Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 1146 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29656

    Suggestions

    Hey there. Visiting your city for the week and looking for suggestions. Any good Greek providers? Prefer putcalls if possible. Thanks in advance.

  2. #29655
    Quote Originally Posted by MosoundGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone! I'm wondering about this one, she goes by Lilly. We've had brief text interaction and it seems ok, I'm just hoping for some insight. I have such limited time to partake in the hobby anymore that I'm trying to not waste that time and information is the best way to avoid wasting time. Thanks in advance, feel free to DM me if preferred. Be safe!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...2/199813761747
    Stay away. There were a couple reports a while back where she was playing games and maybe had a bf or handler involved. I personally tried to meet her once at a cheap hotel off of Harding. We met in my vehicle and I got an overwhelming sense if I gave her the money she was going to run off. YMMV but be aware. BTW, much heavier than her photos.

  3. #29654

    Any info would be greatly appreciated!

    Hello everyone! I'm wondering about this one, she goes by Lilly. We've had brief text interaction and it seems ok, I'm just hoping for some insight. I have such limited time to partake in the hobby anymore that I'm trying to not waste that time and information is the best way to avoid wasting time. Thanks in advance, feel free to DM me if preferred. Be safe!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...2/199813761747

  4. #29653
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorBother  [View Original Post]
    I was scrolling through the forums and came across this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182635054

    Anyone have info? Real? Scammer? Time-waster?
    Many previous reports on her. None of them good. Search Allie or Allie Cat. I saw her a couple of years ago for a QV and she was a nice girl with good service. A few people have mentioned something about her skin in recent reports. No doubt probably related to demons.

  5. #29652

    Anyone booked these two?

    Has anyone booked any of these two providers?

    https://tryst.link/massage/genesis20

    https://tryst.link/escort/katiiekatt21

    Just wondering what kind of service they provide.

  6. #29651
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorBother  [View Original Post]
    I was scrolling through the forums and came across this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182635054

    Anyone have info? Real? Scammer? Time-waster?
    I would love to know myself she's been in my sight for awhile now.

  7. #29650

    Sidco

    Quote Originally Posted by MinorBother  [View Original Post]
    I was scrolling through the forums and came across this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182635054

    Anyone have info? Real? Scammer? Time-waster?
    That Street is notorious for scam deposit or snatch the cash and go if I remember correctly.

  8. #29649

    Anyone have info?

    I was scrolling through the forums and came across this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182635054

    Anyone have info? Real? Scammer? Time-waster?

  9. #29648
    Quote Originally Posted by Hl123  [View Original Post]
    I was txting her some time back. Got her to send me a full body selfie. I didn't like what I saw.
    I have been tempted because some of the pictures look good and it is interesting with (what appears to be) the one blind eye, however, with every photo sent through a major filter and a few that don't seem very rough, I feel like the photos are very old and unlike what would meet you at the door. Haven't reached out yet due to the uncertainty.

  10. #29647
    Quote Originally Posted by Suede15  [View Original Post]
    Seems too good to be true.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/praising_slut14
    She is very actually very on FetLife. I think is just a nympho. I'd be interested to see a review. She honestly is a touch too freaky for she appears to be big into pegging.

  11. #29646

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    I've got some but not sharing with a non senior member.
    I've got a couple also from a few years ago. She had a bad rep with a lot but I personally never had any issues and she was always good to me. I was a senior member but had to make a new account.

  12. #29645

    Coming in from out of town

    Has anyone on here seen Big Booty Vanessa? I've been seeing her posts for a while and wanted to take the plunge.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182590921

    Also, whatever happened to the big booty pawg Jazzy Southern Belle? I know she was crazy, but fit my type to a t.

  13. #29644

    Thanks for the response

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta456  [View Original Post]
    She's sweet and will take care of you. Has she lived a hard life? Yes.
    Appreciate the responses, thanks mongers!

  14. #29643

    UTR Michelle

    Michelle the UTR is available for Valentines outcalls.

  15. #29642

    Neveah starr

    Quote Originally Posted by Hl123  [View Original Post]
    I was txting her some time back. Got her to send me a full body selfie. I didn't like what I saw.
    She's sweet and will take care of you. Has she lived a hard life? Yes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape