Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 11016
-
02-18-25 22:09 #9516Senior Member

Posts: 157She was good 14 years ago
14 years ago should tell the tale. Nuf said. Not heard anything positive in 8 years. Not worth the time or risk, imo.
Originally Posted by GoofyDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 21:05 #9515Senior Member

Posts: 66Any thing new or positive on SexyTina?
Calls herself Bunnii in this ad below.
Seems like everything has been bad news as far as her reviews on here for last 5 years.
I've never seen her though I always liked the pictures which are probably 10 years old by now.
From everything posted here I am guessing she's a frustrating waste of time and money.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ttle/182827512
-
02-18-25 13:38 #9514Senior Member

Posts: 97MarySweetCurly Pass
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...tcurly.648760/#xfmgMedia.
Pros: Easy setup and DT incall. Stunning beauty.
Cons: Lack of chemistry. Very particular about hair. Not the GFE I paid for.
#latereview
-
02-18-25 08:59 #9513Senior Member

Posts: 387The end of the road
Well it's been fun but it's time for me to retire from the hobby.
I've been thinking about this for a while. It's just not fun anymore!
Cheers!
Happy hunting mongers!
-
02-17-25 22:22 #9512Banned Member

Posts: 39I don't believe YellowCub was referring to Miranda, just the 400 price. I read it that he was negative on 'Heelz' and / or 'goddess' and their pics vs reality. As I'd said, Miranda is beautiful, and looks just like her undoctored pics.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 22:09 #9511Senior Member

Posts: 52Miranda
Miranda info, menu and body and face info.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 21:53 #9510Senior Member

Posts: 1305Were you referring to Miranda? Heelz? Or Goddess? Referencing the glammed up pics and not so pretty face.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 21:15 #9509Banned Member

Posts: 39Miranda has been my ATF since 2007. I've hobbied all around the world and have never met another provider who compares. Miranda is worth every penny, 400 an hour is a bargain. In the age of Insta-models and photoshop, Miranda's pics are unfiltered, and un-touched. It's exactly what she looks like. Her incall is very nice and spotless clean, private, and secure. She doesn't drink, doesn't drug, no tattoos, no piercings, and has a gift for making anyone feel at ease. She's got an open menu and there's no upcharge.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
I guess I don't blame your skepticism. And she sounds too good to be true. But she's for real. And 400 is a bargain.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...iranda.652087/
-
02-17-25 20:04 #9508Senior Member

Posts: 448Helps if you have an ad or something else to go by.
Originally Posted by IanStruan
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 18:11 #9507Senior Member

Posts: 52Worth it?
400 is pretty hefty. Is it worth it? Whenever I see milfs I get excited but was recently let down by goddess and I have seen heelz before although I had a decent time, her face wasn't pretty and her pics were glammed up. I go in with big expectations but get let down. Don't mind paying but has to be worth it. Worth it meaning face, body, nice place, energy, and skills.
Originally Posted by TeamBackfat
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 15:24 #9506Senior Member

Posts: 540Destiny
Search the Massage Parlor forum, there are reviews of her there. Sounds like not a great experience (messy place, has her kid with her sometimes, perfume smell), but for $140 I guess you get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by IanStruan
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 20:34 #9505Regular Member

Posts: 21Destiny
Has anyone seen a provider named Destiny? She has an apartment a block from Burgermaster on Aurora, off 100th.
Ad has no face pics, and I was texting her and seemed dodgy. Like setup dodgy.
Won't provide face pic, banging body.
She claims to have steady regulars, supposedly does massage and more.
I almost headed over, but something was off.
Love to check her out, but don't need to end up in a line up either.
-
02-13-25 23:59 #9504Senior Member

Posts: 617Sounds like we should start up the old CC riders list, LOL.
Julie8 (160-180/ hr), Alice (160/ hr) Maya and Gracee (200/ hr) are all great for CFS with 50+ yo MILF / gilfs. Chantel also has specials sometime for under 200.
Originally Posted by LonelyMan718
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-25 18:23 #9503Banned Member

Posts: 39She sends pics via her email. She's an under the radar provider, lives in the area, and is very discreet. She's a Army Veteran, and a huge pleaser with an open menu. And no upcharges from $400/ hour. She doesn't do half-hours, books in full hour increments. Super nice in-call. No drugs, doesn't drink, just loves being a provider. Oh, and she doesn't text, just email, and she's very responsive. Email her for pics and booking. She's my ATF MILF, bar none.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-25 17:38 #9502Senior Member

Posts: 1305Do you have a link to an ad with pictures? She doesn't have posts or pictures on tna, but has 2 reviews and her email address.
Originally Posted by TeamBackfat
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





