Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Babies and Arrangements 2. 0

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 184 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 2755
This blog is moderated by NineGuy919
  1. #2695

    Emily

    She's new to SA said guys are giving her 800 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-46da7d32795b

  2. #2694
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    I finally messaged her she wanted to go right to text. She's looking for straight up pay for service but she then asked to buy pics and video. She couldn't manage to send me a sample, either through text or email, then kept asking if I got it and asking for more help for hotel etc. So either really out of it or a direct scammer, either way not worth the trouble which is too bad bc she looks like she could be cute.

  3. #2693
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveItRaw10  [View Original Post]
    Nope, she or he whoever the hell you messaging will waste your time. Request deposit. Quoted 200 for a m&g. Told the person, ft instead. Quoted 80. Fake ass profile, complete scammer! I also think this person lurks on this forum.
    Well I had a totally different experience. After hitting Savannah up on SA, we switch to text. Discussed details. Settled on 3 bills. Came to the room. Nicely made up. Good conversation. Good sex. Will see again when I'm back in the area.

  4. #2692
    Quote Originally Posted by GAGuy2020  [View Original Post]
    Last good experience was 19-20 year old with broke boyfriend. Many good times and funny to see them sneaking around. Be safe, don't overpay, call out scammers.
    Damn, that sounds like an awesome run. Care to share some profile links? I'm getting drowned with BS on SA and SB.

  5. #2691

    Seeking is not the same anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by GAGuy2020  [View Original Post]
    Just finished a run and it was wild. Usually stop around v-day because it goes stale with these broken 304's getting "boyfriends" or they stop cheating on broke bf for a bit to feel like a real relationship but they back to single right after. LOL.

    The most wild experience was seeing a girl in prison posting and texting. Trying to sell pics and ask for money on her books. She don't get out for months.

    Ran in to a few OF girls secretly sleeping around on the side but broken 304 thought she could over charge 600-1000, because some fool paid that. Don't pay that much! These are still trailer park girls hiding behind makeup! You can get a Latina model for $200.

    Can get them 1000 girls at 200 plus room so don't inflate these dumb girls self worth to think market value is settling or insulting. Some fool paid that's why they ask. If they are 1000 girls they would not be living in the hood with hood cars (or no car), nobody cares you can afford it but you hurt them when they need to be grounded back to earth later.

    Had a good time with black / Latina mix girls this round but they are crazy and not sustainable long term. Bipolar! Love the thickness!.
    Can you post some of the profiles your hooking up with? You don't have to give details. Are you black, white, Latino? I was killing it back in 2017-19 but ever since covid its been a struggle to land multiple girls. A lot of them don't even drive and I'm not paying for ubers back and forth from the southside.

    These girls for the most part aren't taking 200 which is what I start off with expecting to do 300. Nobody's going for the cheap nowadays and I was operating out the 120 to 250 range on avg.

  6. #2690
    Just finished a run and it was wild. Usually stop around v-day because it goes stale with these broken 304's getting "boyfriends" or they stop cheating on broke bf for a bit to feel like a real relationship but they back to single right after. LOL.

    The most wild experience was seeing a girl in prison posting and texting. Trying to sell pics and ask for money on her books. She don't get out for months.

    Ran in to a few OF girls secretly sleeping around on the side but broken 304 thought she could over charge 600-1000, because some fool paid that. Don't pay that much! These are still trailer park girls hiding behind makeup! You can get a Latina model for $200.

    Can get them 1000 girls at 200 plus room so don't inflate these dumb girls self worth to think market value is settling or insulting. Some fool paid that's why they ask. If they are 1000 girls they would not be living in the hood with hood cars (or no car), nobody cares you can afford it but you hurt them when they need to be grounded back to earth later.

    Had a good time with black / Latina mix girls this round but they are crazy and not sustainable long term. Bipolar! Love the thickness!

    Went traveling and there are hidden gems but DC and Richmond have some stupid whales paying 200 girls at 600+ so you pay higher for trash. Humbled some delusional girls with almost no effort to hit. Funny part is met a DC girl from Virginia Beach. LOL.

    Had to shut down tons of scammers! Stop paying for photos of these girls or supporting online only! SB is not OF! Had to teach these new / dumb girls class and they need to send for free if they are selling met ups, no surprises of bad bodies at these prices. Plus all girls must meet!

    If they think free photos is giving away value, they have no other value. Do your part and don't pay because so many just following the pattern of OF programming. One long term girl I had for less than 200 was scamming some idiot hundred to talk online and paying for her nails / hair where I was hitting it for 1/2 of what he paid.

    Also this ain't a pay pig kink site so stop there is other places for that.

    Last good experience was 19-20 year old with broke boyfriend. Many good times and funny to see them sneaking around. Be safe, don't overpay, call out scammers.

  7. #2689

    Alice V back in town

    Looks like ol' Alice is back: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-68fda5662c13.

    She is so pretty I'm very tempted. I know some people have seen her and I didn't find anything concrete in the search, I'd love to hear details if anyone has them.

  8. #2688
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    She looks so familiar. Definitely get a pro vibe from her but maybe she just knows what's up LOL.

  9. #2687

  10. #2686

    Common Sense!

    Quote Originally Posted by Passport4  [View Original Post]
    I'm currently in Miami since early January, and will be here another 6 weeks. I changed my SA location to Miami. I'm currently not a paid member.

    Being much older, in Tidewater I rarely get any profile views even if I favorite a lady, much less any unsolicited offers to view private pictures. I only become paid every 4 months and then contact many potentials for that month. The tidewater board either has the same ladies as 4 months earlier, or ones that have not been online for months. In Miami, it's unbelievable how many views, favorited and unsolicited private pictures I get. Unfortunately, most of them are from different areas of the US with many from the Philippines, Venezuela and other South American countries. In other words, there must be many scammers fishing the Miami area. Additionally, all of the ladies think their shit doesn't stink as they are definitely good diggers, and you can tell that just by reading their page if they are even real. While many are very attractive, many also have the same look, same handbag, and love to post their photos on boats or high end limited production cars. Even most of the fugky ones appear to be gold diggers. SA isn't what it used to be, and probably will continue going down hill. In Tidewater I get messages several times a day from Secret Benefits where I haven't been a paying member of SB for years, all from Tidewater since I didn't change my location. Time to find one interesting lady somewhere and get off of these sites.
    All of these sites, SB, Seeking etc are for one TRANSACTONAL reason! Most if not all, no all are there for striclty the money. You're not their husband, BF or anything other than a client! If ya find one that suits your desires then go for it. Most are overpriced, lying about current situation, false photos and or stats! "Sock it to my pocket" is the coined phase they all use. Happy hunting. Regardless of how deep your pockets are they will soon be empty.

  11. #2685
    Quote Originally Posted by Passport4  [View Original Post]
    Additionally, all of the ladies think their shit doesn't stink as they are definitely good diggers, and you can tell that just by reading their page if they are even real. While many are very attractive, many also have the same look, same handbag, and love to post their photos on boats or high end limited production cars. Even most of the fugky ones appear to be gold diggers.
    Welcome to South Florida, where literally everything is fake: butt, boobs, lips, face, profiles, life, etc. The goal seems to be chasing that "Luxury Lifestyle" which in reality for 99.999% of people just means being in a picture being close to expensive material goods that they will never own and that the people who they are with don't own. Its maddening!

    On the plus side, while the SB scene is terrible you have some absolutely incredible pros in the area with extremely reasonable rates given the market.

  12. #2684

    If you think Tidewater is bad

    I'm currently in Miami since early January, and will be here another 6 weeks. I changed my SA location to Miami. I'm currently not a paid member.

    Being much older, in Tidewater I rarely get any profile views even if I favorite a lady, much less any unsolicited offers to view private pictures. I only become paid every 4 months and then contact many potentials for that month. The tidewater board either has the same ladies as 4 months earlier, or ones that have not been online for months. In Miami, it's unbelievable how many views, favorited and unsolicited private pictures I get. Unfortunately, most of them are from different areas of the US with many from the Philippines, Venezuela and other South American countries. In other words, there must be many scammers fishing the Miami area. Additionally, all of the ladies think their shit doesn't stink as they are definitely good diggers, and you can tell that just by reading their page if they are even real. While many are very attractive, many also have the same look, same handbag, and love to post their photos on boats or high end limited production cars. Even most of the fugky ones appear to be gold diggers. SA isn't what it used to be, and probably will continue going down hill. In Tidewater I get messages several times a day from Secret Benefits where I haven't been a paying member of SB for years, all from Tidewater since I didn't change my location. Time to find one interesting lady somewhere and get off of these sites.

  13. #2683

    Time waster

    This one wanted 1 for meet and greet and 3 in ppm after, said nah to mg fee. Came back later and said would meet anyways without the fee. Didn't show, then messages me about being broke for not paying mg fee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-38ef462265c9

    Stay safe and don't let these 304 ruin your bowl.

    - BW.
    Last edited by BigWhite86; 01-23-25 at 10:39. Reason: Took off name

  14. #2682

    Heather on SA

    She's new to SA, but I've met her from an irl dating site a few years ago.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-574bec16326c

    Had quite a few chats with her, and a nice meetup. Sub and pretty nice.

    Wondering if anyone has given her a shot and how you fared. You can PM if you'd like.

  15. #2681
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake27  [View Original Post]
    An update on my slender, pretty 22 yo stripper SB named Penny, ..... When the eggs hatch the cuckolded father helps provide food and protection for the chicks .....
    Well, I should have written "cuckolded husband" to be clearer. But the last part of that post was not really about cuckolding or birds, but that sometimes we are driven by instincts beyond our control. Whether it's good or bad, time will tell.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape