Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25189

    Lilac?

    Can you please provide the exactly location please, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in yesterday and greeted by Cici. Damn, she's pretty damn hot. Led me to room and didn't leave while I got undressed. Checked out my package. Kinda cold outside so I was hoping she wouldn't be discouraged. LOL. She starts in and I hear the door bell. A minute later the other girl hollers to her and she leaves. A few minutes later in comes the other gal who says her name is Kiki. At first I was kinda pissed cause I had Cici and wanted to knock the bottom out of it but Kiki looked a little younger and still hot af. $. 4 for boom when it came time. My god, she has one of the prettiest pussy's I've ever seen. Shaved, really nice perky B's and she loves getting pounded. Gave her all I had and thoroughly enjoyed myself. She seemed to as well but who knows if it was real. Seemed believable imo.

    Only complaints, cold tile floor and lighting was a bit bright in the room I was in. Parking lot is kinda small so I parked right in front thinking that most mf's would take the hint. Nope. 4 dudes rang that bell during my hour. WTF..

  2. #25188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this place is new or I just somehow missed it. Right near the corner of Pendleton & Franklin, down just a hair on Franklin in is a little building on the west side of the road with maybe four or five businesses. One of which is a AMP. Anyone been here and care to share your experience?
    It's been reported on as massage only but it may be changing soon.

  3. #25187

    46th & Franklin Rd

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this place is new or I just somehow missed it. Right near the corner of Pendleton & Franklin, down just a hair on Franklin in is a little building on the west side of the road with maybe four or five businesses. One of which is a AMP. Anyone been here and care to share your experience?
    https://us-indianapolis.bedpage.com/.../13212745.html

  4. #25186

    Tranquility Spa- East Washington St

    Quote Originally Posted by Couster  [View Original Post]
    It looks like there is a new one on 7302 East Washington. Has anyone visited it yet?
    https://callgirlxguide.com/ad/23994.html

  5. #25185

    Tranquility Spa E Washington

    It looks like there is a new one on 7302 East Washington. Has anyone visited it yet?

  6. #25184

    Cici & Kiki are freaky

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    Rolled the dice to pick an AMP on Friday and it came up Lilac. Other businesses in the building were closed by 6:20 pm when I arrived, with a few cars in the lot which looked abandoned. Rang the bell and door was opened by CiCi, who led me to a room and collected my $60.

    She was short and slender, decent face and good body. Massage was pretty good while it lasted. At one point she stripped down to panties and did a body rub on my back. On the flip she wanted $. 60 for cfs, which I paid. She spent a few minutes with some very wet and sloppy BLS and some shaft licks, before breaking to get a cover.

    On her return I started DATY and her already good attitude got much better. Cover on for standing Mish, standing and back to standing Mish. Once we got started she wanted hard and fast and that's what she got.

    Finished, cleaned me up, dressed me and out the door. By that time, the other girl was with a customer and a 3rd was waiting. Destined to become a favorite.

    Has anyone been to Aquarius lately? Used to be my favorite for standard rub and tug.
    Stopped in yesterday and greeted by Cici. Damn, she's pretty damn hot. Led me to room and didn't leave while I got undressed. Checked out my package. Kinda cold outside so I was hoping she wouldn't be discouraged. LOL. She starts in and I hear the door bell. A minute later the other girl hollers to her and she leaves. A few minutes later in comes the other gal who says her name is Kiki. At first I was kinda pissed cause I had Cici and wanted to knock the bottom out of it but Kiki looked a little younger and still hot af. $. 4 for boom when it came time. My god, she has one of the prettiest pussy's I've ever seen. Shaved, really nice perky B's and she loves getting pounded. Gave her all I had and thoroughly enjoyed myself. She seemed to as well but who knows if it was real. Seemed believable imo.

    Only complaints, cold tile floor and lighting was a bit bright in the room I was in. Parking lot is kinda small so I parked right in front thinking that most mf's would take the hint. Nope. 4 dudes rang that bell during my hour. WTF.

    Aj8.

  7. #25183

    Had no idea!

    Not sure if this place is new or I just somehow missed it. Right near the corner of Pendleton & Franklin, down just a hair on Franklin in is a little building on the west side of the road with maybe four or five businesses. One of which is a AMP. Anyone been here and care to share your experience?

  8. #25182
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternativ  [View Original Post]
    Is this still a good place to visit?
    I stopped in a few weeks back and had a very good time with Kitty. Probably late 30's, good slender body.

  9. #25181

    Eye o Mia, Sunshine two stopes one afternoon

    I stopped by this afternoon I was greeted by a very curvy girl she was very friendly; the room was very clean and I watched her change the towels and sheets. I then stopped by Sunshine. Great as well but the service and the girl at eye was better hands down plus the parking is far more discrete. I would say Eye is making a comeback like last summer.

  10. #25180

    Diverted from Z Spa to H Spa

    So I finally had an uninterrupted afternoon and made my way over to Z Spa las week. The mamasan looked decent but I wanted to see Amy, who I was told replaced Sophia.

    Well Amy was evidently already with a client, cause when I asked for Amy the mamasan looked to the nearest room, then back to me and smiled and then told me to head to a room and wait. Since I didn't want to deal with a bait and switch routine I made up an excuse and left.

    So I made my way over to H Spa. Nothing special here. Won't repeat. Said $40 on phone then pointed to signage for $50 for half hour.

    Masseuse was late 30's / early 40's, short / thin typical build. Not much to the massage, some decent tease. Then to the flip and no FS on table, wanted full $ for HE. I passed and left. Should have waited it out for Amy.

  11. #25179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    Lilac (new spa on Michigan (

    Rolled the dice to pick an AMP on Friday and it came up Lilac. Other businesses in the building were closed by 6:20 pm when I arrived, with a few cars in the lot which looked abandoned. Rang the bell and door was opened by CiCi, who led me to a room and collected my $60.

    She was short and slender, decent face and good body. Massage was pretty good while it lasted. At one point she stripped down to panties and did a body rub on my back. On the flip she wanted $. 60 for cfs, which I paid. She spent a few minutes with some very wet and sloppy BLS and some shaft licks, before breaking to get a cover.

    On her return I started DATY and her already good attitude got much better. Cover on for standing Mish, standing and back to standing Mish. Once we got started she wanted hard and fast and that's what she got.

    Finished, cleaned me up, dressed me and out the door. By that time, the other girl was with a customer and a 3rd was waiting. Destined to become a favorite.

    Has anyone been to Aquarius lately? Used to be my favorite for standard rub and tug.

  12. #25178

    Coral spa?

    Is this still a good place to visit?

  13. #25177
    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Sun Spa at the other end of the strip mall? By the Thai restaurant. It's been my go to place. Mimi is cute as can be and Helen has a great rack. Not that it matters but both looked more Filipina than Chinese.
    Yes. Same place. I hope it's just a rent issue and they'll reopen soon. Always been a good place for a massage on the ne side at.

  14. #25176

    M Rose

    M Rose is definitely not tame. Well, I went there the first few months that it opened and the original ladies and their replacements were extremely eager to please and was asking me if I wanted boom boom. But I heard that older ladies are there now but they are willing to please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I don't think anyone has reported on any of the AMPs in Franklin on this board since the Franklin bust. They may be much more limited than before. I know one of the former owners and the prosecutor seems extra eager to persecute her. Another former owner had an out thanks to her LEO boyfriend.

  15. #25175
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I don't think anyone has reported on any of the AMPs in Franklin on this board since the Franklin bust. They may be much more limited than before. I know one of the former owners and the prosecutor seems extra eager to persecute her. Another former owner had an out thanks to her LEO boyfriend.
    I stopped by M Rose in Franklin a month ago. It is close to the one that closed down it just past the strip mall of the left. It was okay. It is a residential house with a horseshoe drive. I posted my experience there post 24976.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape