Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 19295
-
02-12-25 10:46 #17645Senior Member

Posts: 47Southern hospitality
This is a little late but, met with her several weeks ago for the second time. She has been reviewed several times, and most all are positive. No change in that for me. Pics are accurate and experience was on point. Nothing I can add that would change previous views. Definite repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/676059723245
-
02-12-25 06:29 #17644Senior Member

Posts: 143Sadie
Sadie advertises about as often as she needs to, which is not very often. https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...d/398851027033.
Originally Posted by ManOverThere
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 03:21 #17643Senior Member

Posts: 72Returning to the game
Fellas, I'm getting back in the game, is Triple Thick Blond aka Michon still around? Last I heard she was on "Vacation" not sure if she retired.
Side note. We need to bring back end of the year ATF wrap up posts LOL.
Thanks.
-GD.
-
02-11-25 10:54 #17642Senior Member

Posts: 47Negative Review
Worked out a meet with this one. Comms was OK. Sent me an address to private residence in Cocoa with several cars parked in the drive. Text on the way with no response. Once I arrived, texted again. I was ghosted. About an hour later she texts and said she fell asleep. Wanted to know if I could come back. Nope. Total waste of time. Maybe you will have better luck if you give it a go.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...c/913555714465
-
02-11-25 10:34 #17641Senior Member

Posts: 47Positive report
I had a date at my outcall location with this one. Pictures are accurate. Cool chick. Comms were slow at first but were ok overall. She was an hour late for the appointment but once she arrived things went well enough. She does have incall, as well. I would repeat. $.50 for outcall. But may vary depending on the day and need. LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/182434694
-
02-11-25 08:54 #17640Senior Member

Posts: 66Xina or Sadie
I have been out of pocket for about 9 months. When I returned I can not find info or ads on Xina or sadie can someone send me contact info please.
-
02-10-25 19:11 #17639Senior Member

Posts: 490$80 Honey Bee Special
Wow her BBBJ game is off the charts and running Car Special $80.
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 08:10 #17638Senior Member

Posts: 791Ava
She used to go by Ava. If you search for AvAva you should come up with some reviews (including mine) as you need 4 letters minimum to search. Much heavier than advertised and does not look at all like her face picture. Incall used to be a large house on the river at the southern part of Brevard, just before you cross into Sebastian. She was pleasant enough, GFE and good service, and decent looking a while back, but she put on a long of weight so I stopped seeing her.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 07:56 #17637Senior Member

Posts: 375https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/182424043
Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 15:37 #17636Senior Member

Posts: 143Watch out for the Upsell
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/258999689812
She is cute, but the upsell is ridiculous. If she gives you an entry fee, that is what you'll get, an entry into her place and an L1 finish. Anything more, and I mean anything, will cost you. I think she is from out of state, maybe a big city where she's used to higher donations. If she can come down, she could be worth it. And I doubt she is the girl in the pictures, but I think she looks better.
And this one shares a place with her, (note the similarity in the phone numbers). I haven't seen her yet, but she was previously reviewed, apparently not the girl in the pictures. And they are not in Palm Bay, more like North Melbourne.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/235117808043
-
02-08-25 15:37 #17635Senior Member

Posts: 464Shayla
Already repeated with this sex goddess. This time there was a well placed mirror in the room that we took advantage of, and she really seemed to enjoy the visuals as much as I did. Her dirty talk is top notch and she is a blast to hang out with. Plan on continuing to see her often. I think she may have an incall this weekend for those interested.
-
02-08-25 15:26 #17634Senior Member

Posts: 143Same for this one
I figured it was a scam, but I played along for a while, eventually getting to the point where she required a deposit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/888111478147
Originally Posted by DeanM56
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 09:16 #17633Senior Member

Posts: 183Apparent Scammer
So I reached out to this one this morning, because she looked familiar, well first reply from her was asking wya. Told her I needed incall so I need to come to her. Reply back, what city are you in.
So again said incall and I need to find out where she is hosting. Still waiting for a response and I also flat out said so apparently your a scammer and still nothing.
So pretty sure this would be a complete waste of anyone's time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/834715927707
-
02-08-25 08:55 #17632Senior Member

Posts: 183Thanks I did try to see her a few years back, made the drive down to the house and as I was about to pull in, some guy no idea who he was had pulled in and walked inside, and I got a text delaying the visit. Made mention of the guy and that was her response was roommate. But after 10 minutes I left. And of course always wondered if it would have been worth the wait.
Originally Posted by SunDog321
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 08:05 #17631Senior Member

Posts: 375Jas
Texted the number on the ad. A friend told me to go run, don't walk. So I set up a car date. Just looking for some BBBJCIM. Got to the location within 30 minutes of initial contact. Picked her up from the address she sent. Noticed it was a different girl from the ad but she didn't look half bad. Signs of candy use. I already had my shorts off when she sat down so she started to work the mic and I drove around the neighborhood looking for a good place to park. Decent suction, got the job done but she backed off when I busted. It was all over her hand and arms. She mentioned she didn't like the taste, I just told her that she got set up by her friend cause I was pretty straight forward about the CIM part. Anyways, she told me that 3 girls uses the ad sometimes. So I gave Jas my number for future use and texted the number from the ad to just say she could have told me she needed a sub. She apologized and said that she's "dope sick" and asked if I can help with 20 bucks. And I ignored it and went on about my merry way.










Reply With Quote






