Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 29309
-
02-11-25 14:34 #25124Senior Member

Posts: 494Got me some Sugar
In the Mundy area again and decided to see the other gal there. Walked in and greeted by Lulu. Although she was pretty fun, I prefer variety and asked to see the other girl. In comes a prettier woman (not that lulu is ugly by any means, she's just cute imo). This one was a bit taller and seemed well put together. Paid the. 7 for an hr and asked for hard even tho her options were light or medium. She said she only has medium power. So she walked on my back and cracked upper spine. Felt great. The entire massage was pretty decent for a FS shop with hot towel cleanup. 140 for boom boom and off comes her pretty black dress. Probably some man made C's but damn they looked good. Shaved south of the border, with several tatt's on her body. Great fucking view with her hand on her clit and feet on my shoulders. Several positions later I could sense her tiring and finally asked her to finish me by hand. Good technique and left happy. Said her name is Sugar.
Aj8.
-
02-11-25 10:05 #25123Senior Member

Posts: 478How are both of them? I used to go to Still Waters a lot but I haven't been in. God 2-3 years? The main girl I liked to see left and the one who replaced her wasn't as enthusiastic so I stopped going. And I did go to Peony about a year ago. Thicker girl, gave a table shower and let me suck her titties while jerking jerking me off. Tried her best to jerk me a second time too, but unfortunately I only had one in me. Was a good time but I haven't been back.
Originally Posted by MassageIluv
[View Original Post]
Anyways how are both of these doing these days?
-
02-10-25 23:18 #25122Regular Member

Posts: 15Might be my new favorite
Stop by and got a HH with Kiki. Early 30's with an very nice body. GFE was 10/10 and the massage was actually wonderful. My back was literally feeling good after being sore after a couple of days. I've easily found a new favorite. Bobo is way to risky and I think the drugs have made her a bit too much. Coco from Rockville is still nice but I prefer the body of someone younger. Kiki said she's only here a month so definitely go see her before she leaves.
Originally Posted by IlikeHJs
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 23:11 #25121Regular Member

Posts: 15Respectable Mongers
I understand the experience of getting blue balls, but if you see a car in front of what is obviously a Massage Parlor or the lady tells you they're busy, please have the decency to come back a hour later or go find another place. The amount of times I'm in the middle of a session and a fellow monger interrupts our session when a literal car is park upfront has been way to many. It's not the end of the world you wait.
-
02-10-25 18:04 #25120Regular Member

Posts: 72nd the Still Waters recommendation
Still Waters fits the bill. Peony is also an excellent option and meets your criteria.
-
02-10-25 17:41 #25119Senior Member

Posts: 93Still Waters Spa
2805 E 96th St unit d, Indianapolis, IN 46240.
Originally Posted by Matthew7171
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 16:46 #25118Regular Member

Posts: 18Bb
BB used to be good but I haven't heard anything about it for a long time. So I dropped in to check it out. Angela said she just arrived yesterday. Business was slow and she was happy to see me. Average looking woman but very friendly, and she can speak some English. I stayed for a rub and HE. It was uninterrupted and she didn't mind UTC. Small B's. Pretty sure the menu is open. I'm sure she'd appreciate some business.
-
02-10-25 15:07 #25117Regular Member

Posts: 3Discreet Locations
Looking for establishments that are in a discreet location. Usually practice the arts during daylight hours and I drive a marked company vehicle. Not picky; decent massage and L1 is great. It seems like most of the places I used to frequent are near a restaurant, hair salon, eye doctor or grocery store. BB, Angel, Coral ect.
-
02-10-25 10:59 #25116Senior Member

Posts: 54I wrote a review a few weeks ago. The menu at the time seemed wide open.
Originally Posted by Laser808
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 10:57 #25115Senior Member

Posts: 54Yup, it's open!! Went by this morning around 9:30. There is a doorbell you have to ring. I rung it, as I have done weekly, waiting for someone to answer. After about a minute, I figured it was still not open. I got in my car and as I was pulling away, the door curtains parted and a woman looked out. She looked to be in her thirties, attractive with a medium build. From what I could tell she was wearing a spaghetti strap lingerie top! I had no intentions of getting a rub. I was just going to check prices and see if they were open. I ile that it's a low traffic area, so the odds of being seen are low. Someone get us a report! Looks promising.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 07:45 #25114Senior Member

Posts: 507Leisure Day Spa- Shelbyville
Directly across the street from the jail and the courthouse!
https://www.pinkdatepage.com/ads/21675
https://adultfantacy.com/ads/20654
(Also saw the same ad on AdultLook.).
-
02-10-25 07:13 #25113Senior Member

Posts: 507Lili Spa- on Michigan Rd
Maybe now open?
Originally Posted by IndyRacing
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/indiana/i...scorts/3592891
https://indianapolis.bedpage.com/Esc.../13211330.html
-
02-09-25 17:28 #25112Regular Member

Posts: 8Best AMPs in Indy right now?
Hello all, I'm newish to Indy and have only used DI in the area so far but I think it's time to peruse the AMP scene. Was just curious to hear some peoples' top 3 in the area right now? Thank you in advance.
-
02-08-25 17:22 #25111Senior Member

Posts: 507Ayla in Broadripple
Copied pricelist, but not yet visited.
Originally Posted by Laser808
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 09:34 #25110Senior Member

Posts: 26Ayla in broadripple
I know some people were talking about going, but has anyone been lately and know the full menu or what's there?









Reply With Quote





