Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 17017
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14497

    RL still has it

    Haven't been there in a while, I think since their vacation. I forgot how good it was. Did an hour, and Lucy did everything I remembered / expected. No negotiating. No rush, and didn't even look at the tip I gave her when she handed me a little bottle of water. Just gave me a hug, told me to come back. When I left, saw a younger cute one on the couch, and another one behind the desk.

  2. #14496
    Quote Originally Posted by Pxaapih  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with Sun Reflexology in Powell, OH. (https://callescort.org/380-250-7020)
    Let us know how it goes. THanks.

  3. #14495

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Pxaapih  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with Sun Reflexology in Powell, OH. (https://callescort.org/380-250-7020)
    Strictly legit, full draping the whole time.

  4. #14494

    Sun Reflexology in Powell

    Has anyone had experience with Sun Reflexology in Powell, OH. (https://callescort.org/380-250-7020)

  5. #14493

    Belinda correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky2222  [View Original Post]
    I saw Belinda today and one word describes my experience. Outstanding! Belinda is just my type. She's very cute and has a great personality. I'm an older gent and she made me feel young again. She pleased me in every way. I chose the 1 hour FS / BBBJ option for $$$ I was not rushed at all. Belinda made me feel like she was enjoying our time together. She has limited English so we also used the translator app. FS was great! All positions, mish cowgirl, and doggie. I asked her to rim me but she wanted and extra $. I declined. But as my luck would have it, as she was giving the BBBJ, her tongue made its way to that happy spot and I was in heaven! I know we're all different in what we like but Belinda really did it for me. She's here until March. See her soon. She's a sweetheart.
    Sorry. It was $$$ for the hour.

  6. #14492

    Belinda

    I saw Belinda today and one word describes my experience. Outstanding! Belinda is just my type. She's very cute and has a great personality. I'm an older gent and she made me feel young again. She pleased me in every way. I chose the 1 hour FS / BBBJ option for $$ I was not rushed at all. Belinda made me feel like she was enjoying our time together. She has limited English so we also used the translator app. FS was great! All positions, mish cowgirl, and doggie. I asked her to rim me but she wanted and extra $. I declined. But as my luck would have it, as she was giving the BBBJ, her tongue made its way to that happy spot and I was in heaven! I know we're all different in what we like but Belinda really did it for me. She's here until March. See her soon. She's a sweetheart.

  7. #14491

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    How much $ and how do you get hold off her.
    I am looking to get into touch as well.

  8. #14490
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    I was in Columbus for the fishing expo at the fairgrounds. Decided to hit up Emily to see if she was in town. She was not but said a friend was staying at her place and highly recommended her. After some confusion on directions I found her place. I'm glad I went through with the appointment. Belinda was an amazing experience. Slim, athletic looking and a no quit girl. Great massage and experience. She is only here till the end of the month. I'm hoping to get back to see her.
    How much $ and how do you get hold off her.

  9. #14489

    Belinda

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    I was in Columbus for the fishing expo at the fairgrounds. Decided to hit up Emily to see if she was in town. She was not but said a friend was staying at her place and highly recommended her. After some confusion on directions I found her place. I'm glad I went through with the appointment. Belinda was an amazing experience. Slim, athletic looking and a no quit girl. Great massage and experience. She is only here till the end of the month. I'm hoping to get back to see her.
    I saw her as well this weekend. Attractive enough girl, no English at all really, lots of translate app. Means well, aims to please no major issues. A little clumsy and out of rhythm with FS, somewhat vocal, takes a pounding. Just didn't seem to click with her as much as Emily. Clean and safe apartment. For price point, I probably won't repeat but recommend trying for those who haven't, you may feel different. YMMV as always.

  10. #14488

    Campus View Closed

    Unfortunately it looks like Campus View closed for good. Too many problems including clients going to the wrong door, extortion by another apartment renter who was also a lurker that figured out they worked there and a few other things. Just as it was really starting to pick up business finding the right girl. Good news is that girl is still here and filling in for Emily while she is out of town. If you would line your see Belinda and have not yet give Emily a call. She has had nothing but good reviews and texts so far. She will be here until March.

    Hopefully Emily will return by then but business for her was down the last month with lots of last min cancellations. She may just stay out of town and work her spa if she can not get the numbers she needs to make it worth her time here.

    Anyways hope everyone is finding what they are looking for. As for me I'm happy with my two sugar babies that I'm pretty much out of the apartment girls and or massage spa game.

    Good luck out there gentlemen and be safe.

  11. #14487

    Diamond

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...end-30182.html

    Any info for a newbie to the area? What kind of damage, if FS is on the tabke, etc? Feel free to respond here or PM me.

  12. #14486

    Buxom nuru massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Akronnative  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...r/500967550586

    Any reviews of her? Tried searching but didn't find anything.

    I travel to Columbus for work frequently and am hoping to find a regular.
    OMG man that girl is a Transsexual.

    Good luck my man.

  13. #14485
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrewerguy  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest doing a google search on the number while listening to the song "Lola" by the Kinks.
    Well shit. Thanks for saving me from that mistake!

  14. #14484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Emily stand in

    I was in Columbus for the fishing expo at the fairgrounds. Decided to hit up Emily to see if she was in town. She was not but said a friend was staying at her place and highly recommended her. After some confusion on directions I found her place. I'm glad I went through with the appointment. Belinda was an amazing experience. Slim, athletic looking and a no quit girl. Great massage and experience. She is only here till the end of the month. I'm hoping to get back to see her.

  15. #14483
    Quote Originally Posted by Akronnative  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...r/500967550586

    Any reviews of her? Tried searching but didn't find anything.

    I travel to Columbus for work frequently and am hoping to find a regular.
    I would suggest doing a google search on the number while listening to the song "Lola" by the Kinks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape