High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 772 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 227 627 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 11580
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9690
    Senior Member


    Posts: 472

    A first for me

    I've been seeing this same masseuse for several years, l even switched parlors when she switched. She trusts me and l trust her. Once their CC unit wasn't working they allowed me to pay next time I went in (I would visit about once a week).

    As I've been seeing her more she has opened up her "menu" more and more. She is strictly HJ only with OTC touching but as I've visited over the years I now have her fully naked on the table, she let's me DATY (which she had told me "no, that's reserved for boyfriends") and LFK / DFK, all for the same fee.

    Recently she was certified in cupping and she initially told me it was $40 more, so l told her I'd try it.

    After the session, l gave her my CC and when she returned l saw that she charged me the regular rate she normally does. I pulled out $40 and handed it to her and she looked confused. She said no that's too much and handed it back. I told her she did cupping and I wanted to pay for that service.

    She told me no, she wasn't charging me for it. I then told her it was for Chinese New Year and she relented said okay but gave me a $20 back and said it was too much. Has anyone heard of a girl not wanting money?

    This is my ATF place.

  2. #9689

    GS Spa

    Decided to check out GS Spa after hearing some good things. Was greeted by KK (or KiKi, not sure which). She was attractive enough I guess, although she either had too much makeup on and / or has had some work done. I'd guess late 20's but I could be off in either direction. She had a solid body, if her D cup tits are real they're probably great. I figured they were probably manmade but I couldn't tell with her clothes on. I saw an earlier report at this location about Claire. I saw a Claire that fit the description, right down to the loud pop music she plays, at B Spa in Reseda a few months ago and I wanted to see her again. So I asked KK, who didn't seem to comprehend my question but she called for another girl.

    I found the new girl intriguing, so I went with her. She's very petite, I'd even say tiny. Five foot nothing and slim. She has a cute, girl-next-door look. I'd guess mid-20's although her face looks early 20's. I don't know if this place offers different time options, she just said $50 so I went with it. The massage was actually decent. At times it was a bit rough but it left me feeling pretty good surprisingly. There was a little teasing. After the flip she mentioned a tip, so I gave her the $150 and she went to get some supplies.

    When her clothes came off I noticed cute little B cup tits and a firm tummy. She does have significant tattoos on her stomach and sides, which I like but not everyone will. Also a nice tiny little trimmed Bush. BBBJ was on the table but I asked for a cover, which I prefer with high mileage AMP girls. Technique was solid and it felt amazing even with the cover. Might have blown early without it tbh. On to the main event and she was very responsive, she moved great in CG. After a bit I flipped her over into mush, which was easy since she's so tiny. She seemed to like having her clit rubbed while her legs were on my shoulders.

    She said she'd be there a few more days. I probably won't have time to make it back but I'd definitely repeat and recommend her for those who like petite cute girls. Left her name for last because I'm not really sure what it is. It sounded like Syin Syin or Shin Shin or Sin Sin. I saw a report of a Su Su working here but she sounds a bit different and this girls name did not sound like Su Su.

    I'd still love to find Claire if anyone knows where she is. She's another slim girl but a little taller, with a beautiful face and b cups.

  3. #9688

    Lucky Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't post the address. Search maps without a space so "luckyspa".

    It's on glenarm.
    You literally drive to the end of the 110 (Pasadena) fwy, make your first available right onto Glenarm (headed east), and it's at the back of a strip mall on your left at the first intersection.

  4. #9687

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten anal for 120 haha but that one is being gatekept. And no it's not Luki LOL.
    Expert kisser don't count bro. LMAO.

  5. #9686
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't post the address. Search maps without a space so "luckyspa".

    It's on glenarm.
    I don't suppose you know if the number on Google is a cell where you can text in advance to get info?

  6. #9685
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21  [View Original Post]
    A little help with location. Like the price. Checked for a Lucky Spa but only a Lux Spa popped up.
    I couldn't post the address. Search maps without a space so "luckyspa".

    It's on glenarm.

  7. #9684

    Rainy Day at Ruby

    Bella at Ruby spa behind 7-11 in Whittier.

    Starting the week right by coming here on Rainy day, parking not an issue.

    Greeted by Gia, led to room and Collected room fee as I undress. Bella came in great body and looks, she began massage and did great job better than most, On the flip, we made out and she slowly lick and kiss me till she reach JR, she took her time and slow paced BBBJ, and her BBBJ was great and tried DT a little.

    After about 10 minutes of that I was hard, Covers on and started with standing Mish, she was pretty tight, tried all my normal positions for about 20 minutes and she knows that I am close, The doggy view was amazing and blew in the cover. She clean me off and she gave jr some more kisses. Even though my time was up, she didn't rush me out or anything, I would happily come back.

    Treat Bella nice.

  8. #9683
    Quote Originally Posted by LostLimit  [View Original Post]
    I don't venture out to pasadena much, but there is a LuckySpa that is opened until 2:30 am with very cheap rates and fairly decent, sometimes young, girls in their early 30's. Most of the time 2 girls are working. Prices may vary but you can text and ask mamasan there. Last time quoted me for 100 for 20 min, 150 hhr 69 GFE nuru, 180 hr with 69 GFE nuru, 220 hr BBBJ 69 GFE nuru cim.

    Service will also varies depending how well you negotiate or who's working. You may get the service offered but often times its just a quick tease of 30's-2 min (BBBJ, 69, etc).

    Great stop if you want a cheap late night snack.
    A little help with location. Like the price. Checked for a Lucky Spa but only a Lux Spa popped up.

  9. #9682
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21  [View Original Post]
    I have to take a trip up to Ventura County in a few days for work. Ventura postings don't have much info. Just wondering if anyone has info for the ride up and back. Will be traveling the 210 fwy through Arcadia, Pasadena etc. Any recommendations will be appreciated.
    JJ at Care spa on Walnut. She is there from Friday to Tuesday. Mid 30, slim tone body, 5'5". Man made C. She been recently reviewed on the Pasadena board.

  10. #9681
    Quote Originally Posted by LostLimit  [View Original Post]
    FS with all the above mentioned for that particular rate.
    I've gotten anal for 120 haha but that one is being gatekept. And no it's not Luki LOL.

  11. #9680
    Quote Originally Posted by Jparkla23  [View Original Post]
    Is FS included or that extra?
    FS with all the above mentioned for that particular rate.

  12. #9679
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    Current Star lineup is Ruby and Selena.

    As I've already seen Ruby a couple times during this rotation, I opted for Selena.

    Looks:

    Selena has a pretty face and nice teeth with a nice smile. Mid 30's, slim and petite. Why'all petite lovers will like her. Man made high Bs. Big tattoo on her stomach. Nice little grabable butt which I enjoy grabbing during the upper back portion of the massage.

    Massage:

    Her massage was actually good! Not therapeutic by any means but she gave more pressure than normal. She paid a lot of attention to the glutes and hamstrings which was a nice touch. I was honestly relaxed at this point and limp until she started the teasing. Lots of touching / grazing the thighs, crack, booty hole and sack.

    Service:

    After the initial teasing, she wiped me down with the hot towel to remove the oil. Then more teasing before the flip. I flip and I'm already hard. She strips and starts with some neck kissing, dfk, then puts her tits on my face and I suck. She's got nice nipples. Then she works her way down and starts a good BBBJ with lots and lots of ball sucking and eye contact. Good BJ with no teeth and some DT attempts. I ask for 69 and man she's very receptive and reactive to getting ate out! Bhole is an outie. I didn't make her O but definitely got close before my tongue got tired haha. She then puts on the condom, which was a bit small BTW, and starts in cowgirl. Dang she is tight! Had to go in slowly at first. I placed my hand on her stomach, right above her pussy, put some pressure and she appeared to enjoy this. Then swapped to missionary with some DFK. I got close in mish so I asked for doggie and that's where I finished. I got to say the best position with her was probably mish. Solid freaking session! She's a repeat for sure. She'll be there for a week.

    After the sesh, Ruby walks in and says to come visit her tomorrow before she rotates out. I don't think I'll be able to though. Tomorrow, Sunday, is her last day, then she's off to garden grove. The new smile definitely made a big difference. Really cleaned up her face overall.

    60 hr 140 tip.
    Sounds like the same Selena I saw many months ago. I have to second this positive review. I can confirm Selena is really receptive and gets into it.

  13. #9678
    Quote Originally Posted by LostLimit  [View Original Post]
    I don't venture out to pasadena much, but there is a LuckySpa that is opened until 2:30 am with very cheap rates and fairly decent, sometimes young, girls in their early 30's. Most of the time 2 girls are working. Prices may vary but you can text and ask mamasan there. Last time quoted me for 100 for 20 min, 150 hhr 69 GFE nuru, 180 hr with 69 GFE nuru, 220 hr BBBJ 69 GFE nuru cim.

    Service will also varies depending how well you negotiate or who's working. You may get the service offered but often times its just a quick tease of 30's-2 min (BBBJ, 69, etc).

    Great stop if you want a cheap late night snack.
    Tried PM but your inbox is full.

    Have you been recently? I'm trying to see if Amy is back.

    She rotates between there and lumi spa in West Covina.

  14. #9677
    Quote Originally Posted by Faustder  [View Original Post]
    Good to know they're cool with 140 tip to provide CFS. Do you know which spa is Ruby rotating to? Been looking for decent FS shops on the west side like Garden Grove.
    Moon beauty spa. They have table shower too.

    Girls from Star spa rotate there. If Ada shows up, definitely pay her a visit.

  15. #9676
    Quote Originally Posted by LostLimit  [View Original Post]
    It's very rare for a girl to provide all those mentioned by jrp for 140 tip with an hour session. Usually they will ask for 180+. Was told Ruby last day is Tuesday when I called. But seems like Selena is also a solid choice to go with as well.
    I would have to agree and disagree.

    The shops that consistently give you all of that for 140 are:

    Star spa on Ramona.

    Lavender massage on Garvey.

    Asian palace massage on Las tunas.

    Ruby spa in Whittier.

    Sky spa in Whittier.

    Anywhere else it's usually upsell for BBBJ, GFE etc. So that's why I usually stick to the ones I listed. Mainly every single girl I've ever reviewed has been 140. I do tip them 160 when they are exceptionally well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape