Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 752 1252 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 41292
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37527

    Be good to this one

    After spending all day being ghosted and time wasted by other providers this one came through good service very agreeable and didn't try to ask for more.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/471662080511

  2. #37526
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    She said she's new and that I was her second monger ever. Overall visit was cool. Started with a bbj then a protected RCG without me asking for it. Teeth a little meth up. But that's a little common in Duval.
    Methed up. Hilarious!

  3. #37525

    Skip

    Quote Originally Posted by Informer904  [View Original Post]
    So is she primarily on skip, or is she walking again? Thanks.
    I did a date with her at a house on the west. I text the number from her ad.

  4. #37524
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    I know her past cause I been in the game for a while. Reached out and I will say this what she had on when we linked up was incredible. Yes I know about her hair and her teeth, and etc. She unclogged the pipe without stopping at all.

    Pipe approves this message.
    Pipe! Does she have an incall?

  5. #37523

    Info?

    Tried using search but nothing popped up on my end.

    Body looks nice but want to see if any yall have details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/565983132550

  6. #37522
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    How's Brittany? She looks like she could either be hot or super worn out.
    Better in person very friendly and sexy if you ask me. You should experience it for yourself.

  7. #37521
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Umm, That is the same number she used in 2023 when I first saw her.
    Yes you are correct had to get a new phone and use that number.

  8. #37520

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckingBronco  [View Original Post]
    Ashley James and Brittany B are doing their BBBJ competition all day today! Trust me it's worth it. Ashley has a new phone 9 o4. 3 seven3. IXXX.

    You're welcome. Bronco.
    How's Brittany? She looks like she could either be hot or super worn out.

  9. #37519

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckingBronco  [View Original Post]
    Ashley James and Brittany B are doing their BBBJ competition all day today! Trust me it's worth it. Ashley has a new phone 9 o4. 3 seven3. IXXX.

    You're welcome. Bronco.
    Umm, That is the same number she used in 2023 when I first saw her.

  10. #37518

    Normandy

    I visited this one yesterday at her incall on Normandy. Pics are accurate. She has lost weight and has some loose skin but that didn't bother me. She is an easy going sweet girl. 80 for QV included starting with DFK, a nice BBBJ then CFS with her RCG then finished K9 which felt nice. Her incall is a private residence where she has a room. Another provider is there as well. Was a good experience so I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/852056610590

  11. #37517
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on this one? Never seen her post before. PM if you prefer. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/611500050397
    She said she's new and that I was her second monger ever. Overall visit was cool. Started with a bbj then a protected RCG without me asking for it. Teeth a little meth up. But that's a little common in Duval.

  12. #37516

    Ashley James

    Ashley James and Brittany B are doing their BBBJ competition all day today! Trust me it's worth it. Ashley has a new phone 9 o4. 3 seven3. IXXX.

    You're welcome. Bronco.

  13. #37515

    Regards to Sexy Escort Olivia and question regarding another provider

    1. Olivia: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/822337915136.

    This girl was a very good GFE experience. Does outcall in safe areas only. 260 roses for few hours with her which is nice. Very easy going kind of gal.

    2. I don't see a name but I remember someone posting in regards if anyone seen this girl. Any intel on this provider? Please message me, here is the link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/809104891498.

  14. #37514

    Bluee dazee

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Not into bbw's but wondering because face and tits look really good. How big is she?
    When I seen her about a couple of months ago, she's a small bbw or chubby rather than a bbw, her belly wasn't even noticeable with those biggo melons!

  15. #37513

    How fat is she

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRocs  [View Original Post]
    Yes she's legit, those are pics are pretty accurate, she offers pretty good services and is flexible on the funds. She gets right down to business! Overall 7/10!
    Not into bbw's but wondering because face and tits look really good. How big is she?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape