Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 689 1189 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 18215
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15395

    Connecting with Jenna

    So I'm not sure what happened to her or why she is not responding. When I met with her and we were walking through the whole "gatekeeper" BS, she did mention that she is working with someone who helps manage her account on this site. But would not call this person a gatekeeper.

    I can state: I texted her the following morning to thank her for an amazing time, keep in touch, yada yada yada, but no response. I also sent her a private message on this site and haven't received a response yet either. I'm sure she's going to pop up soon and respond to my text or private message. She did not mention anything about going anywhere or going off the grid. Obviously something has come up and she'll reach out eventually.

    Take care and stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSmart  [View Original Post]
    I sent several DM to Jenna over the last 2-3 weeks, I have not received any response either.

  2. #15394

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Swarlos  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Jenna on this site a few days ago but still haven't heard back. Does she currently have a gatekeeper that I'm not aware of?

    Last time I saw her was over a year ago so would definitely like to reconnect with her as well.
    I sent several DM to Jenna over the last 2-3 weeks, I have not received any response either.

  3. #15393

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    I met Jenna a few years back (2022 I wrote a report back then) I had an amazing time with her back then. Back in May 2024 I tried to reconnect with her but her "gatekeeper" never put through my messages (I guess a low-level form of cock-blocking in my world). But now that she's with someone else who is managing her account here on this sight, it was a breeze. I contacted her a few weeks before I was arriving. When I arrived in Orlando we set up a date and time. A short Uber ride to her residence and the fun began. She's a little bit thicker than when I first met her. But I honestly think she looks better with the added weight. Definitely not a click watcher. And definitely was appreciative that I didn't "give up" trying to reconnect.

    No timing on when I'll be back to Orlando. But you can be sure she is my first call when the trip is booked.

    Take care and stay safe out there.
    The little bit of extra weight does look really good on her. And such a great time.

  4. #15392

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    I met Jenna a few years back (2022 I wrote a report back then) I had an amazing time with her back then. Back in May 2024 I tried to reconnect with her but her "gatekeeper" never put through my messages (I guess a low-level form of cock-blocking in my world). But now that she's with someone else who is managing her account here on this sight, it was a breeze. I contacted her a few weeks before I was arriving. When I arrived in Orlando we set up a date and time. A short Uber ride to her residence and the fun began. She's a little bit thicker than when I first met her. But I honestly think she looks better with the added weight. Definitely not a click watcher. And definitely was appreciative that I didn't "give up" trying to reconnect.

    No timing on when I'll be back to Orlando. But you can be sure she is my first call when the trip is booked.

    Take care and stay safe out there.
    I reached out to Jenna on this site a few days ago but still haven't heard back. Does she currently have a gatekeeper that I'm not aware of?

    Last time I saw her was over a year ago so would definitely like to reconnect with her as well.

  5. #15391

    Reconnected with Jenna

    I met Jenna a few years back (2022 I wrote a report back then) I had an amazing time with her back then. Back in May 2024 I tried to reconnect with her but her "gatekeeper" never put through my messages (I guess a low-level form of cock-blocking in my world). But now that she's with someone else who is managing her account here on this sight, it was a breeze. I contacted her a few weeks before I was arriving. When I arrived in Orlando we set up a date and time. A short Uber ride to her residence and the fun began. She's a little bit thicker than when I first met her. But I honestly think she looks better with the added weight. Definitely not a click watcher. And definitely was appreciative that I didn't "give up" trying to reconnect.

    No timing on when I'll be back to Orlando. But you can be sure she is my first call when the trip is booked.

    Take care and stay safe out there.

  6. #15390
    Quote Originally Posted by Critt1981  [View Original Post]
    Jersey I added you I think you inbox is probably ever full. But I want to link with you ASAP.
    Yes same couple months ago when I was coming to Orlando! Please see your inbox. Would love to set something up. I will be in town next month.

  7. #15389
    Orlo69 is the gatekeeper, need to ask him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncsmm  [View Original Post]
    Can you dm me her number please? If not I understand don't worry.

  8. #15388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 165

    Share her number?

    Can you dm me her number please? If not I understand don't worry.

    Quote Originally Posted by LudwigVan  [View Original Post]
    So just to add on to the Veronica pileup here, I saw her for the first time and she is awesome. Cute, short, sexy, slightly thick all natural Latina, great smile, great kisser, really fun time. Thanks to Orlo for the digits, do not ask me for those.

  9. #15387

    Veronica oh hell yeah

    So just to add on to the Veronica pileup here, I saw her for the first time and she is awesome. Cute, short, sexy, slightly thick all natural Latina, great smile, great kisser, really fun time. Thanks to Orlo for the digits, do not ask me for those.

  10. #15386

    Veronica

    I met Veronica at her in-call location, thanks Orlo for the digits. Wow, she is beautiful, sexy, and passionate. The best DFK I ever had. Everything else that was written about her in this forum is true. I will be seeing her again soon.

  11. #15385

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure to meet Veronica. All the previous reviews are true. She is stunning beautiful with hot swimsuit model body that I could not stop kissing and worshiping. I will looking not further. No more site searching.
    I want do same dream like you bro! Can you pm me her number? Thank you so much!

  12. #15384

    Cc gal

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    I met with Tefeti again, you can contact her direct on CC. Don't mention usasg, just let her know you are referred by OD. She is looking for clients. Respectful and clean. She's got some rules, no kissing, no BBFS. She's hosting locally. She wants to handle her own vetting and number release. Once again she is petite, sexy, and very cute, AA. Excellent service in a comfortable location. HR/ $$.5. See my prior post for a link to her celebrity look alike. You can contact her direct through CC and schedule there to get her contact info.

    There was a disconnect between the people being sent and her comfort level, so it's back to CC screening. She's worth the time though. Fun girl and sexy!

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Tifiti
    She's the real deal. Cute girl with a Midwest vibe to her. She has a verification process, but it's not a big deal. Coms are great during weekdays. I will def repeat. Peace.

  13. #15383

    Veronica Wow!

    I had the pleasure to meet Veronica. All the previous reviews are true. She is stunning beautiful with hot swimsuit model body that I could not stop kissing and worshiping. I will looking not further. No more site searching.

  14. #15382
    Only SM and Orlo69 is the gate keeper.

    Quote Originally Posted by OurTime4886  [View Original Post]
    Ill be visiting the areas and would love to partake in some of these UTR girls. Would anyone be able to share their contacts?

  15. #15381

    Maya was great

    Quote Originally Posted by Kytril  [View Original Post]
    This chocolate delight lives up to the hype.

    Picked her up at her place with good comms after making plans the night before and headed up to X for a 3 hr session.

    Something a little different than my usual regulars 23 yo dark chocolate with a bubble butt that rocked out in a pair of tight jeans. She took the percoset hog hard in the front and back door and never complained stopping for a few breaks to smoke and such. Got her to bust more than once while I finally broke free painting her ass with ropes after 2 1/2 hrs leaving plenty of time to clean up before taking her back home and heading to work.

    Her rates are her own thing reach out she'll tell you.

    Shout out to DonkCament for the #.

    He is the gatekeeper.
    Her incall is at a location which is not easy to discern for the visit time. Day visits are best. Complete GFE experience. Pretty girl with a great personality. Will repeat.

    Stay safe.

    FO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape