Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 31842
-
02-16-25 09:25 #29652Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone booked these two?
Has anyone booked any of these two providers?
https://tryst.link/massage/genesis20
https://tryst.link/escort/katiiekatt21
Just wondering what kind of service they provide.
-
02-16-25 04:55 #29651Senior Member

Posts: 45I would love to know myself she's been in my sight for awhile now.
Originally Posted by MinorBother
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 22:59 #29650Senior Member

Posts: 644Sidco
That Street is notorious for scam deposit or snatch the cash and go if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by MinorBother
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 20:16 #29649Senior Member

Posts: 56Anyone have info?
I was scrolling through the forums and came across this one:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182635054
Anyone have info? Real? Scammer? Time-waster?
-
02-15-25 18:20 #29648Senior Member

Posts: 56I have been tempted because some of the pictures look good and it is interesting with (what appears to be) the one blind eye, however, with every photo sent through a major filter and a few that don't seem very rough, I feel like the photos are very old and unlike what would meet you at the door. Haven't reached out yet due to the uncertainty.
Originally Posted by Hl123
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 13:05 #29647Senior Member

Posts: 168She is very actually very on FetLife. I think is just a nympho. I'd be interested to see a review. She honestly is a touch too freaky for she appears to be big into pegging.
Originally Posted by Suede15
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 08:36 #29646Regular Member

Posts: 22Same here
I've got a couple also from a few years ago. She had a bad rep with a lot but I personally never had any issues and she was always good to me. I was a senior member but had to make a new account.
Originally Posted by BoneEm69
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 08:22 #29645Regular Member

Posts: 24Coming in from out of town
Has anyone on here seen Big Booty Vanessa? I've been seeing her posts for a while and wanted to take the plunge.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182590921
Also, whatever happened to the big booty pawg Jazzy Southern Belle? I know she was crazy, but fit my type to a t.
-
02-15-25 06:42 #29644Senior Member

Posts: 66Thanks for the response
Appreciate the responses, thanks mongers!
Originally Posted by Delta456
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 18:51 #29643Senior Member

Posts: 428UTR Michelle
Michelle the UTR is available for Valentines outcalls.
-
02-14-25 15:27 #29642Senior Member

Posts: 51Neveah starr
She's sweet and will take care of you. Has she lived a hard life? Yes.
Originally Posted by Hl123
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 14:09 #29641Senior Member

Posts: 340Nevaeh Starr
I was txting her some time back. Got her to send me a full body selfie. I didn't like what I saw.
Originally Posted by Waazzyy
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 11:18 #29640Senior Member

Posts: 179I have attempted to contact her on Secret Benefits, no reply. I am over 55 and that may be an issue also.
Originally Posted by Notdylan
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 10:46 #29639Senior Member

Posts: 148Sooo many red flags though:
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-She is hot.
-She advertises a pretty extreme menu.
-Her prices completely reasonable, especially considering her body and menu.
-No results when you Google the email or phone number.
-She wants a 50% deposit. (Biggest red flag).
I'm still going to talk to her haha but not getting my hopes up.
-
02-14-25 10:22 #29638Senior Member

Posts: 203Just read she wants a 50% deposit. With no references, I aint playing that game.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




