Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 29315
-
02-18-25 12:49 #25190Senior Member

Posts: 164Lilac where?
First of all, RIP to this place after these two reviews.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
Second of all, is this Lilac in Greenwood?
-
02-18-25 12:43 #25189Senior Member

Posts: 61Lilac?
Can you please provide the exactly location please, thanks.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 12:18 #25188Senior Member

Posts: 1174It's been reported on as massage only but it may be changing soon.
Originally Posted by SapFlapClap
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 11:30 #25187Senior Member

Posts: 50746th & Franklin Rd
https://us-indianapolis.bedpage.com/.../13212745.html
Originally Posted by SapFlapClap
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 11:20 #25186Senior Member

Posts: 507Tranquility Spa- East Washington St
https://callgirlxguide.com/ad/23994.html
Originally Posted by Couster
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 10:34 #25185Senior Member

Posts: 78Tranquility Spa E Washington
It looks like there is a new one on 7302 East Washington. Has anyone visited it yet?
-
02-18-25 08:07 #25184Senior Member

Posts: 495Cici & Kiki are freaky
Stopped in yesterday and greeted by Cici. Damn, she's pretty damn hot. Led me to room and didn't leave while I got undressed. Checked out my package. Kinda cold outside so I was hoping she wouldn't be discouraged. LOL. She starts in and I hear the door bell. A minute later the other girl hollers to her and she leaves. A few minutes later in comes the other gal who says her name is Kiki. At first I was kinda pissed cause I had Cici and wanted to knock the bottom out of it but Kiki looked a little younger and still hot af. $. 4 for boom when it came time. My god, she has one of the prettiest pussy's I've ever seen. Shaved, really nice perky B's and she loves getting pounded. Gave her all I had and thoroughly enjoyed myself. She seemed to as well but who knows if it was real. Seemed believable imo.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
Only complaints, cold tile floor and lighting was a bit bright in the room I was in. Parking lot is kinda small so I parked right in front thinking that most mf's would take the hint. Nope. 4 dudes rang that bell during my hour. WTF.
Aj8.
-
02-18-25 07:44 #25183Senior Member

Posts: 171Had no idea!
Not sure if this place is new or I just somehow missed it. Right near the corner of Pendleton & Franklin, down just a hair on Franklin in is a little building on the west side of the road with maybe four or five businesses. One of which is a AMP. Anyone been here and care to share your experience?
-
02-17-25 12:30 #25182Senior Member

Posts: 1029I stopped in a few weeks back and had a very good time with Kitty. Probably late 30's, good slender body.
Originally Posted by Alternativ
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 20:36 #25181Banned Member

Posts: 8Eye o Mia, Sunshine two stopes one afternoon
I stopped by this afternoon I was greeted by a very curvy girl she was very friendly; the room was very clean and I watched her change the towels and sheets. I then stopped by Sunshine. Great as well but the service and the girl at eye was better hands down plus the parking is far more discrete. I would say Eye is making a comeback like last summer.
-
02-16-25 18:40 #25180Regular Member

Posts: 13Diverted from Z Spa to H Spa
So I finally had an uninterrupted afternoon and made my way over to Z Spa las week. The mamasan looked decent but I wanted to see Amy, who I was told replaced Sophia.
Well Amy was evidently already with a client, cause when I asked for Amy the mamasan looked to the nearest room, then back to me and smiled and then told me to head to a room and wait. Since I didn't want to deal with a bait and switch routine I made up an excuse and left.
So I made my way over to H Spa. Nothing special here. Won't repeat. Said $40 on phone then pointed to signage for $50 for half hour.
Masseuse was late 30's / early 40's, short / thin typical build. Not much to the massage, some decent tease. Then to the flip and no FS on table, wanted full $ for HE. I passed and left. Should have waited it out for Amy.
-
02-16-25 15:20 #25179Senior Member

Posts: 1029Lilac (new spa on Michigan (
Rolled the dice to pick an AMP on Friday and it came up Lilac. Other businesses in the building were closed by 6:20 pm when I arrived, with a few cars in the lot which looked abandoned. Rang the bell and door was opened by CiCi, who led me to a room and collected my $60.
She was short and slender, decent face and good body. Massage was pretty good while it lasted. At one point she stripped down to panties and did a body rub on my back. On the flip she wanted $. 60 for cfs, which I paid. She spent a few minutes with some very wet and sloppy BLS and some shaft licks, before breaking to get a cover.
On her return I started DATY and her already good attitude got much better. Cover on for standing Mish, standing and back to standing Mish. Once we got started she wanted hard and fast and that's what she got.
Finished, cleaned me up, dressed me and out the door. By that time, the other girl was with a customer and a 3rd was waiting. Destined to become a favorite.
Has anyone been to Aquarius lately? Used to be my favorite for standard rub and tug.
-
02-16-25 14:59 #25178Senior Member

Posts: 198Coral spa?
Is this still a good place to visit?
-
02-16-25 13:27 #25177Senior Member

Posts: 893Yes. Same place. I hope it's just a rent issue and they'll reopen soon. Always been a good place for a massage on the ne side at.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 11:29 #25176Senior Member

Posts: 97M Rose
M Rose is definitely not tame. Well, I went there the first few months that it opened and the original ladies and their replacements were extremely eager to please and was asking me if I wanted boom boom. But I heard that older ladies are there now but they are willing to please.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





