Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 27816
-
02-19-25 15:30 #25416Senior Member

Posts: 65Most likely RETIRED
Check her reputation on the GPS board. Hobbyist claims to have received something from her. The accusation was never answered. However, there have been false claims before but that might have finally driven her away.
Originally Posted by FortySomeone
[View Original Post]
Professor.
-
02-19-25 12:10 #25415Senior Member

Posts: 300DazzlingDawn
Does DazzlingDawn belong here?
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-4263.2993987/
-
02-19-25 01:31 #25414Senior Member

Posts: 87Eastern European
Curios if anyone knows any Eastern European women who are open to the topic. I never met any, but I love Eastern European women and wanted to know. Feel free to pm me if you prefer.
One of my favorite memories was with a Ukrainian girl who I booked an hour but it was at 10 pm, and she said "fuck it, it's the end of my day. Do you have to leave at 11?" Then we proceeded to spend 4 hours of talking and drinking wine and joking and humping and listening to music. I really miss her. The only thing I wish we did, which she said no to, was barebacking.
-
02-18-25 02:17 #25413Senior Member

Posts: 138HX and LC
Humaniplex and Listcrawler are big in SD. If you check my post history, I've written user guides for both at some point in the past.
Originally Posted by Gophy
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 14:44 #25412Senior Member

Posts: 213They are all clumped together on TNA though. I'm one of the 10% who doesn't know the different areas I guess.
Originally Posted by Markro3000
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 12:12 #25411Senior Member

Posts: 2184+1 to that. I have had unprotected sex with an SP and my GF in the same day, when I was younger. Not something I would do now, for sure. Honestly I do not hobby much anymore, except when I travel. The rates, quality of service and general attitude of many of the women here in the PNW (there are exceptions) is just repulsive. I have a few regulars and use them as last options when I am in the area and horny.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 11:38 #25410Senior Member

Posts: 97MarieStClair
Anyone see MSC recently? Still open to topic? Whats rates?
-
02-17-25 11:35 #25409Senior Member

Posts: 2184Talk about BB.
+1 on that. There is a lot of open talk about BB here and that IS different from other states. I travel to FL often, and can attest to the fact that it was never discussed but almost always available. That was the same in Chicago (not sure about the rest of IL), MI, TX and many other states. And it was delivered at a much lower price with better overall service and attitude. I just wish the PNW stopped talking so much and actually did more.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
The more liberal the state, good service is harder to find at a reasonable cost. Out here in WA it is almost taboo to ask a provider why she charges soo much (especially on TNA) - in other states, that was a topic that was actively discussed. PNW looks like it has a well established board with a lot of intel. But on deeper inspection. It is much harder to find good reliable providers who charge reasonable rates. These are a dime a dozen in other states (I travel a LOT for work and consistently hobby more in TX, MI, Chicago) - than I do here in WA. It just fucking sucks.
-
02-16-25 23:57 #25408Senior Member

Posts: 238Probably 90% of Americans that can find California on a map could tell you the Bay Area is the SF / Oakland / San Jose part. In short, nowhere near San Diego.
Originally Posted by Gophy
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 21:45 #25407Senior Member

Posts: 82I've been to San Diego, but did not partake
Yes, but many years ago with a girlfriend. I'm guessing I should find a way to go again.
Originally Posted by Runner2448
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 20:09 #25406Senior Member

Posts: 213I used STG and a little TNA. The girls I saw came from STG though. I only saw a TNA account for one of them. TNA for California is a hot mess. It’s really hard since I didn’t know any of the locations. Like “Bay Area”, where the hell is that? STG was organized much better.
Originally Posted by Aegean45
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 18:58 #25405Senior Member

Posts: 277San diego
Thanks for the report. What's the best resource to search for San Diego providers?
Originally Posted by Gophy
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 18:21 #25404Senior Member

Posts: 740Washington
As a very recent transplant (July 2023), I can say that other states / cities have better options but, here, this topic is more widely discussed. I mean, there are other "Bareback" boards in other State forums on here but majority of them are not as active as Seattle's (or LV, Southern California, and Portland). It's a weird dynamic here; you guys talk about it more but it's more taboo to the SP (not saying unavailable, just shunned) while, if you go southeast, it's less talked about openly but its almost a given. It's like an inverse relationship.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
When I lived in Florida, I never needed to ask or inquire about services. It was just as easy as showing up without a rubber and the provider didn't open up a drawer. And the quality that you found was great. I played form the Atlantic coast to the gulf coast in the central Florida region and loved it. In the midwest, same thing. Quality diminished a bit but, again, they don't talk about BB but what's understood doesn't need to be said. And, don't get me started on the entry-budget required. I've literally had to increase my budget by a factor of 2 (no exaggeration) since moving here. One could argue post-pandemic economics but I call BS because when I go back to the Midwest or to Florida, I still get premium treatment for 1/3 - 1/2 less. I still have a few girls from Seeking in my rolodex in those areas that I see for $150 all access, no rubbers, no complaints. When I briefly lived in Iowa (don't monger there, it's depressing), I found a 19 year old on Seeking who only wanted $60 for head and swallow and every time, I would call an audible and paint her cervix and she never asked for a tip. Another in the same area, same age, wanted $100 for the same treatment and at one point said, "Don't worry about paying me, I don't really need the money. ".
For a state / region that is supposedly more progressive, PNW is far more prudish when handling sexual preferences. We all know that most providers BB but, I've never had to talk, work, or pay my way into BB more than being here in Seattle area. But, whatevs. When in Rome.
My 2 cents.
So-Crates.
-
02-16-25 17:43 #25403Senior Member

Posts: 740Lol
Gophy, I got a good chuckle out of your caution and ultimate misfortune LOL because that is the same thing that would happen to me. But take comfort in knowing that when wifey comes around, you will not be giving her any unfortunate gifts. In my 20's, I was a little less than cautious and would raw dog some SP and have sex with my GF at the time a day or two later. Thankfully, never gave her anything but I was sweating bullets after the fact. Now, I would choose to play it smart and be sure I am not bringing home any unwanted guests. At this moment, I don't have to worry about that but if I was involved, this is how I would handle it.
Originally Posted by Gophy
[View Original Post]
So-Crates.
-
02-16-25 17:14 #25402Senior Member

Posts: 213I literally just got back from a week in San Diego for a work convention. The difference is huge. I saw 4 girls and all of them were much better than any I've seen in Washington. Some things I noticed -.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
1- They text back. The longest I waited for a text was 40 ish minutes because the girl was at her real job.
2- Menus are good, and they follow through.
3- Selection was great. I wasn't planning on seeing 4 ladies, but couldn't decide which 2 to see so I just saw the 4 that I really wanted to.
4- 2 of them brought a cover but said BBFS was an option for a reasonable charge. 2 of them didn't even bring a cover and assumed we were going bare. No charge.
5- The ladies were cute. All of them were my type which is a middle aged girl, with a little extra, who looks like they just went shopping at target for throw pillows. The girls in Washington don't look like this. I have to look hard for someone who looks like this. Every other ad in SD was a perfect match for my type.
I didn't actually do BBFS on this trip since I was getting back 2 days before Valentines. I wouldn't have enough time to get tested and get results before my wife would maybe want to have sex (surprise!! She had a headache). The option was there though for bb and with prices being pretty good to normal (200-300 hour) it's a trip I'll probably make again.












Reply With Quote



