Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 26377
-
02-12-25 23:27 #23962Senior Member

Posts: 434I've dated Angie a few times, a little heavy for my taste but will give you much more than you pay for. Her motto is pretty much "anything you want, any way you want" and I promise whatever you spend she is worth it.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 19:52 #23961Senior Member

Posts: 1477Angie
Been trying to get her to do a QV topless BBBJ for me but she is sticking to her 120 QV fee. She says the QV is for her time not services she preforms. I refuse to pay a former SW 120 for a BJ. NOPE!
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 19:35 #23960Regular Member

Posts: 24I don't mind a small deposit but $400 is crazy haha.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 17:18 #23959Senior Member

Posts: 350Total hottie was visiting Milw
Did anyone see this girl, she wants deposit of $400 so I passed. Any goodness will be appreciated.
https://www.eros.com/minnesota/files/7132524.htm?cat=1
-
02-11-25 22:14 #23958Senior Member

Posts: 771She's a biyotch
Panties stay on, no DFK or FIV (even for extra).
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
You're expected to pay for a warm mouth with a topless under-developed chest.
I'm feeling bad because she ghosted me!!
-
02-11-25 17:04 #23957Senior Member

Posts: 639Ali
It was a few years ago. She was hot as fuck. All done up. Got me going and said," well, we ain't getting a condom on that". Smashed it so hard I knocked off a couple of her ass tattoos. Amazing time. She was fulfilled. I would have repeted but I had the girls stacked like cordwood so I never hot back to her. Sure I'm exaggerating a bit. I'm an old guy and one and done nowadays. But she was fantastic.
Originally Posted by Reaper72
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 12:31 #23956Senior Member

Posts: 25Ali
I saw her a few years ago. She was nice but not much of a GFE. The whole time I was there she talked about how her family could be home soon so I felt rushed. I'm a little overweight so she told me to leave my shirt on which killed the mood. After 30 minutes, we finished with what I thought was round one until she left the bedroom and told me to meet her in the kitchen once I was dressed. Obviously, I never saw her again.
Originally Posted by Nobody414
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 10:33 #23955Senior Member

Posts: 771Maya. Indian Dream
Looks like she'll remain a dream at 150 qv /250 hhr and 350 hr!!
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 07:17 #23954Senior Member

Posts: 1244Google
The name and this came up.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/182435733
-
02-11-25 04:53 #23953Senior Member

Posts: 72There is a whole Milwaukee sub forum for cuddle comfort below.
Originally Posted by Twisted45
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 23:56 #23952Senior Member

Posts: 66Cuddle comfort
I keep seeing reports in multiple cities about cuddle comfort. Says just for cuddling or is it like a underground tinder?
Has professional cuddlers per hour so this site has me baffled and intrigued.
Anyone with info please share.
-
02-10-25 14:32 #23951Senior Member

Posts: 107I wonder if it is really her? If I remember correctly someone was using her pics. She is fun to hit from behind.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 13:24 #23950Senior Member

Posts: 771Kenna
Kenna seems to be all over the place. Responds very late, sometimes asks for money to get a room. When I talked with her last, she was northside at the dangerous motel. I gave up after that. If she is there, then she must be really downhill. Pics seem filtered so don't expect the cute & beautiful MILF-next-door.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 13:21 #23949Senior Member

Posts: 771Indian Dream
Anyone know how to contact this one? She has been posting non-stop but no button for Call Me or Email.
What am I missing?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...f/901605684864
-
02-10-25 13:11 #23948Senior Member

Posts: 771I hear that Jana is now at the American Inn.
Originally Posted by Badger53
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






