Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 241 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 741 1241 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 26664
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #23064

    Jay MILF Manor

    Saw that Jay was in town and knowing that she was one of pixies friends I reached out to set up a date. Sent the initial text to judge availability and received a timely response and we were off. Reached her incall which was a nice lowkey place I reached the room I was met at the door by a short and cute bbw. Now I am usually only one that sees more petite providers but I have to say Jay is one of the hottest bbws I have ever seen, I wouldn't even say she is a bbw as she looks big in her pictures but in person she wears the extra cushion well and looks amazing. Any way get down to fun and I got to say this girl knows what she is doing and knows just how to get you going. Things started out slow as it was cold out and was having a slight issue as I had to warm up before I was ready, also all events were covered which is what I am used to, but once she got me to full mast then the real fun started. We went with some cg and she felt amazing and rode and took it well with no complaints in any position or any rush at all, made me feel really relaxed and enjoyed every moment I spent with this beauty. After finishing we talked a bit as we cleaned up and got dressed all unrushed. Made my go to favorite list instantly and can't wait to see her again. Treat her well guys, she is a real sweetheart treat her respectfully and she will rock your world.

  2. #23063

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Unless things have gone incredibly down hill for her, the provider you describe doesn't sound like Brooke.
    Yup sounds like her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8357511.percsls.jpg‎  

  3. #23062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Benz's Little Black Book

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyBuster  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had any contact with old limp dick? He should get on here and auction off his little black book if he can't use it anymore.
    I am acquainted with him on FB. I passed along the message but it sounds like he is still using it. He's staying busy with his UTRs.

  4. #23061

    Let this squirrel get this nut. Jezzy J

    Another warning Jessica aka LSH cash and dash me over 2 bills a while back. Her STG red lingerie exposed boobs are not representative of her real body. Very average face dumpy body. Jezzy wants your money but you would be supporting a known thief. Revenge since I'll never get my money back or ever see her again. Bottum out.

  5. #23060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Sexy Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm  [View Original Post]
    She used to be one of GR's gems but last time I saw her I was taken back at how thin and unhealthy she looked. I felt really bad for her as she clearly has had a rough go at things. Either drugs or some other health issue. I saw her and Sexy Kris as a duo many years ago and it was by far one of the best experiences ever.
    Has anyone heard from Sexy Kris lately? She was a little old for me but her incall was very close to my office so I saw her quite often.

  6. #23059

    Booke

    Quote Originally Posted by CamRon1985  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her not too long ago. I believe she's known as Brook of Vegas. Nice friendly woman I picked her up and took her out for a bit and had a great time! As far as I understand she's rarely doing incalls due to roommates staying with her. Cool personality and her hair is bright red currently. Couldn't really tell what she was on but she didn't seem crazy or anything. We got to the spot and got acquainted a bit. She brought some lotions for lube I guess. Who likes rain coats anyway let alone being stuffed with one right? Like some other women I've seen she said she doesn't like to use them but we did anyway. Started with an awesome BBJ then she crawled up on me and started doing some nude teasing. She's got a cute little frame on her so I enjoyed taking advantage of that. Some slight kissing on the lips then off to Poundtown we went. Takes it great and well responsive. Few positions later she says "you want to go on my face?" I asked for cim instead and she was ok with that. Definitely had a huge load saved up so it was an amazing release and she sucked me dry then let it all drained down her mouth and chest. It was so good I had goosebumps as she looks up and smiled and said "how was that?" I told her "amazing, thank you so much for being so nice to me. " We got cleaned up and dressed then we left and I dropped her back off at her spot. $$/ hhr. Definitely would like to repeat but just need to find some more accessible places to do an outcall. I'm more of an incall kinda guy. I would recommend her. The only downfall for me was I noticed some faded bruises and marks on her legs but that seems to be the norm for these girls out here right? Stay safe and have fun!

    Cam out.
    Unless things have gone incredibly down hill for her, the provider you describe doesn't sound like Brooke.

  7. #23058
    She used to be one of GR's gems but last time I saw her I was taken back at how thin and unhealthy she looked. I felt really bad for her as she clearly has had a rough go at things. Either drugs or some other health issue. I saw her and Sexy Kris as a duo many years ago and it was by far one of the best experiences ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamRon1985  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her not too long ago. I believe she's known as Brook of Vegas. Nice friendly woman I picked her up and took her out for a bit and had a great time! As far as I understand she's rarely doing incalls due to roommates staying with her. Cool personality and her hair is bright red currently. Couldn't really tell what she was on but she didn't seem crazy or anything. We got to the spot and got acquainted a bit. She brought some lotions for lube I guess. Who likes rain coats anyway let alone being stuffed with one right? Like some other women I've seen she said she doesn't like to use them but we did anyway. Started with an awesome BBJ then she crawled up on me and started doing some nude teasing. She's got a cute little frame on her so I enjoyed taking advantage of that. Some slight kissing on the lips then off to Poundtown we went. Takes it great and well responsive. Few positions later she says "you want to go on my face?" I asked for cim instead and she was ok with that. Definitely had a huge load saved up so it was an amazing release and she sucked me dry then let it all drained down her mouth and chest. It was so good I had goosebumps as she looks up and smiled and said "how was that?" I told her "amazing, thank you so much for being so nice to me. " We got cleaned up and dressed then we left and I dropped her back off at her spot. $$/ hhr. Definitely would like to repeat but just need to find some more accessible places to do an outcall. I'm more of an incall kinda guy. I would recommend her. The only downfall for me was I noticed some faded bruises and marks on her legs but that seems to be the norm for these girls out here right? Stay safe and have fun!

    Cam out.

  8. #23057

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Nick care to clarify your busted and be careful statement. Just saw her very recently at her Five Mile apartment and she seem rational and clear headed. Had a hf hr date below what most ladies were getting. Covered everything, average BJ leading to couple positions. It's her face on STG but her
    skinny boobs and body was no where near like her ad. Her reputation was BBBJ so it was disappointing, I was half mast and she was going thru the motions. I never nutted so left with some regrets and remorse. Must have been busted soon after I left or you meant before my visit?? Just wondering why be careful, she was
    not threatening, no males around, and did not pull any tricky money games. Just not my cup of tea YMMV but it's luke warm recommendation and a NO repeat for me. Bottum out.
    Saw her in Kalamazoo and posted there a few months ago, she certainly looks different in person (not in a good way) very lack luster performance. She is a nice lady but that certainly isn't enough to get me to see her again.

    Just my two cents.

    Stay safe. JK.

  9. #23056

    Allison. You like it, I love it

    Quote Originally Posted by NickBeam  [View Original Post]
    Recently been busted. Please be careful with this one.
    Nick care to clarify your busted and be careful statement. Just saw her very recently at her Five Mile apartment and she seem rational and clear headed. Had a hf hr date below what most ladies were getting. Covered everything, average BJ leading to couple positions. It's her face on STG but her skinny boobs and body was no where near like her ad. Her reputation was BBBJ so it was disappointing, I was half mast and she was going thru the motions. I never nutted so left with some regrets and remorse. Must have been busted soon after I left or you meant before my visit?? Just wondering why be careful, she was not threatening, no males around, and did not pull any tricky money games. Just not my cup of tea YMMV but it's luke warm recommendation and a NO repeat for me. Bottum out.

  10. #23055

    That wet wet

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Hi has anyone seen her? TGTBT? Accurate pics? Everything open? Can pm if you want thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/835427261598
    I've seen her not too long ago. I believe she's known as Brook of Vegas. Nice friendly woman I picked her up and took her out for a bit and had a great time! As far as I understand she's rarely doing incalls due to roommates staying with her. Cool personality and her hair is bright red currently. Couldn't really tell what she was on but she didn't seem crazy or anything. We got to the spot and got acquainted a bit. She brought some lotions for lube I guess. Who likes rain coats anyway let alone being stuffed with one right? Like some other women I've seen she said she doesn't like to use them but we did anyway. Started with an awesome BBJ then she crawled up on me and started doing some nude teasing. She's got a cute little frame on her so I enjoyed taking advantage of that. Some slight kissing on the lips then off to Poundtown we went. Takes it great and well responsive. Few positions later she says "you want to go on my face?" I asked for cim instead and she was ok with that. Definitely had a huge load saved up so it was an amazing release and she sucked me dry then let it all drained down her mouth and chest. It was so good I had goosebumps as she looks up and smiled and said "how was that?" I told her "amazing, thank you so much for being so nice to me. " We got cleaned up and dressed then we left and I dropped her back off at her spot. $$/ hhr. Definitely would like to repeat but just need to find some more accessible places to do an outcall. I'm more of an incall kinda guy. I would recommend her. The only downfall for me was I noticed some faded bruises and marks on her legs but that seems to be the norm for these girls out here right? Stay safe and have fun!

    Cam out.

  11. #23054

  12. #23053
    Quote Originally Posted by DocMan2025  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james#photos.

    Very much worth every penny, saw her for the 2nd time and it was better than the first.

    Me being a lover of large breast's, she is a perfect 10/10.
    Thank you, love. I always enjoy getting to know a sweet gentleman who likes to participate in our fun.

  13. #23052
    Quote Originally Posted by FelterSnatch58  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Walt, just couldn't put a face to the name. Speaking of Face, next time I swing through GR Ill have to reach out to her and see if I can paint hers. FS.
    Recently been busted. Please be careful with this one.

  14. #23051

    Erin

    Had the chance to dream of Erin. She was doing a Valentine's Day special so I jumped at the opportunity and so glad that I did because wow! Good communication and nice hotel room Walker area. Got inside she was very friendly and was wearing some nice lingerie. Verified each other real quick to make sure we both was cool. Couldn't tell what influence she was on but it was nice to not see any marks or bruises on her anywhere so I was excited. Beautiful woman, she looks younger than she says she is. Massage was excellent she calmed me down quite easily. It was definitely worth it IMO! After some teasing she gave an amazing bbj. I couldn't wait to get to Poundtown and yes it was. Kitty is pretty tight for having several kids but could use a bit more refreshening up. Still how could I resist right? She really takes it good and several positions later I couldn't last anymore so I filled her up with quite a load that I've been saving for a while. Oops! She seemed to enjoy everything overall and so did I. She's definitely on my repeat roster. I would recommend. $$/ hr left her a nice tip. Stay safe and have fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/818202411498

    - Cam out.

  15. #23050

    Benz

    Anybody had any contact with old limp dick? He should get on here and auction off his little black book if he can't use it anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape