Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 16037
-
02-20-25 05:07 #13187Senior Member

Posts: 61GG Spa cherry picked a nice selection of Asian ladies with gorgeous big tits. Real baddies that know how to hustle. YMMV of course seems they getting more picky on donations. If yall spot Ivey she's the one with a pair of very generous C's. Bit of a ball buster but a total spinner. Maybe I can get more in there with Angela.
Originally Posted by CsbDallas
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 23:39 #13186Regular Member

Posts: 11Apple had tasty melons at Aqua Day Spa
I love her name was Apple when I couldn't help sucking on those melons LOL. We started with some light massage to loosen my knots and I flipped myself, she kisses me and I kissed back. We are DFK and we rubbed each other. She got me rock hard and we assumed the 69.
Position. She licked my tip and and up and down my shaft while I licked her clit. We eat each other out and seemed forever. She covers me and we fuck in multiple positions. She starts with riding me RCG so I can slap her ass silly, almost tempted to slip a finger up the bunghole. I get her into K9 and I gently pull her hair as we both looked at the mirror. Then to standing mish. I explode in no time. When in Vegas do as the Vegas people do you.
-
02-19-25 21:59 #13185Senior Member

Posts: 75Inquired on a different girl at Viva Spa, but still left happy.
Recently went to Viva Spa to inquire about some other girl but she wasn't there.
Guess she been having her hands full, but the mamasan set me up with Adhara? Another Chinese girl that was short, curvy, and surprisingly plump.
Right after getting to the room she got all the clothes off and was all GFE and intimate. Good moves by her and knew how to shake the goods. Not some 2 d boring body. D boobs and hips that were just made to be groped. Really spicy and fun personality but there were some small awkward moments. Mainly a communication thing but she kept it moving. Felt she was trying to tailor things to what I wanted despite not initially understanding me. Girl worked hard too and was sweating all over me. Personally I thought that was hot. 69 and her head game was all nice wet and sloppy but she also knew how to ride me hard on top.
Even after blowing the jr, she gave a nice light head massage as she cleaned me up.
-
02-19-25 21:20 #13184Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 59Thanks on the update. Sounds like some hot and sexy enchiladas LOL. When I called in they had a Kaeli and that Chloe. They insisted to check out everyone and to just come come LOL. I'll see whatsup at GG soon since I'm already just around E Desert Inn rd. I'll add a report whenever I get the chance.
Originally Posted by PaulyD
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 13:22 #13183Senior Member

Posts: 83Jane Spa in henderson
Went to Jane Spa in Henderson over the weekend, it's by DMV on Stephanie. Totally legit spa, no doors, just curtains. Was a very relaxing deep massage by pleasant asian mid 40's lady. I had high hopes cause its in the same location as Pearl Spa many years ago but totally legit and very clean place. FYI.
-
02-19-25 10:29 #13182Regular Member

Posts: 13Mimi at Mermaid Spa
Sorry guys, my bad. The Mimi was was referring to is at Mermaid spa.
Originally Posted by CsbDallas
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 01:57 #13181Regular Member

Posts: 13My short 3 day time in Vegas
Okay Guys,
I don't post much on this site, but here's a short take on my 3 days in Vegas.
Mimi at Maryland Spa, the real deal. Very cute, great BBBJ and CIM, didn't partake in full sex.
Angela at GG Spa, Very cute, was disapointed it was CBJ, but good personality, no full sex, ended up cuming on her tits which are big and real.
NN Spa, big disappointment. Made an appointment in text asking for Kiki. Arrived and another girl answered the door. Told her I had an appointment with Kiki. She let me in and I guess Kiki was already with someone else, but she came out and said wait in the room. Next thing I know, the first girl came back in. I thought what the hell, I would give her a try. Ate her pussy, and she didn't seem fresh. I told her I only wanted a BBBJ and she pulls out a condom and says let's fuck. I told her I only want a blow job, she keep saying let's fuck. I finally said I'm leaving, please give me my money back.
She went and got Kiki, and Kiki came back and said how about I come back in an hour. I just left, received most of my money back. Actually in the looks department, was not impressed with Kiki anyway.
Sent the booker a text and told them, I was very disappointed I didn't get to see Kiki when I made an appointment with her. Long story short the booker said it's first come first serve. I said why did you agree to the appointment, they said they will let people know in the future. They offered me a discount, but didn't go back.
Also for guys posting BBBJ, a CBJ is not a BBBJ, look it up guys.
Have fun!!
-
02-18-25 23:34 #13180Senior Member

Posts: 150NN spa. Lisa
Long weekend again. Went to NN spa late Monday night to unload all my energy. Met Lisa. I chose to stay 30 minutes. A nice table shower followed by DFK, DATY, a quick TUMA, several minutes of BBBJ & many minutes of CFS.
She is not very skinny. May be 110 lbs. She has meats. I like that. Nice 34 C cups tits. Looks pretty too.
-
02-18-25 11:34 #13179Regular Member

Posts: 16In the mood for tacos hit up Paola at Destellos
Don't get me wrong I like some Asian Kitty but sometimes you just want to spice it up with a Latina taco. Paola was my girl today. Classic Tan body in that big Kim Kardashian ass. She held my hand took me to the room I knew this was going to be fun. She starts off with a pretty decent massage I get her to take off those clothes pretty fast and she rubs those tits all across my back. I love how you can feel the nipples going up your ass crack. She flips me over we know what's going to happen she rolls the cover on blows me from the side of the table so I can play with her Kitty. She gets on top puts both hands on my chest as she leans in and starts to ride me. This gives me a nice mouthful of titties. I put her in reverse cowgirl so I can watch that ass and she knows how to work it. I laid back and enjoy the show. Well it was my time to put some energy into this so I just leaned her over put her face down ass up and I pounded her and doggy. I love the sexy Spanish talk and she had me nothing in no time. Definitely worth another trip might give Four Hands a try.
-
02-18-25 09:32 #13178Senior Member

Posts: 178It's an AMP, not outcall. I knew my girl from the gardens and NN spa. You'll get the location when you reach out to the phone on the website.
Originally Posted by KwicherBitchen
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 06:26 #13177Senior Member

Posts: 502So
When I read "helping open up a place with a table shower. Opened up a couple weeks ago. Contact info below" I assumed that it was a new AMP. In addition, he talks about receiving a table shower, which doesn't indicate outcall.
Originally Posted by JRotten
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 02:04 #13176Senior Member

Posts: 54It's not the post that makes the website seem like an outcall service. It's the website. All it has is a phone number. No other information regarding location is provided; so it seems that none is available. I got confused because OP made it seem like this is an AMP. Right now, I don't know which it is.
Originally Posted by JRotten
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 01:07 #13175Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 341Not Outcall Service.
It's being kept off certain websites so as to keep things on the low. Contact the number and go from there, don't over think it.
Originally Posted by JRotten
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 00:45 #13174Senior Member

Posts: 138Ugh. These posts promoting the website make it seem like an outcall service but it's just a regular spa location. Albeit one of the best locations I've been to in a while. Close to the good old Henderson days. And for a soft opening it sure is busy so word is getting out. I'm sure it'll be published in no time.
Originally Posted by Panchito33
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 20:09 #13173Senior Member

Posts: 54Location?
Is this outcall only?
Originally Posted by Panchito33
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





