Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 800 1300 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 28204
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23719

    Any info on Stormy in tampa?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/182512037

    Did some searching and didn't find anything. I know she's been around for a while off and on.

    Any info would be appreciated.

  2. #23718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Barbie or Aly or Chica

    Recently went to visit this little latina spinner again. It had been a while but for me she was always a good clean visit. She isn't cheap, but there's a chance she might wiggle a little on donations. I had a QV that was a little under 2 bills. I will say she's never really watched the clock or been too serious about time with me. She stays in West Tampa, south of Hillsborough Ave. You probably won't get her with makeup but she's gorgeous and the nails and toes are always very well done. She's a sight to see at 5 foot nothing A little thicker than her current pictures but she wears it very well.

    The head isn't anything to write home about. It's good and the hand action gives plenty of attention to the boys.

    Enough to make most blush. Bring a rubber and some lube and you'll be pounding the daylights out of her after a short warmup. In the past I didn't always get fully in there but recently I was definitely able to drive it home hard and fast which looked and felt amazing.

    She's not going to be everyone's cup of tea. Her place is pretty messy, but it's hers and it's discrete. I always enjoy my visits with her so I wanted to report back to anyone who has been interested but not pulled the trigger. She's good to go.

    Tell her EJ sent you.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...544/6562106009
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 230aa9f4294212271cc1bc8888558e6c_f.jpg‎   9512f758b8988db945a56339aa156f77_f.jpg‎  

  3. #23717

    Anyone seen "desire"?

    I'll post this in Pasco also, since it looks like she's primarily over there? But I've seen her ads a ton and she's exactly my type. But if this is a sham / scam, then I don't want to drive an hour to find out LOL.

    https://callescort.org/813-710-7455

  4. #23716

    "Cassie"

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaMan60  [View Original Post]
    She was in porn years ago under a different name. I knew her back in 2010. I don't know if this iteration is real.

    https://www.xvideos.com/models/britney-brooks
    Just before I got into the hobby, I was spent a lot of money on cam girls. She was one of my favorites.

  5. #23715

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    But Jesus h christ 1 k? You could pick up a cougar divorcee at most bars any weekend for a couple of tequila shots with those tits.
    I know. But I don't have any free time. Responbilities. I'll probably have to use a day of secret pto. Just to make this work. I'm going to go all in. 2 hrs. LOL.

    At Tampa. Thanks for the link. That helps. Gives me an idea of her performance.

  6. #23714

    Not to yuck your yum

    But Jesus h christ 1 k? You could pick up a cougar divorcee at most bars any weekend for a couple of tequila shots with those tits.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeckBreaker14  [View Original Post]
    I know. High number. But I've searched for jugs like that for years. Literally.

  7. #23713
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    1000 for an outcast? Hmm no.
    For that price, she would need to put in my new deck.

  8. #23712

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    1000 for an outcast? Hmm no.
    She was in porn years ago under a different name. I knew her back in 2010. I don't know if this iteration is real.

    https://www.xvideos.com/models/britney-brooks

  9. #23711

    Cassie Nichole

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    1000 for an outcast? Hmm no.
    I know. High number. But I've searched for jugs like that for years. Literally.

  10. #23710
    Quote Originally Posted by DeckBreaker14  [View Original Post]
    It's been a long time, so I'm trying to get back in the game with a bang. Has anyone hung out with Cassie? I can't find any reviews. The little info I can find, I can't confirm if it's the same women. Usually I would just take one for team. But at that number, it's a little too risky.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/3788128.htm
    1000 for an outcast? Hmm no.

  11. #23709

    Yesica in Brandon

    Anybody seen Yesika who's been advertising since Feb? Ad says She's in Brandon? Any bros tried?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8887.jpeg‎  

  12. #23708

    Cassie Nichole

    It's been a long time, so I'm trying to get back in the game with a bang. Has anyone hung out with Cassie? I can't find any reviews. The little info I can find, I can't confirm if it's the same women. Usually I would just take one for team. But at that number, it's a little too risky.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/3788128.htm

  13. #23707
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Just add some time to the time she gives you. Yes it sucks but, there's a reward at the end of the rainbow. She's one of the best, still.
    I guess. If someone feels she's worth it, by all means go for it. I'm not a fan of time wasters, and the experience wasn't worth it to me. I know I'm in the minority on that front.

  14. #23706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Thing to know

    Quote Originally Posted by BobXX99  [View Original Post]
    That makes it sound like it's not poor time management skills but rather her just being inconsiderate to new clients.
    Just add some time to the time she gives you. Yes it sucks but, there's a reward at the end of the rainbow. She's one of the best, still.

  15. #23705
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim3118  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Sandra a lot. Too many times to count, but when I first tried contacting her years ago, I could never make contact or I would get ghosted when an appointment was made. Then when I first started actually seeing her, I was waiting 20-30 minutes like a lot of people are mentioning. Then as I became an established regular with her, her timeliness as improved as well. Lately, there's been concern about Sandra's whereabouts too and that no one could contact her. So I reached out to her to see what's up and got a response right away. Basically, the better I got to know her the better the timeliness became.
    That makes it sound like it's not poor time management skills but rather her just being inconsiderate to new clients.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape