tried to schedule with this one and wanted🍎 pay, Chime, or PayPal first. So you know how that goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swarlos  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider, hoping to get some more info before reaching out.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3596886

  8. #5003

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by SteamJunky  [View Original Post]
    I have been matching maria from Venezuela for awhile. I am wondering if anyone has seen her recently since her last review was mid December. Thinking about finally paying a visit.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45616/
    Saw her last week, the sensual rub is great with her. Definitely C's on her bit chunky but very sexy lady and fun Safe local and very nice place.

  9. #5002

    Tina Thai

    Anyone have Intel on this one before I try her out tomorrow.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-20-32253.html

  10. #5001
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    As stated by reviewers. Melody / Ocean gives 15 finger discounts for reviews. This is Truth per This Forum not made up.
    Discount wasn't offered or asked for.

    I had 30 minute sessions on Fridays after a long work week and it was more than fair. I enjoyed my experience (perhaps YMMV) and I have no clue why some are trying to bring her down. We need more providers her age and quality in the hobby.

    I also have no clue what you mean by 15 fingers.

  11. #5000
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSmith2024  [View Original Post]
    A buddy of mine said it was her by the millennia mall. Rocking body he said it looked all natural but who knows. He said no FS and a $ for nude L1 but naked. I'm sure it's YMMV. But this was second hand info. Maybe more if he becomes a regular?

    Fletch.

  12. #4999

    Nothing I saw

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie81  [View Original Post]
    Was there anything else on the menu??
    My neighbor thought there might be but couldn't get pass the L1. If there is more in menu it would be delight. YMMV. Mind you his visit was valentine's in the evening hours which he thought was no better time for a good time.

  13. #4998

    Only L1??

    Quote Originally Posted by Dosome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49505/

    Better looking in person super MILF around 40 nice bolt ons. Did outs. Massage was ok, the upsell at 1 cent for L1 was too much for my neighbor he opted out.

    Went down to universal spa and drew a random good looking mamacita who was an unenthusiastic with massage and interest in being there. The adventure continues.
    Was there anything else on the menu??

  14. #4997

    Deposit

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49433/

    50 percent deposit was opening response to my friend inquiring about appt.

  15. #4996

    Valentines dreams

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49505/

    Better looking in person super MILF around 40 nice bolt ons. Did outs. Massage was ok, the upsell at 1 cent for L1 was too much for my neighbor he opted out.

    Went down to universal spa and drew a random good looking mamacita who was an unenthusiastic with massage and interest in being there. The adventure continues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape