Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 13008
-
02-14-25 11:26 #10143Senior Member

Posts: 59Tai Masssage (Whittier).
Came in with no appointment wanting to check out the new girls. Got a look at Beira and Abby, went with Abby.
Pretty face. She changed into the outfit I brought, tits popping out the top, we kissed for a bit and I went down for the massage. Not a bad massage, nice hard pressure. Before she started it she ran her tongue up and down me from shoulders to calves and then licked my asshole for a few. Always a pleasant surprise.
On the flip the BJ was top notch so I let her go at it for a solid 10 minutes before the condom. Sex was good, pounded doggy against the table followed by CG and Mish.
For the finish I had her lay sideways on the table and facefucked her till I got close, then finished on her tits while she sucked on my balls. About 10 minutes more massage and I'm out the door a happy man.
-
02-13-25 17:25 #10142Senior Member

Posts: 161Lulu is scheduled to be back starting Sunday 2/16 for a short while due to schedule availability, could be a long time before she's back at TA again.
Originally Posted by Jimmy818
[View Original Post]
I will be back in LA and have scheduled to see her the night prior to her official start day.
Jojo will be mamasan there through the end of the month, Mina swapping back in for March.
As always, be kind to them. Last thing you want is for them to deny you future service or all the good girls to never come back due to bad experiences.
There is only a benefit to treating them well, the girls talk and recommend shops to other good girls and whatnot.
Stay safe out there. Feel free to PM me anything.
-
02-13-25 17:17 #10141Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Homeless pussy
I think you are reading a tripadvisor from 2004. Hollywood has been utterly destroyed by our govment. You know the ones who blew up dams so there would be no water in the reservoir and who were hanging out in Ghana during a windstorm.
Originally Posted by RalphM
[View Original Post]
Your best bet is either to traffic in the ratty homeless in that area or jump to 815X in west Hollywood and get a very quick fuck from a Colombian.
-
02-13-25 15:27 #10140Senior Member

Posts: 530Jojo
Jojo is the other MILF mamasan right? I hear Mina is prettier and better service. Have you had Mina before to make the comparison?
How is Jojo's face and body?
And how did you goof around and what type of ego does Jojo have?
Originally Posted by Jimmy818
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-25 14:52 #10139Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Disturbance in the Force
I am calling a meeting of the jedi council regarding red lantern.
Details available via PM.
-
02-13-25 14:30 #10138Senior Member

Posts: 42Jojo TA
I just had a blast with Jojo. Great natural c tits, curvy booty with tramp stamp, not fat at all, just doesn't hit the gym. Great b2 b hotness, kissing, bbj, deep throat, tityfukin, cg, mish, doggie, came. Goofed around, has an ego but has a great sense of humor about it. $$tip+hh. Word is that Lulu is back next week.
Originally Posted by HexenDuction
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-25 13:03 #10137Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Penny
So now we have a new contender at happy massage in that dead end of a corner strip mall in culver shitty.
I went last night, but just was not in the mood, so I got a pizza to go from lenzini's.
This is a famous strip center. It is home to Ronnie's diner which makes panda express look like an attractive dining option. I have no idea how Ronnie's is still in business.
The dive bar next door is famous for being a shithole.
Lenzini's pizza is domino's level.
The sushi place has a grade lower than bronny.
What a perfect location.
-
02-13-25 09:12 #10136Senior Member

Posts: 120Visiting in early March
Did some forum hunting, but came up pretty dry for anything recent, so figured I'd ask.
Is there anyplace recommendable within walking distance of Hollywood & Vine?
-
02-12-25 23:55 #10135Senior Member

Posts: 860Yes! I met her 2 times outside the massage parlor! I drove her around downtown La one of those times because she was bored and it was a c-org that got her a room. They had taken over her Hx. This was post tit job! I loved her new beautiful tits. Everything was always covered only bad but she was pretty hott and me and her were cool. She disappeared a couple years ago. I had her Hawaiian number and she would text me when she was in LA. Last time she was telling me she had some baby daddy issues and she was living in Arcadia or something place near there. And yes! She would cum so easily! There be times she tells me that she needed that and that she had busted a nut at HT because she had a stressful day. Mellisa and Marissa Moore yea her Hx is still there too.
Originally Posted by FredFourLess
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 16:21 #10134Senior Member

Posts: 164Mallissa aka Marissa Moore
This is way back in the day at Zen in Lomita before she got her new tits. She was on top of me just wailing on me and for one of the very rare times it happens where I actually believe it, I got the feeling she wasn't faking things. Then we switched to dog and I was just hammering on her and again she seemed to be loving it, so I mentioned in the heat of it all that I wish I could stick it in her ass. She just pulled it out, dropped some lube on me, and stuck it in there as if it were nothing and I ain't small. She told me afterwards that she actually prefers it in her butt hallelujah! I never got to see her again as she moved on from there shortly after, it's one of my biggest regrets. She's an all time great.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 15:54 #10133Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Maytag
Jojo may be the famous Joanne from spa castle.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
Joanne apparently has been sucking dick all along the pacific coast, including seattle. She sucks cock like she is an instructor. She makes noises when bobbing on mr. Knob like an industrial washer dryer, not the local bulk-cruisers, mind you. I'm talking about the big Corellian ships now. She's fast enough for you, old man.
Back in the day when Red lantern was not busy. This was just before the advent of the wheel. I had a double with Emma and Joanne. I was pounding Emma in doggie on knees like I was playing whack a mole at the county fair trying to win a stuffed panda bear for a girl I wanted to bang and Joanne was licking my gooch from the rear. It felt like I was about to sit down at panda express and a friend picked me up and took me to the habit.
So, I will be dropping by this evening to see the talent at happy massage.
-
02-11-25 23:07 #10132Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Chain
This is what I think. Spa castle is the beta prototype. As it became clear that fuckos were overrunning the place and the NIH tracked the furin cleavage in the rooms, the chain brought us its 2. 0 version which is red lantern. Spa castle is now Sakura. As back up in case red lantern is destroyed by the death star, the forest moon of happy massage is now housing Emma.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 22:56 #10131Senior Member

Posts: 860Happy Massage
Happy massage is next door to a bar with loud music. I got Emma, excellent session! Love those massive tits!! Another tiny hottie was there named Jojo and she was dry humping he as I walked out. I grabbed her tits and she is so tiny! She seems fun! Anyways I am posting an unrelated pic of Mellissa from Ht Massage in Lennox / Ingelwood area, just wondering if anyone has seen her. She was a hot little blonde there but here's a pic hope it brings back memories of her.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 18:12 #10130Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Whirlpool
The place on Washington is closed. The favorable reviews on yelp and google bent the needle. I think there is some joint that advertises on bedpage with a Jacuzzi. As for the 420, it is a disgusting habit. Kind of like getting jerked off by Asian grannies.
Originally Posted by Jimmy818
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 11:29 #10129Senior Member

Posts: 42Jacuzzi Hot tub and or 420 friendlya
Recommendation needed. What's a good place for a Jacuzzi hook up? I remember a Washington st place that was 420 friendly but I think that place has been closed for a while. I know these places are usually over charge and meh service but wanted to change it up this weekend. Thanks.












Reply With Quote






