Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 18819
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17349

    Be careful

    I've been messaging a few providers and some where throwing off red flags the past couple of days. I messaged a latina duo in Kissimmee and after a little research I found the number directly connected to an LEO from florida on Snapchat. Might be a coincidence but I'm not risking it and probably going to take a break for a few days. Maybe they are doing some stings around Valentine's, who knows.

    Have fun out there and be safe.

    https://callescort.org/305-498-4689

  2. #17348
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    Hey, maybe that's exactly what he's looking for!
    Definitely not, but thank you fellas for helping me steer clear. I had a feeling at first but one of the rules mentioned that she wasn't so I thought to ask. Thanks again.

  3. #17347
    Hey, maybe that's exactly what he's looking for!

    Quote Originally Posted by BJack1987  [View Original Post]
    You might find a surprise you weren't looking for.

  4. #17346

    Starve Her Out

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I found two reviews here and it's pretty much avoid. So my instincts were right. Also when hit her up again she was saying it's whatever ever she wants to do. Avoid this ***** and make her starve here in Orlando.
    I would also avoid her, however if someone does choose to see her I'd suggest to NOT Pre-Pay her. Keep your money (& your power) in your pocket until after you're satisfied. If she insists, be prepared to get up and walk out.

  5. #17345
    Quote Originally Posted by JaggerJak  [View Original Post]
    Anybody recognize this girl, good or bad experiences?
    Past reports say ripoff / robbing.

  6. #17344
    Quote Originally Posted by BJack1987  [View Original Post]
    You might find a surprise you weren't looking for.
    LMAO. This post right here made my day.

  7. #17343
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob277  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/182392375

    I know she's real but scoured through and haven't found any reviews. Info would be greatly appreciated.
    You might find a surprise you weren't looking for.

  8. #17342
    Quote Originally Posted by DddHunter305  [View Original Post]
    Hey what's up guys I was hoping someone had any intel on these two Latinas they both have been posting for awhile but I haven't been able to find a review anywhere.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/182334679

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/182252768
    Check the General Reports #16864.

  9. #17341

    Tatianna

    Anybody recognize this girl, good or bad experiences?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Feb_8_2025_9_24_53.jpg‎  

  10. #17340

    Star?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/182392375

    I know she's real but scoured through and haven't found any reviews. Info would be greatly appreciated.

  11. #17339

    Looking for Recommendations

    Coming back into town again for some business in a month and was looking for some recommendations during my stay. I'll be up in the Lake Mary / Sanford area but wouldn't mind swinging down to Orlando if needed. Ideally looking for someone who would be GFE and more possibly and also open to a longer visit during my time there. I prefer women on the more petite side but curves are fine. Just not into bigger than that. Last year I saw Snowwhite thanks to a recommendation from a fellow monger. I tried to setup something with SarahMaitland but we couldn't connect our schedules. But she's definitely on my list if the timing works while I'm there.

    Just looking for any other recommendations up in the area I'll be in or for those who are comfortable coming to me for an extended visit and company. Thanks!

  12. #17338

    Big tit latinas

    Hey what's up guys I was hoping someone had any intel on these two Latinas they both have been posting for awhile but I haven't been able to find a review anywhere.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/182334679

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/182252768

  13. #17337

    Lily pawg

    She is all right. Very young and pretty body and face. She has a roomate that does drugs, I would stay from that roommate who is also missing some teeth. However Lilly is sweet, soft body and very wary at first. I would see her but I am trying to stick to my regulars. Last time I think was two roses for everything, she will open up if you keep seeing her. Can't remember much but you can look at my review. She stays in kissimmee Area though. If you click with her you are golden.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this girl? I did see she was reviewed here on this site but most of her reviews if not pretty much all of them is from one guy. I believe his username is pipe right. He only has about 77 posts so not really a senior member and it's kind of suspect that most of his reviews is about her. I did see one senior member with 800 post mentioned that he did see her a few months ago before she.

    Became GPS. During his visit, I think he mentioned he ran into the infamous titTiana. From her ad and the comes with her it doesn't seem too consistent. On her ad she says no bear services in all capital but during tax she said she'll do a BBJ and she's also open to DATY and DATO. Also her ad an intercom said Greek is on the menu. She wanted three bundles of roses for 30 minutes with BBJ, DATY, DATO, and Greek.

    Has anyone seen her recently and she's safe to see? Is she obey and switch? Is she around? Bad company? Feel free to shoot me a pm If you don't want to respond to the public post.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/182005638

  14. #17336

    Next time dump them sooner

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I found two reviews here and it's pretty much avoid. So my instincts were right. Also when hit her up again she was saying it's whatever ever she wants to do. Avoid this ***** and make her starve here in Orlando.
    Not worth it to go back and forth. If they have bad demeanor over the phone, in person will be terrible. You would think someone that needs your money would at least be nice LOL.

  15. #17335

    War of attrition

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget  [View Original Post]
    This is why I'm pretty much Done with the UTR scene and will stick to the great UTR's that are already out and have been for years or AMPs.

    Every single UTR I have reached out to that has been recommended wants $$$ for the H. That's insane. And then you get 40 minutes tops. How or why are you all allowing to dream this?

    And some even want passed that. GPS. But we allow this? Fuck that. I'll stick with the providers out there that have been around hard and true and staying firm on $$.
    They ask those rates bc they're typically broke / in debt and can't afford to take less. There's a girl that says she charges 6 $ hr if you hit her on IG, same girl was doing 120 qv on listcrawler. They can't do much with 100 and thus pass the cost on to the consumer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape