Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 6986
-
02-14-25 12:42 #6101Senior Member

Posts: 480She does not meet, are there guys who still give her allowance?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-744c729bfe88
-
02-14-25 11:54 #6100Senior Member

Posts: 480Contacted me with the same figure, at least she is consistent. Getting pro vibes.
Originally Posted by Rubicon666
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-25 20:11 #6099Senior Member

Posts: 76She wanted 500 and a Uber to and from and it wasn't negotiable.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 10:49 #6098Senior Member

Posts: 235She probably changed the photos she is using because she knew I reversed searched them. Most of the time you won't get any hits with reverse search on social media sites however as was the case here I did.
Originally Posted by MrPete
[View Original Post]
I can't see her profile because I blocked her when I thought she was not real. I asked seeking to reverse that but no reply back.
I always reverse search for the obvious reasons.
-
02-12-25 09:43 #6097Senior Member

Posts: 59I'd love to know how everyone is finding this. Google lens's doesn't work for me using the pics.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
Side note- she has been reviewed before positively but asked for a lot more than what the previous reviewer gave when I chatted with her.
-
02-12-25 07:47 #6096Senior Member

Posts: 480https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-db665657c5dc
Messages me this morning, are you available? I give her my number to txt, she asks the same question on txt, I ask about the allowance. Radio silence since then.
-
02-11-25 21:26 #6095Senior Member

Posts: 480Correct! Didn't catch that!
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 20:38 #6094Senior Member

Posts: 2110Math
Live and learn. 2025-2020 = 5. 22-18 = 4. Yup, doesn't jive. (For our slower brothers, I'm being sarcastic.)
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 20:34 #6093Senior Member

Posts: 235Her profile lists her as being a member since 2020 which does not exactly jive with her listed age. I messaged her and she said she had just joined which obviously makes no sense. I mentioned that its best to talk about what type of arrangement she is looking for off the site because Seeking could ban someone for talking money. She wanted to use Whats App which I don't use and don't want to use. I really messed up with the woman from Boston thinking she was fake so I am not going to do that again with this girl without absolute proof.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 20:30 #6092Senior Member

Posts: 104Same story today with me.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 19:43 #6091Senior Member

Posts: 480IS she real?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-8e63847ed8e5
At 22 divorced with kid, it appears there is no baby damage, looks too good to be true.
-
02-11-25 19:39 #6090Senior Member

Posts: 480How do you find them? Google lens?
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 15:36 #6089Senior Member

Posts: 235Liv whose profile is no longer active tried to pull a Cypto scam on me. I had contacted her a week ago, she allowed access to her private photos and asked for my Cell number. I always use a google number, She messed me with "Hi I am Liv" . Anyway I said hello and then she went dark until this afternoon when I got another message from her. Right away she started with the Cypto and how she made 7 Million dollars. Long story I quickly called her out and blocked he.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 15:00 #6088Senior Member

Posts: 235Mark I would rather not tell her that we are speaking about her on this site. She is already upset that I found her social media profiles. She is very sweet, just message her she will get back to you right away. I myself will eventually meet up with her.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 14:35 #6087Senior Member

Posts: 265See if she is ok sharing her digits. I am sure lots of us would love to help her if she is willing to make the trip.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






