Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6101
    She does not meet, are there guys who still give her allowance?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-744c729bfe88

  2. #6100
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 500 and a Uber to and from and it wasn't negotiable.
    Contacted me with the same figure, at least she is consistent. Getting pro vibes.

  3. #6099
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-db665657c5dc


    Messages me this morning, are you available? I give her my number to txt, she asks the same question on txt, I ask about the allowance. Radio silence since then.
    She wanted 500 and a Uber to and from and it wasn't negotiable.

  4. #6098
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPete  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to know how everyone is finding this. Google lens's doesn't work for me using the pics.

    Side note- she has been reviewed before positively but asked for a lot more than what the previous reviewer gave when I chatted with her.
    She probably changed the photos she is using because she knew I reversed searched them. Most of the time you won't get any hits with reverse search on social media sites however as was the case here I did.

    I can't see her profile because I blocked her when I thought she was not real. I asked seeking to reverse that but no reply back.

    I always reverse search for the obvious reasons.

  5. #6097
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    How do you find them? Google lens?
    I'd love to know how everyone is finding this. Google lens's doesn't work for me using the pics.

    Side note- she has been reviewed before positively but asked for a lot more than what the previous reviewer gave when I chatted with her.

  6. #6096
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-db665657c5dc

    Messages me this morning, are you available? I give her my number to txt, she asks the same question on txt, I ask about the allowance. Radio silence since then.

  7. #6095
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Her profile lists her as being a member since 2020 which does not exactly jive with her listed age. I messaged her and she said she had just joined which obviously makes no sense. I mentioned that its best to talk about what type of arrangement she is looking for off the site because Seeking could ban someone for talking money. She wanted to use Whats App which I don't use and don't want to use. I really messed up with the woman from Boston thinking she was fake so I am not going to do that again with this girl without absolute proof.
    Correct! Didn't catch that!

  8. #6094

    Math

    Live and learn. 2025-2020 = 5. 22-18 = 4. Yup, doesn't jive. (For our slower brothers, I'm being sarcastic.)

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Her profile lists her as being a member since 2020 which does not exactly jive with her listed age. I messaged her and she said she had just joined which obviously makes no sense. I mentioned that its best to talk about what type of arrangement she is looking for off the site because Seeking could ban someone for talking money. She wanted to use Whats App which I don't use and don't want to use. I really messed up with the woman from Boston thinking she was fake so I am not going to do that again with this girl without absolute proof.

  9. #6093
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    IS she real?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-8e63847ed8e5

    At 22 divorced with kid, it appears there is no baby damage, looks too good to be true.
    Her profile lists her as being a member since 2020 which does not exactly jive with her listed age. I messaged her and she said she had just joined which obviously makes no sense. I mentioned that its best to talk about what type of arrangement she is looking for off the site because Seeking could ban someone for talking money. She wanted to use Whats App which I don't use and don't want to use. I really messed up with the woman from Boston thinking she was fake so I am not going to do that again with this girl without absolute proof.

  10. #6092
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Liv whose profile is no longer active tried to pull a Cypto scam on me. I had contacted her a week ago, she allowed access to her private photos and asked for my Cell number. I always use a google number, She messed me with "Hi I am Liv" . Anyway I said hello and then she went dark until this afternoon when I got another message from her. Right away she started with the Cypto and how she made 7 Million dollars. Long story I quickly called her out and blocked he.
    Same story today with me.

  11. #6091
    IS she real?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-8e63847ed8e5

    At 22 divorced with kid, it appears there is no baby damage, looks too good to be true.

  12. #6090
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Mark I would rather not tell her that we are speaking about her on this site. She is already upset that I found her social media profiles. She is very sweet, just message her she will get back to you right away. I myself will eventually meet up with her.
    How do you find them? Google lens?

  13. #6089
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a sucker because I saw all these DMs piling up and I waited til I got the 20% coupon and re-upped.

    I tried posting this earlier but something weird happened so apologies if this is redundant.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-3f942d229576

    NinaSky.

    She won't leave me alone. I'm not into her even though she gives slutty bimbo. But she keeps texting me out of the blue to meet tonight. Wanted 5, then went down to 3. 5. Won't go bare unless you pay 7. No anal. Just too many no's for me and doesn't have good boundaries.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6b8f6a550cc7

    Rose.

    This one was a bummer. Got her texting a lot for a while. Lots of sexting. No red flags, talk about needing money etc. We set a date. Time comes. Radio silence. She then DMs me to apolgize that she is going through a lot etc etc etc. That's fine. Just note, she lives with her BF but "he doesn't have a libido" so this is how she gets her fuck on. Fair play to that. But if you chat her up and do manage to meet, you are aware.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-0c3ac21639a4

    Sasha.

    Red Flags. Replied a month after I DM'd her with "I'm so horyn. I'l give you head are you free today?" she hit me up again the same way and it's giving scam vibes. A shame because she is the look I go for.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-7279158cbf66

    Anna.

    Agreed to 300 ppm. Haven't followed up with a date yet, but I'm not that into her look. I think she's been reviewed before, her profile looked familiar. Seems legit though.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-74d7fc51dd8f

    Liv.

    Chatted and we vibed. Asked for my number and I gave it to her. And she left me on Read. Sigh.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-1f42ce70fc9e

    Mia.

    She hit me up recently. We hooked up once but I wasn't into her. She's petite and all, but has a pooch. Her teeth are kinda busted too. Nice enough girl, but boring in bed.

    She's real and follows through at least.

    300 ppm plus Uber.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-f2ebe987ce84

    Macey.

    Hits me up at random to hook up that night which always annoys me. I've never taken her up because I think she's a scammer. I also located pending DV cases in GA23 New Haven involving her. So, do with that what you will.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-5b98af184259

    Them.

    All talk. No follow through. Ghosts when it comes time to set a date. Did it to me 3 times before I dropped her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-f58f7b9db271

    Michelle.

    Time waster and doesn't put out. Total waste. Just wants you to come see her at the strip club.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-e261b14b7184

    Casey.

    She hit me up recently but I wasn't ever really into her so I never followed through. Reports on her say that while homely she has a dope body and knows how to fuck. So maybe I just might. But she is down.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-1c0a6a84bfca

    IvvyB.

    This one is a SW and STG girl. She's been reported on in the Waterbury forums, I'd post her ad if I could find it. But definitely an STG girl so be aware oif that and the reports on her are somewhat negative in terms of dark arts etc.
    Liv whose profile is no longer active tried to pull a Cypto scam on me. I had contacted her a week ago, she allowed access to her private photos and asked for my Cell number. I always use a google number, She messed me with "Hi I am Liv" . Anyway I said hello and then she went dark until this afternoon when I got another message from her. Right away she started with the Cypto and how she made 7 Million dollars. Long story I quickly called her out and blocked he.

  14. #6088
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    See if she is ok sharing her digits. I am sure lots of us would love to help her if she is willing to make the trip.
    Mark I would rather not tell her that we are speaking about her on this site. She is already upset that I found her social media profiles. She is very sweet, just message her she will get back to you right away. I myself will eventually meet up with her.

  15. #6087
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    My mistake she is legit and is in need of money that is why she was so forward with me about driving 2 hours.
    See if she is ok sharing her digits. I am sure lots of us would love to help her if she is willing to make the trip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape