Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 7923
-
02-24-25 16:39 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 33Be wary
Hey fellow Mongers, I have been a frequenter of MM as I used to believe it was a reasonably affordable FS place. Well, I had a scare the last time I was there. While getting comfortable, I could hear some of the ladies conversations through the paper thin walls. One thinks Uncle LEO is keeping a close watch. Another voice started blam ng Jen, the original owner, who operates another parlor. If there is a storm brewing between the opposing shops, I think it might be mutually assured destruction. I stopped going when the place was "renovated" but had returned and seen Rissa and Nova. I don't know guys, it's feeling bad. Might try Nell or reach out for Krys's digits. Definitely taking a break now. Be safe.
Edit: Rissa reached out to let me know she was completely out of the lifestyle and won't be returning. Damn, really liked her 😞.Last edited by Lionel53; 02-24-25 at 16:43. Reason: Add additional info
-
02-24-25 07:11 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 2655A Couple More
I would add KC Smith of Stuart to that list but unfortunately she's not taking on any more clients. If you want to travel a little more south to WPB then Faith is also a great choice.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/w...y-rubs/2615535 Faith.
-
02-23-25 19:02 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 1949Real Massage
Believe it or don't, I started with Massage Therapy when I was an athlete in High School and College when I had a Blind Masseur helping me with muscular pain and discomfort and providing me with relief. Later I worked in the Health Club Industry in the Seventies and Eighties and continued with treatment with professional Massage Therapists. The last fifteen years I see another Professional Massage Therapist who provides Deep Tissue, Hot Stones etc and at a hundred dollars, a fantastic bargain! No Hanky Panky with any of these professionals, so I truly understand the value of a good massage! Now in this area only a few women actually perform a fantastic Massage Service along with some extras. Sorry, I don't go to AMPs since the Massage Services are usually NOT very good, forgive me, based on my standards! The best IMHO, in order, Becky the Brazilian in Port St Lucie, Liberty'O Love on Merritt Island, Avalon in Orlando, Krys in Palm Bay when you ask for it and my new discovery Lady NV in Melbourne! All are excellent with Deep Tissue, Nuru, Hot Stones and have various styles and skills when it comes to extras! Everyone has their preferences and favorites! Pictures and reviews can be found all over the Forums on all these wonderful women!
Originally Posted by Lookin3
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 10:59 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 82I saw Nell a couple years ago, when she was with Avery. She's cute and I had a great time. Too bad she only does outcall. If she had an incall location I'd be seeing her on a regular basis.
Originally Posted by EagleFly
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 20:46 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 143Titusville jaunt
Probably should have just gone to orlando but figure WTH.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/titus...-/520171967716
"new Massage" is the name. Could not find the place even with GPS, its stuck in a corner of a strip mall. Walked in and the smell of whatever they were cooking almost made me walk out. 40 yr old tall ish woman greets me, kind of a flirty look not bad body. . I do the hour for. 7. No TS. Oily massage, mostly forearms and hand rubbing so not a great massage. Minor teasing of the area when doing the butt massage. Flip and negotiated for "all" use the onld tactic of I have this much (1. 3) oh you want more, well I might as well leave then. (they want the $$) so some CG but with protection and lots of oil it was a not go. Never took her top off either, just hiked it up. Into sran wrap BJ still nothing. Jackhammer HJ with lots of oil to release. No water, or help getting dressed. I don't recommend I was thinking of checking out the other place on hopkins but as I was thinking I saw a "female civilian" go in, so I think its probably legit or L1 only.
-
02-22-25 07:51 #7213Senior Member

Posts: 517Long shot
Should you head down to Panama city, Panama hit me up I know of such a girl for 90 bucks.
Originally Posted by Bergoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 09:00 #7212Senior Member

Posts: 160JC Massage
Heard there is new ownership. Has anyone visited in the last 2 weeks?
-
02-17-25 12:52 #7211Regular Member

Posts: 10I cannot stress this enough but just to be extra clear this is a legitimate provider
The location was La Belle Spa in Merritt Island. I was part of a group so I don't know all of the details as I wasn't the one who booked it but I believe I had the sweet surrender massage sampler trio. I don't know what the masseuses name who worked on me was.
Originally Posted by Capt32
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 15:09 #7210Regular Member

Posts: 11Has anyone had a Massage with Nell?
Trying to find out if anyone has had a massage will Nell, if so how was it?
-
02-15-25 18:28 #7209Senior Member

Posts: 759??
Who what when??
Originally Posted by Bergoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 16:45 #7208Senior Member

Posts: 74The Unicorn
Many of us have that one Therapist who gives an amazing but legit massage. Never crossing that line. There there all the rest. And again we have our favorites but that often changes as 'talent' doesn't always stay in one place. The real 'Unicorn' is that fabled 'shop' that provides a very high skilled therapeutic massage along with a variety of add-on 'techniques'. All delivered without a hint of up-sell or tip pressure. Thus the thrill of the 'hunt' continues.
Originally Posted by Bergoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 21:16 #7207Senior Member

Posts: 260Massage
So your not going to tell us of this wonderful provider?
Originally Posted by Bergoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 14:41 #7206Senior Member

Posts: 282Real Massage
A 90 minute deep tissue works wonders, forces toxins out, resolves knots and cramps you didn't even know you had. What these other ladies offer is sex, which I also like. I have my favorite massage therapist and my favorite fake massage ladies. Lily Hands of Gold in Palm Bay would give a pretty decent massage and was very sensual with an amazing finished, but alas she is retired.
Originally Posted by Bergoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-25 20:48 #7205Regular Member

Posts: 10Had my first professional massage
Now I've partaken in dozens of happy ending massages over the years. I remember the good old days where you can find 60 different post on CL or BP of girls offering massages out of their apartments. I've been to long gone places like body magic and velvet touch. I've spent time with Cindy, Wendy, and the delightfully kinky krys. I say all this to let you know I've enjoyed my fair share of shoulder rubs that end in tugs, mouth hugs, and plowed buns. But it wasn't until last weekend that I had a legitimate professional massage and fellas I got to tell ya it ruined me. It was so fucking relaxing and I felt like I was walking on cloud 9 for hours after. I don't think I can bring myself to get another faux massage when I know real massages feel so freaking good. I got to find a real masseuse that offers extras but I have a feeling that they aren't easily found.
-
02-11-25 14:36 #7204Regular Member

Posts: 13Location / contact
Lady nv. Where and how to contact?
Kim and Claire where exactly on Courtneay?
TIA.











Reply With Quote




