Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 5765
-
02-16-25 12:33 #5270Senior Member

Posts: 206I didn't ask for one and they didn't offer. If I go again I'll ask. I've found that helps break the ice on first visit but the places that regularly offer more than a HE also seem to ask you up front. The last few I tried that didn't offer but I asked also only had a standing shower and I more or less wrote those off.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 17:59 #5269Senior Member

Posts: 989Healthy?
We're talking about Healthy at 120 Arrowwood?
Originally Posted by MrHappy65
[View Original Post]
They certainly used to have a table shower.
Spaceman Spiff.
-
02-14-25 09:31 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 206Both Asian, and likely 30's-40's. I drew the older one, but she was still nice to look at. Dropped the top for the finish and actively put my hands on her. The initial haggling was a bit high for my liking and the language barrier made it harder to finalize. I get the feeling they're shooting for 4 Seasons pricing, but without the table shower and rotating quality. I might try again to draw the younger one and see if she gives a better massage. If they were under cutting other spas it'd be much easier to recommend.
Originally Posted by TheLurker69
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-25 19:57 #5267Senior Member

Posts: 252So I was looking at the pictures of the spa online. Some older mongers may recognize the two story house to the left of the spa as Sauna World. A brothel from the late 80's (at least that is when I heard about it while in high school) to the early 2000's. I visited my senior year in high school and was turned away. A little over a decade later paid a visit and drew a very attractive thin brunette named Jade.
Originally Posted by TheLurker69
[View Original Post]
Aaahhh memories.
-
02-13-25 14:53 #5266Senior Member

Posts: 252Are the ladies at the spa Asian? How about their age?
Originally Posted by MrHappy65
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 13:15 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 206S Healthy Spa
Tried S Healthy Spa, although the sign just says Healthy Spa outside recently. I thought it was ok, massage was 5/10 and pretty light. Not a ton of teasing and some negotiation on the flip with everything available. There's two girls there and they offered 4 hands next time but not sure I'd go for it. $80 for the hour and 100 for a CBJ on the flip. If the massage was better I'd recommend but with 4 seasons being not much more, NE, and Bliss offering better massages with reasonable rates it's harder to say try it. Good to have options and I might try again since both girls were nice to look at.
-
02-11-25 11:36 #5264Senior Member

Posts: 37Arrowwood Healthy
The spa is in a renovated suburban brick house on a shady side street. Texted and was told to come on over--Monica came out in a croptop T-shirt and short jean shorts and whole lot of bubbly energy. Led me to a bedroom on the right. Doors can be locked. There's a TV screen on the wall showing the feeds from 6 security cameras. Paid the HF (60 for HH, 80 for HR), and she came back and started a decent massage. No real teasing during the massage, and she had to answer the door twice, although I was the only customer and another girl was there. Hot towel, flip, and she motions for a CBJ for $100 tip. Also takes off her top and lets me roam a little downstairs, although it's that time of the month. Very energetic BJ. On my way out, she tells me that she'll do boom-boom next time. All around, a B massage, an A-minus CBJ, and A- minus in looks. I'll be back.
-
02-10-25 10:32 #5263Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks. I went in myself and confirmed it and only June was available, which is a no-go for me. Headed over to New Energy and got taken care of there. She's a peach!
Originally Posted by Remington251
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 23:26 #5262Senior Member

Posts: 989Re: Lotuses
Don't know what ad you saw, but as has been noted before, there are two operations in the Midlands using the name "Lotus".
Originally Posted by Ledeas
[View Original Post]
In Columbia, there is "Lotus Therapy" at 8907 Two Notch Rd and on the other side of the river in Lexington there is "Lotus Spa" at 5084 Sunset Bl.
Both operations have table showers, but Two Notch is Korean (usually older ladies) and FS is available while Sunset is Chinese and is (in my experience) limited to HJ.
One other thing to be aware of is the Sunset operation is in a very busy plaza where you will most likely have to walk a good distance when you finally find a parking place in full view of many people. This has kept me from going back.
Spaceman Spiff.
-
02-09-25 16:22 #5261Senior Member

Posts: 99Lotus / Facebook?
Saw Lotus ad on Facebook. Said they offered table shower. Been in my experience that is short hand for 'more'. So. Brought me here. Wild.
-
02-08-25 18:30 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 2004 Seasons
Bella and June.
Originally Posted by Blahblahblah40
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 12:53 #5259Regular Member

Posts: 134 Seasons lineup
Anyone know about the current lineup at 4 Seasons? Haven't been since Bella.
-
02-03-25 13:10 #5258Senior Member

Posts: 49Back in Bliss
Stopped in Bliss today and saw them. Very strong massage which I needed. Spa is always clean and worth the visit for me everytime. I recommend them for anyone on this site.
-
01-29-25 19:28 #5257Regular Member

Posts: 134's
I normally just show up, but if you want someone specific, I would call about 30 minutes before you plan on going to make sure that one is / will be available when you get there. I've had fairly good success / luck when just showing up, but the first time I went to see Bella, I didn't call ahead and got stuck with June and would not recommend. Bella's pretty and has a rockin' body. Not a spinner but perfect curves.
Originally Posted by Lcgj36
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 18:04 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 42Lotus visit
So I decided to try Lotus on 2 notch. There was 2 ladies but I only seen 1. She was late 50 ish but dress nice. Got a rub. Literally it was a rub a little teasing then on the flip. Full menu I picked level 3 damage 14. It was ok. It your fine with older ladies I need to try 4 seasons next. How long Bella will be there. Do I need to schedule or I can walk in?












Reply With Quote





