Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 5485
-
02-16-25 08:41 #4600Senior Member

Posts: 412Relax
Sounds like this is a place to visit!
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
Quick question.
I see the door fee is $60 - what's the expected upcharge? I'm horrible at negotiating.
-
02-16-25 08:09 #4599Senior Member

Posts: 958Last time I was there I visited with Anna and she was definitely offering DFK. Plus she definitely got into riding my face which I was enjoying myself. It was a little over a month ago since I visited due to work travel, but for me it was definitely GFE.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 23:04 #4598Senior Member

Posts: 383Vivi DFK
I missed the chance to edit. She will deep french kiss if you make her cum.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 18:33 #4597Senior Member

Posts: 383Vivi gives me BBBJ after being sure to shower me good with her commando tight little dress pulled up above her waste for full access. She's just the bomb.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
By the way. There is no bigger DATY fiend than me. A week after one of the other girls at Relax gave me 69 I'm down for the count with a nasty virus. Flu and covid tests both negative. I'd never give up one of my favorite pastimes. But there's a lot of shit out there right now.
-
02-15-25 15:15 #4596Senior Member

Posts: 218Relax choices
I've had Ewa 3 times and Kiki once. Ewa is so damn real, sensual, fun. Kiki too but I prefer Ewa. As others have said she's not the hottest of the bunch but just very sensual for me. DFK and DATY are most important to me. Can anyone else chime in if any other girls offer DFK at Relax? From the sounds of it Vivi does not or maybe YMMV? Mocha? Thanks YD.
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 14:55 #4595Senior Member

Posts: 345Relax Choices
That's complicated. Everyone's got different tastes. I've had Ewa once and Kiki 3 times. Last time I was there I met Mocha and she is smokin! I may try to see her next. Ewa is not the hottest (IMO), but her skills and methods are incredible. Kiki is really cute and VERY bubbly. Bottom line. Unless you have extremely particular tastes / needs. You can't go wrong with at relax.
Originally Posted by GeorgeMax
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting!Last edited by BassMan1989; 02-15-25 at 14:57. Reason: Type-o
-
02-15-25 11:22 #4594Senior Member

Posts: 412Relax on Roosevelt.
So going to be in the area of the Relax.
Which masseuse is the best? I enjoy a reasonable massage with the tease and all the alphabet experiences.
-
02-14-25 22:18 #4593Senior Member

Posts: 394Thanks for the update!!
Originally Posted by KingPete
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 16:43 #4592Senior Member

Posts: 56Massage lacking
Just left. It was maybe 40 minutes. Quick shower, sauna, quick light massage on only back kind of rubbed on legs. And then 20 minutes of exercise. She to mechanical for me. Looks amazing but nope. Relax girls much more friendly.
Originally Posted by Lan7600
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 16:37 #4591Senior Member

Posts: 265Today I stop by Chimacra, despite I asked the mamasan I wanted to see Jenny, and she confirmed yes Jenny and to come IN. I guess the only girl there was Sarah, but when I asked her how many girls were working today, she answered 3 girls, on my way out I asked the mamasan that I wanted to see the other girls just to see their looks, the mamasan said later 3 girls now only one, I guess only Sarah. Any way service was meh, mechanical, the girl is ok, she is about 5'5" and skinny, maybe early 40's face is cute, but no ass, and no GFE.
Originally Posted by Ronacin
[View Original Post]
So for now I'm not planning to return.
-
02-14-25 12:47 #4590Senior Member

Posts: 30Is there any good here?
Is there any good here?
-
02-14-25 11:52 #4589Senior Member

Posts: 56I inquired.
I looked into this one. " Sensual erotic massage, no F S, body slides with L1. ". Qouted hh $. 80 hr $$. 20. Too much for too little if you ask me.
Originally Posted by FranklySports
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 13:22 #4588Regular Member

Posts: 5Crystal Spa
Does anyone have any intel on Crystal Spa on Butterfield? Was briefly open last year before the holidays, and I had an enjoyable experience that I've detailed in a previous post. Seems to be closed and shuttered now, although I've occasionally seen what looks like contractors going in and out. I live extremely close by and loved the convenience of this spot. Hope they plan to re-open.
-
02-11-25 23:33 #4587Regular Member

Posts: 9Great day to Relx!
Found myself with a rare day off, so I thought I'd spoil myself and try out a new-to-me joint. Usually I'll go to either Sunny Day in MP or Harmony in Norridge, but after seeing the great reviews from you guys about Lombard, I had visited Lanes a couple of times at the end of the year. Holy Smokes! That place is no joke! An absolute must in my mind. Today I wanted to try something different though. Originally I drove to the newish place in Lisle, but for whatever reason I wasn't feeling it when I pulled in the driveway. Let's try Chimara instead! Same thing. That darn feeing in the driveway! Let's try Relax. Toning but good things on the forum! Parked in the back and headed around to the front door. Was met by a petite beauty with a nice tattoo on her right arm. Thought it was my lucky day! Led me to the room and I started to get myself ready. A few minutes later a different beauty walks in a that sexy Sailor Moon outfit I read about! I got Vivi! Good Lord that girl is a Smokeshow!
I would have been thrilled with her massage alone, but was very happy that she wasn't. The good stuff was absolutely amazing! She's as close to perfection as I've seen in quite some time.
I have to figure out how to get a few more days off!
-
02-11-25 13:10 #4586Senior Member

Posts: 121Chimara
Sign in the lot does say additional parking in back, is there access that way? More discreet?:
Originally Posted by ChockWow
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





