Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 643 1143 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31090

    Saffy Review

    Hey gents, met up with Saffy and give her a 9/10.

    Pros: What you see is exactly what you get. Her photos are her, without absolutely no worries you aren't getting the kinda girl you are looking for. She is young, soft, nice pair of tits, and has a great personality. We setup a time for me to come by, talked for a little bit, and then got into the deed. Doggy into Mish and finished in CG. Not a clock watcher.

    Cons: Bit flakky in communications. It took quite a while to get a reply out of her, and even longer to finally arrange a meetup. While it's not a huge issue, she does talk a bit much. I was laying there naked with her for almost 10 min before she finally initiated anything. It was good conversation, but I'm full mast and she just kept on the line of conversation.

    Overall: Really really enjoyed my time with this tight spinner and can't wait to see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/371887678216

    Rates: HHR $. 5 / H $$. 5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fq32r2f323f.jpg‎   wefr2qf23.PNG‎   dfgaga344.PNG‎  

  2. #31089
    Quote Originally Posted by CN532  [View Original Post]
    Chat with her she's super kool great body yummy tits.
    I talked to her today for a bit, and gave her the recommendation for the hotel in Lebanon she says she'll be going to tomorrow. She started talking funny which threw up a red flag for me and I asked for a video of her saying my name. She sent me three videos of her saying her own name and kept saying it was due to the Spanish / English barrier. I dunno, kinda put me off, but we'll see how it goes.

    But yeah, she was going to be in Sharonville, I warned her off of that area and she agreed to more low key location.

  3. #31088
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    She sent me her video

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAdams1982  [View Original Post]
    Here's one of my favorites gents. Don't miss out as she's passing through. Big (.)(.) and knows what she's doing a real treat. The link won't pull her up just go to https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82132480 and look for her name.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82328869
    Chat with her she's super kool great body yummy tits.

  4. #31087

    Really?

    This is legit? Seems way TGTBT.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyCoolGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw some new ads pop up, and decided to toftt. Girls like this are usually TGTBT, but good news, they're real! I'm posting the links to both girls, since the Listcrawler ad is for both, but I only saw Claire. They offer duos, and I planned to see them both, but Dior was done for the day by the time I got to see them. I messaged the number on the Listcrawler ad, was given the rates of 150 qv 250 hhr 350 hr for one girl, which is less than the posted price on Tryst, and 350 qv 500 hhr 700 hr for the duos. I know a lot of guys don't like paying that much, but I've gotten less for more. I honestly had a great time with Claire, she's much cuter in person compared to the pics, and has fantastic boobs. She was pleasant to talk to and didn't rush. I wouldn't call her a clock watcher, but she does set a timer for a few minutes before the visit is over. She was fairly lax about the time and let me stay a few extra minutes (I get performance anxiety and didn't finish, she felt bad and gave me some extra time. YMMV).

    Not sure how long the girls are in town for, I recommend seeing them before they're gone. Or at least Claire, I can't really speak on Dior.

  5. #31086
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    I contacted her Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Be very cautious with this one.

    Something seems fishy, and she is in Sharonville.
    She moving to different locations not sure why you thinking she a risk.

  6. #31085
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    I advise staying away. As she has been reported many time in the rip off section.
    Went against better judgement would not see her will play you not sure but someone knocks on door to collect donations lots of sores on legs she gets ocd and goes on cleaning spree for 15/20 minutes during visit a lot issue look were else.

  7. #31084

    Dakota

    I advise staying away. As she has been reported many time in the rip off section.

    Quote Originally Posted by BedgePol  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm in the area this one popped up any intel would be great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...i/063123619232

    Sorry, won't let me post working link.

  8. #31083

    Any intel

    Hey, I'm in the area this one popped up any intel would be great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...i/063123619232

    Sorry, won't let me post working link.

  9. #31082
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAdams1982  [View Original Post]
    Here's one of my favorites gents. Don't miss out as she's passing through. Big (.)(.) and knows what she's doing a real treat. The link won't pull her up just go to https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82132480 and look for her name.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82328869
    Be very cautious with this one.

    Something seems fishy, and she is in Sharonville.

  10. #31081

    Laura

    Here's one of my favorites gents. Don't miss out as she's passing through. Big (.)(.) and knows what she's doing a real treat. The link won't pull her up just go to https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82132480 and look for her name.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82328869

  11. #31080
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Thinking this is TGTBT but thought I'd check all the same.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/182720483
    She is real. I saw her recently at a tiny apt downtown for incall. She required video verification on sc. Photos are definitely filtered but overall accurate for her figure. Everything covered except HJ. She seemed sweet but her menu doesn't line up with what I seek. I won't plan to repeat unless she changes that.

  12. #31079

    Claire / Clairebaby / Nichoke

    Saw some new ads pop up, and decided to toftt. Girls like this are usually TGTBT, but good news, they're real! I'm posting the links to both girls, since the Listcrawler ad is for both, but I only saw Claire. They offer duos, and I planned to see them both, but Dior was done for the day by the time I got to see them. I messaged the number on the Listcrawler ad, was given the rates of 150 qv 250 hhr 350 hr for one girl, which is less than the posted price on Tryst, and 350 qv 500 hhr 700 hr for the duos. I know a lot of guys don't like paying that much, but I've gotten less for more. I honestly had a great time with Claire, she's much cuter in person compared to the pics, and has fantastic boobs. She was pleasant to talk to and didn't rush. I wouldn't call her a clock watcher, but she does set a timer for a few minutes before the visit is over. She was fairly lax about the time and let me stay a few extra minutes (I get performance anxiety and didn't finish, she felt bad and gave me some extra time. YMMV).

    Not sure how long the girls are in town for, I recommend seeing them before they're gone. Or at least Claire, I can't really speak on Dior.

    Listcrawler ad for both girls:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/182793179

    Tryst ads:

    https://tryst.link/escort/clairebaby

    https://tryst.link/escort/diorr3-

    Private Delight ad for Claire:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Ohio/...i/Clairebabyxx

    Twitter / X for Claire:

    https://x.com/Nichokexx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0de80d940c942b60f6e5a8d6fae4f98d_f.jpg‎  

  13. #31078
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82324810 this Latino named Laura is coming to Cincinnati tomorrow she asked me if I would post on USA I have seen her a dozen times she is a great little provider and great donations. I won't be able to answer any questions tomorrow because my phone service will end on my burner phone until I get more on it but you guys in Cincinnati have fun and enjoy and be safe, thanks.
    Link no workie.

  14. #31077

    Bad Link

    Try another link. That one doesn't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82324810 this Latino named Laura is coming to Cincinnati tomorrow she asked me if I would post on USA I have seen her a dozen times she is a great little provider and great donations. I won't be able to answer any questions tomorrow because my phone service will end on my burner phone until I get more on it but you guys in Cincinnati have fun and enjoy and be safe, thanks.

  15. #31076

    Greek Spinner

    Any recommendations for Spinners into Greek?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape