Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 29306
-
02-10-25 23:11 #25121Regular Member

Posts: 15Respectable Mongers
I understand the experience of getting blue balls, but if you see a car in front of what is obviously a Massage Parlor or the lady tells you they're busy, please have the decency to come back a hour later or go find another place. The amount of times I'm in the middle of a session and a fellow monger interrupts our session when a literal car is park upfront has been way to many. It's not the end of the world you wait.
-
02-10-25 18:04 #25120Regular Member

Posts: 72nd the Still Waters recommendation
Still Waters fits the bill. Peony is also an excellent option and meets your criteria.
-
02-10-25 17:41 #25119Senior Member

Posts: 93Still Waters Spa
2805 E 96th St unit d, Indianapolis, IN 46240.
Originally Posted by Matthew7171
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 16:46 #25118Regular Member

Posts: 18Bb
BB used to be good but I haven't heard anything about it for a long time. So I dropped in to check it out. Angela said she just arrived yesterday. Business was slow and she was happy to see me. Average looking woman but very friendly, and she can speak some English. I stayed for a rub and HE. It was uninterrupted and she didn't mind UTC. Small B's. Pretty sure the menu is open. I'm sure she'd appreciate some business.
-
02-10-25 15:07 #25117Regular Member

Posts: 3Discreet Locations
Looking for establishments that are in a discreet location. Usually practice the arts during daylight hours and I drive a marked company vehicle. Not picky; decent massage and L1 is great. It seems like most of the places I used to frequent are near a restaurant, hair salon, eye doctor or grocery store. BB, Angel, Coral ect.
-
02-10-25 10:59 #25116Senior Member

Posts: 54I wrote a review a few weeks ago. The menu at the time seemed wide open.
Originally Posted by Laser808
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 10:57 #25115Senior Member

Posts: 54Yup, it's open!! Went by this morning around 9:30. There is a doorbell you have to ring. I rung it, as I have done weekly, waiting for someone to answer. After about a minute, I figured it was still not open. I got in my car and as I was pulling away, the door curtains parted and a woman looked out. She looked to be in her thirties, attractive with a medium build. From what I could tell she was wearing a spaghetti strap lingerie top! I had no intentions of getting a rub. I was just going to check prices and see if they were open. I ile that it's a low traffic area, so the odds of being seen are low. Someone get us a report! Looks promising.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 07:45 #25114Senior Member

Posts: 507Leisure Day Spa- Shelbyville
Directly across the street from the jail and the courthouse!
https://www.pinkdatepage.com/ads/21675
https://adultfantacy.com/ads/20654
(Also saw the same ad on AdultLook.).
-
02-10-25 07:13 #25113Senior Member

Posts: 507Lili Spa- on Michigan Rd
Maybe now open?
Originally Posted by IndyRacing
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/indiana/i...scorts/3592891
https://indianapolis.bedpage.com/Esc.../13211330.html
-
02-09-25 17:28 #25112Regular Member

Posts: 8Best AMPs in Indy right now?
Hello all, I'm newish to Indy and have only used DI in the area so far but I think it's time to peruse the AMP scene. Was just curious to hear some peoples' top 3 in the area right now? Thank you in advance.
-
02-08-25 17:22 #25111Senior Member

Posts: 507Ayla in Broadripple
Copied pricelist, but not yet visited.
Originally Posted by Laser808
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 09:34 #25110Senior Member

Posts: 26Ayla in broadripple
I know some people were talking about going, but has anyone been lately and know the full menu or what's there?
-
02-08-25 09:03 #25109Senior Member

Posts: 494Sun on Heathrow
Stopped in and greeted by a cute little thing wearing sweatpants and a crop top t-shirt made into a v neck to show off the huge twins. Good lord. Probably in her early 40’s. Paid for an hr and when she finally came back in the teasing began. Massage was ok but definitely leaned more towards tease which was fine by me. Spent a lot of time straddling my head while leaned over so her twins could rub my back, albeit while she was still clothed. On the flip, 140 for boom boom and she leaves for a few and returns in a skimpy dress. Large naturals come out for CBJ while she had her ass easily in reach and in the mirror. She had pre-lubed apparently and seemed to like that I was touching her there and watched in the mirror. Kinda hairy down south but not a 70's hippie Bush. Really got into it by grabbing table and my arms to pull herself into me. Several positions later I finally finished in the bag. She likes the mirror, did I mention that? Haha.
Add another Mimi to the confusing list of names cause when we were getting dressed that's what she said her name was. I don't think she's the same one recently mentioned from another AMP tho.
Aj8.
-
02-07-25 11:52 #25108Senior Member

Posts: 157Little more info. PM
I sent you a PM for a little more info. FYI.
Originally Posted by Jasper777
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 11:28 #25107Senior Member

Posts: 61LiLi Sweets
Yea I had LiLi a few weeks ago and had pretty much the same exact experience this is not the norm from them but we all know YMMV. Just got a bad draw that time, and hope for better luck next time. You can always ask to see the girls available as well before you go to the room.
Originally Posted by AdamWatts1984
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





