Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 385 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 5765
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5270
    Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff  [View Original Post]
    We're talking about Healthy at 120 Arrowwood?

    They certainly used to have a table shower.

    Spaceman Spiff.
    I didn't ask for one and they didn't offer. If I go again I'll ask. I've found that helps break the ice on first visit but the places that regularly offer more than a HE also seem to ask you up front. The last few I tried that didn't offer but I asked also only had a standing shower and I more or less wrote those off.

  2. #5269

    Healthy?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy65  [View Original Post]
    Both Asian, and likely 30's-40's. I drew the older one, but she was still nice to look at. Dropped the top for the finish and actively put my hands on her. The initial haggling was a bit high for my liking and the language barrier made it harder to finalize. I get the feeling they're shooting for 4 Seasons pricing, but without the table shower and rotating quality. I might try again to draw the younger one and see if she gives a better massage. If they were under cutting other spas it'd be much easier to recommend.
    We're talking about Healthy at 120 Arrowwood?

    They certainly used to have a table shower.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  3. #5268
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker69  [View Original Post]
    Are the ladies at the spa Asian? How about their age?
    Both Asian, and likely 30's-40's. I drew the older one, but she was still nice to look at. Dropped the top for the finish and actively put my hands on her. The initial haggling was a bit high for my liking and the language barrier made it harder to finalize. I get the feeling they're shooting for 4 Seasons pricing, but without the table shower and rotating quality. I might try again to draw the younger one and see if she gives a better massage. If they were under cutting other spas it'd be much easier to recommend.

  4. #5267
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker69  [View Original Post]
    Are the ladies at the spa Asian? How about their age?
    So I was looking at the pictures of the spa online. Some older mongers may recognize the two story house to the left of the spa as Sauna World. A brothel from the late 80's (at least that is when I heard about it while in high school) to the early 2000's. I visited my senior year in high school and was turned away. A little over a decade later paid a visit and drew a very attractive thin brunette named Jade.

    Aaahhh memories.

  5. #5266
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy65  [View Original Post]
    Tried S Healthy Spa, although the sign just says Healthy Spa outside recently. I thought it was ok, massage was 5/10 and pretty light. Not a ton of teasing and some negotiation on the flip with everything available. There's two girls there and they offered 4 hands next time but not sure I'd go for it. $80 for the hour and 100 for a CBJ on the flip. If the massage was better I'd recommend but with 4 seasons being not much more, NE, and Bliss offering better massages with reasonable rates it's harder to say try it. Good to have options and I might try again since both girls were nice to look at.
    Are the ladies at the spa Asian? How about their age?

  6. #5265

    S Healthy Spa

    Tried S Healthy Spa, although the sign just says Healthy Spa outside recently. I thought it was ok, massage was 5/10 and pretty light. Not a ton of teasing and some negotiation on the flip with everything available. There's two girls there and they offered 4 hands next time but not sure I'd go for it. $80 for the hour and 100 for a CBJ on the flip. If the massage was better I'd recommend but with 4 seasons being not much more, NE, and Bliss offering better massages with reasonable rates it's harder to say try it. Good to have options and I might try again since both girls were nice to look at.

  7. #5264

    Arrowwood Healthy

    The spa is in a renovated suburban brick house on a shady side street. Texted and was told to come on over--Monica came out in a croptop T-shirt and short jean shorts and whole lot of bubbly energy. Led me to a bedroom on the right. Doors can be locked. There's a TV screen on the wall showing the feeds from 6 security cameras. Paid the HF (60 for HH, 80 for HR), and she came back and started a decent massage. No real teasing during the massage, and she had to answer the door twice, although I was the only customer and another girl was there. Hot towel, flip, and she motions for a CBJ for $100 tip. Also takes off her top and lets me roam a little downstairs, although it's that time of the month. Very energetic BJ. On my way out, she tells me that she'll do boom-boom next time. All around, a B massage, an A-minus CBJ, and A- minus in looks. I'll be back.

  8. #5263
    Quote Originally Posted by Remington251  [View Original Post]
    Bella and June.
    Thanks. I went in myself and confirmed it and only June was available, which is a no-go for me. Headed over to New Energy and got taken care of there. She's a peach!

  9. #5262

    Re: Lotuses

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledeas  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lotus ad on Facebook. Said they offered table shower. Been in my experience that is short hand for 'more'. So. Brought me here. Wild.
    Don't know what ad you saw, but as has been noted before, there are two operations in the Midlands using the name "Lotus".

    In Columbia, there is "Lotus Therapy" at 8907 Two Notch Rd and on the other side of the river in Lexington there is "Lotus Spa" at 5084 Sunset Bl.

    Both operations have table showers, but Two Notch is Korean (usually older ladies) and FS is available while Sunset is Chinese and is (in my experience) limited to HJ.

    One other thing to be aware of is the Sunset operation is in a very busy plaza where you will most likely have to walk a good distance when you finally find a parking place in full view of many people. This has kept me from going back.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  10. #5261

    Lotus / Facebook?

    Saw Lotus ad on Facebook. Said they offered table shower. Been in my experience that is short hand for 'more'. So. Brought me here. Wild.

  11. #5260

    4 Seasons

    Quote Originally Posted by Blahblahblah40  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about the current lineup at 4 Seasons? Haven't been since Bella.
    Bella and June.

  12. #5259

    4 Seasons lineup

    Anyone know about the current lineup at 4 Seasons? Haven't been since Bella.

  13. #5258

    Back in Bliss

    Stopped in Bliss today and saw them. Very strong massage which I needed. Spa is always clean and worth the visit for me everytime. I recommend them for anyone on this site.

  14. #5257

    4's

    Quote Originally Posted by Lcgj36  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to try Lotus on 2 notch. There was 2 ladies but I only seen 1. She was late 50 ish but dress nice. Got a rub. Literally it was a rub a little teasing then on the flip. Full menu I picked level 3 damage 14. It was ok. It your fine with older ladies I need to try 4 seasons next. How long Bella will be there. Do I need to schedule or I can walk in?
    I normally just show up, but if you want someone specific, I would call about 30 minutes before you plan on going to make sure that one is / will be available when you get there. I've had fairly good success / luck when just showing up, but the first time I went to see Bella, I didn't call ahead and got stuck with June and would not recommend. Bella's pretty and has a rockin' body. Not a spinner but perfect curves.

  15. #5256

    Lotus visit

    So I decided to try Lotus on 2 notch. There was 2 ladies but I only seen 1. She was late 50 ish but dress nice. Got a rub. Literally it was a rub a little teasing then on the flip. Full menu I picked level 3 damage 14. It was ok. It your fine with older ladies I need to try 4 seasons next. How long Bella will be there. Do I need to schedule or I can walk in?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape