Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 574 1074 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 16687
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15592

    Aubrey

    Anyone have trouble booking with Aubrey? She wanted a face pic or she refused to see me. It's a hard pass for me.

  2. #15591
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I got the same text. That is not the girl that was compared to PT. There are two different girls. I talked to them both. This one listed her weight at 90 pounds. The other girl is cherry.

    First girl is the 90 pound girl. The other two are cherry who was compared to PT.
    You're right. Two different girls. My bad. But mine isn't PT.

  3. #15590
    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any personal experience with a 2 girl experience for Madison providers? I've talked to a few providers, but they all say them and their friend are the best.
    I've had a few over the years, but none of them are around now.

  4. #15589
    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Newbie first post. I've had some encounters the last few months.

    Honey:

    Met her at a car park. After a lot of waiting she finally showed up. Had the car date special. Pretty in-person, with a nice body. Want to repeat.

    Carla Newbetter:

    I met her at her hotel for the $100 QV special. Great, sloppy head. Took the facial like a champ. Great attitude. Only thing that gives me pause is the Bush. It's really long. Not my favorite.

    Heaven:

    Ran a $60 BJ special with CIM. She's a little nervous at first, but finished the job. Would see again for my nastier requests. She speaks Greek and seems pretty open minded for any requests.

    Dani:

    Saw her for a BBBJ $100 special. She is really pretty. Super tight body, great face, and can suck like a champ. Has a 2 girl special with her friend Jen. I'm going to save my money to make that happen!! The downside is she's flaky. Like hard to get a hold of and set up a visit.

    Rebecca:

    Saw het for a HHR for $160. Really does please on her knees. And while on top. Finished in her mouth. I'd like to see her again for doggy.

    Thick thighs pretty eye:

    Met her for a QV at her incall. Nice PAWG. Nice skills and took it on the face. Would repeat.
    Great review. Thanks for sharing. I had a date with Honey, when she had an in call on the east side. She was a good time!

  5. #15588

    Two Girl Recommendations?

    Does anyone have any personal experience with a 2 girl experience for Madison providers? I've talked to a few providers, but they all say them and their friend are the best.

  6. #15587
    Anyone? Her ad says BJ and HJ, but when I asked rates she gave FS rates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/301939991199
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250213_094350_Opera.jpg‎  

  7. #15586

    Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    BrunoMadison your inbox is full.
    Cleared out.

  8. #15585

    BrunoMadison your inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    If you are into whales, do proceed. One look and GTFO of there.
    BrunoMadison your inbox is full.

  9. #15584

    Clear now

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    ClayBillClay your inbox is full!
    Sorry about that. Thank you.

  10. #15583

    Inbox is full

    ClayBillClay your inbox is full!

  11. #15582

    Dumpster theif

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I got the same text. That is not the girl that was compared to PT. There are two different girls. I talked to them both. This one listed her weight at 90 pounds. The other girl is cherry.

    First girl is the 90 pound girl. The other two are cherry who was compared to PT.
    Saw the chick, her texting was a bit slow. When I got to the hotel she yes I deed does tell you to swing around the back to the green dumpsters and I indeed saw the gentleman walking dog. And looking right at me but keep the move on she eventually does come down but she insists to have the donation outside I said no take me to your room. I get up stairs then hotel smells like dogs and smoke. She told me to take off my clothes and set the donation on table she didn't even get naked, I should have latched the door like the guy on here said but she kept me and her arm bcos I can't walk with out a walker. And walked me all the way in. In note for not latching door the guy with the dog walks in and the dogs barking furiously I grabbed my clothes and the donation off the table had to walk out naked with no walker she's rude to her elders who can't do for their selfs.

    Do not see her she targets those who look easy. If your do plan on going to see her, be prepared and watch Carefully pleaseee. Fight if you have to!

  12. #15581
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    My experience yesterday was pretty much exactly the same as Staves. The difference was I met her in the lobby and we walked to the room together. I didn't want anything to do with the back area. This girl is tiny AF. Like 90 pounds and less than 5 feet tall. Wow! I would say she was a little no nonsense though. Kind of a clock watcher but that's OK. And she texted me in the night and said she would do a full hour for 150. I'm not sure if I repeat or not. She's definitely not PT though.
    I got the same text. That is not the girl that was compared to PT. There are two different girls. I talked to them both. This one listed her weight at 90 pounds. The other girl is cherry.

    First girl is the 90 pound girl. The other two are cherry who was compared to PT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Feb_12_2025_10_06_02.jpg‎   textPlus_110_2025_232824.jpg‎   textPlus_110_2025_231852.jpg‎  

  13. #15580
    Quote Originally Posted by StevesJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Yes. That is the one I saw.
    My experience yesterday was pretty much exactly the same as Staves. The difference was I met her in the lobby and we walked to the room together. I didn't want anything to do with the back area. This girl is tiny AF. Like 90 pounds and less than 5 feet tall. Wow! I would say she was a little no nonsense though. Kind of a clock watcher but that's OK. And she texted me in the night and said she would do a full hour for 150. I'm not sure if I repeat or not. She's definitely not PT though.

  14. #15579

    Tgtbt?

    I'm not on skip that often but this as didn't ring any bells. Pictures are def cute but maybe too cute. She says she's from "LAX" - I assume LaCrosse. She wanted $250 for a half hour. I passed but I'm still curious. Anyone know more?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/581890183326

  15. #15578
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Yes. That is the one I saw.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape