Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 978 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 648 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 14661
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12456
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says no greek, no bbj and no bb. Sounds boring too me.
    Insane. Maybe a $75 pump and dump at best. GFE LOL. I imagine if a decent provider ever showed up again she would need an answering service.

  2. #12455

    Michelle and Taylor

    A reliable source reports that these two are a hard pass. Proceed with caution at your own risk.

    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    I would suspect that means they're legit and probably look similar to pics, but have lots of rules and any road around it will be expensive. I have zero experience so fuck me, maybe I'm wrong. But that's my take.

  3. #12454

    Yep

    I would suspect that means they're legit and probably look similar to pics, but have lots of rules and any road around it will be expensive. I have zero experience so fuck me, maybe I'm wrong. But that's my take.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says no greek, no bbj and no bb. Sounds boring too me.

  4. #12453

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by HandsyTom  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen either of them, in person or online. That said, you've got my interest. If you learn anything else through the grapevine or direct experience I hope you'll share!
    Her ad says no greek, no bbj and no bb. Sounds boring too me.

  5. #12452

    Never seen them

    I have never seen either of them, in person or online. That said, you've got my interest. If you learn anything else through the grapevine or direct experience I hope you'll share!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I noticed these 2 strumpets pop up recently in Clearwater. They posted separately on LC, but googling their phones, shows other ads indicating that they are working together. Unfortunately I did not find much else on google by phone no or Google image search. Some of the pics seem to indicate that one or both were / are strippers and now indie girls.

    Anyone try them out, solo or double, or have any info? Thanks!!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/182565994#.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/182530959

  6. #12451

    Anyone Seen Her?

    She used to be out of St Pete and I haven't seen her in a while. Anyone stay in touch?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3610.jpg‎  

  7. #12450

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady but yes, bat shit crazy. Wouldn't stop talking the whole time, didn't do BJ at all. Puts the greasy lotion on and does her body rub to try and get you ready for the main course. It was a 1 and done deal for me.
    She does have a face that sunk a thousand ships. And wear ear plugs for the chatter.

  8. #12449

    Michelle and Taylor

    Gentlemen, I noticed these 2 strumpets pop up recently in Clearwater. They posted separately on LC, but googling their phones, shows other ads indicating that they are working together. Unfortunately I did not find much else on google by phone no or Google image search. Some of the pics seem to indicate that one or both were / are strippers and now indie girls.

    Anyone try them out, solo or double, or have any info? Thanks!!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/182565994#.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/182530959

  9. #12448
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Why not, no BJ?
    Ya! LOL.

    J.

  10. #12447

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoStrings885  [View Original Post]
    I saw her twice when she was over on Westshore by the airport a few months ago. She's short and curvy just right. I enjoyed my time with her she provides good services kinda GF but not all the way at first. Wish she was still over here. At the time I saw her she had a sexy brunette friend that she did doubles with. I didn't try them both. I'd see her again if she was closer to Tampa.
    Which one? The link died and there are several "Nikkis" on escort alligator. Got any pics so I know which one you mean?

  11. #12446

    Dining?

    Can the client at least have the opportunity to eat her pussy and maybe get e tongue in her ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    I would test drive that pussy for 90, esp with BBFS CIP. Kind of looks like that Jessy chic who used to be up in PH; similar routine as well, oily body to body rub and just slip your cock right inside while sliding up and down. The no BJ would probably be deal breaker for repeat visits tho.
    .

  12. #12445
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    I would test drive that pussy for 90, esp with BBFS CIP. Kind of looks like that Jessy chic who used to be up in PH; similar routine as well, oily body to body rub and just slip your cock right inside while sliding up and down. The no BJ would probably be deal breaker for repeat visits tho.
    I saw her like 10 years ago did BBBJ, wasn't very good though. Never repeated but came over like 3 am.

  13. #12444
    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    She's available in St Pete and has it in call. I think she's with Taylor doing singles and doubles. Said she was having phone issues but she has recently taken care of that problem and is looking to entertain.
    She's still a pita to try and set anything up with. She's responded once in 2 weeks.

  14. #12443
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    I would test drive that pussy for 90, esp with BBFS CIP. Kind of looks like that Jessy chic who used to be up in PH; similar routine as well, oily body to body rub and just slip your cock right inside while sliding up and down. The no BJ would probably be deal breaker for repeat visits tho.
    She's sucking dick here. Granted that's probably 15 plus years ago.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/blondie-...sucker-4743794

  15. #12442
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Why not, no BJ?
    Nope, she said she doesn't BJ. Puts her greasy ass oil all over you and does her body grind. Talked the whole time. Seen her once in December and never plan on going back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape