Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 755 1255 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37466
    Janet text me is a scammer.

  2. #37465

    Westside BBBJ

    Are there any good options westside for BBBJ? Rather not drive over the bridge every time I want quick relief. Prefer at least good BBBJ but more would be nice, prefer not on youngerman either. Thanks guys.

  3. #37464

  4. #37463
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaMan777  [View Original Post]
    For some reason, this woman peak my interest LOL. Her comms are a bit spotty but just want to know is she legit or what? Anybody recently visited her? Lmk, thanks.

    Here's her link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/204848083140
    Try search function near upper right corner. Her reviews are really bad I wouldn't bother.

  5. #37462

    Seen Buffie several times

    No drama, private location, can be had for a very reasonable donation. She's a little heftier than her pics lead on but she's sweet and has a pretty face.

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaMan777  [View Original Post]
    For some reason, this woman peak my interest LOL. Her comms are a bit spotty but just want to know is she legit or what? Anybody recently visited her? Lmk, thanks.

    Here's her link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/204848083140

  6. #37461

    Don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    Why isn't eccie used in Jax? I'm in Nola right now and it's such a valuable asset.
    I stopped using it when I left NY because this site is what Florida mongers use.

  7. #37460

    Eccie

    Why isn't eccie used in Jax? I'm in Nola right now and it's such a valuable asset.

  8. #37459
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaMan777  [View Original Post]
    For some reason, this woman peak my interest LOL. Her comms are a bit spotty but just want to know is she legit or what? Anybody recently visited her? Lmk, thanks.

    Here's her link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/204848083140
    It's been a while but she hosts out of a house in whitehouse. She will let you bbfscip if that's your jam. Once or twice had a little odor but nothing to bad. Overall a decent reliable provider.

  9. #37458

    Sorry guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo44  [View Original Post]
    Good luck. I'm here in Jax for work as well and I asked about a week ago for just a little input. CRICKETS!! So much for senior members helping other senior members in this city.
    Sorry for the crickets. Honestly you got to read the last 10 pages of the reviews to find who's got positive feedback, or do some searches from STG posters you're interested in.

    Not familiar with anybody in the St Aug area but if you want somebody like Riverside Rachel then get Riverside Rachel.

  10. #37457
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    Heading to the JAX area for business and looking for some recommendations from the local mongers. My perfect date would be to host a dancer / former dancer for a full on GFE evening. Not crazy pole dancing, just slow exotic teasing and grinding for openers. Prefer the higher end classy MILF type (ie. Riverside Rachel type). I'll be staying in St. Augustine, but I'm not opposed to outcall in the JAX area.

    Or, what JAX clubs have higher odds of some ITC action?

    Feel free to PM me
    Good luck. I'm here in Jax for work as well and I asked about a week ago for just a little input. CRICKETS!! So much for senior members helping other senior members in this city.

  11. #37456

    Ruby

    Has anyone seen her lastly. She was my go to for a minute until she had to visit her uncle. She is out now and I want to make sure the coast is clear. I need to make an appointment soon. Any up to date info will help.

  12. #37455

    Anyboy ever seen Buffiejax

    For some reason, this woman peak my interest LOL. Her comms are a bit spotty but just want to know is she legit or what? Anybody recently visited her? Lmk, thanks.

    Here's her link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/204848083140

  13. #37454

    Tastey

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to see this one forever she always ghost me anybody been able to actually see her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182420781

    Also interested in these please let me know if you have any info thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/166369156512

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/551646878193

    https://escort13.com/post/104108794?currentPage=40
    The first one has reports in the last couple of months about setting up mongers up and robbing them. Do a search and you will find them. The others I don't know about.

  14. #37453
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupric  [View Original Post]
    When I reached out to this provider, she tried the "Where are you located?" approach. When I ignored her and asked where her incall was located, she gave up. Why won't these people include the relevant info in the post so we can "Skip the Games".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/618731231249
    I've tried ro reaxh out and never hear back.

  15. #37452

    Any reviews

    Been trying to see this one forever she always ghost me anybody been able to actually see her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182420781

    Also interested in these please let me know if you have any info thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/166369156512

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/551646878193

    https://escort13.com/post/104108794?currentPage=40

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape