Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 32129
-
02-10-25 14:28 #29204Regular Member

Posts: 8One spa
This was my 2nd time here. Had a great time here a few weeks ago with Sasa but mms told me she went on vacation. Opted to see Amy but when I arrived I'm pretty sure it was Anna who greeted me. Apparently Amy wasn't here? Oh well. She had to be in her late 40's early 50's. Has a tattoo on the side of her belly. She could take a pounding but honestly it was an average experience. I had an urge to try 5 star down the block but just decided to stay. I'm probably not going to be back as Sasa really set a high standard for this place.
-
02-10-25 12:21 #29203Senior Member

Posts: 44BP Format
On the right side, under the search magnifying glass, it says "gallery.
Originally Posted by TomPayne25
[View Original Post]
List". List gets the old format, although it look a little different.
-
02-10-25 09:29 #29202Senior Member

Posts: 140How?
Would you mind sharing the "how to" get back to old format? I played around with it but never figured it out.
Originally Posted by Innuendo
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 18:17 #29201Senior Member

Posts: 427Full Time. Relaxing
Enjoyed my recent appointment at Old Keen Mill (OKM) spa -- yes I noticed the name was misspelled on the brass sign, so I did not correct the spelling here.
Small place. Clean. Nice Massage Technician (MT).
Massage was good to very good with an enjoyable "L1 flip".
Noteworthy -- the timing -- I asked for an hour, I was given a full hour (not shorted on time) -- the MT was friendly (chatty at first, then allowed me to relax in more or less quiet).
This is an absolutely reliable experience at standard rates. Recommended if you are in the area.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
02-09-25 18:00 #29200Regular Member

Posts: 14Mongolian Susan at iSpa Vienna
Mongolian Susan is in her early 40's, pretty face, long black hair, about 5' 3" tall with firm Bs and a nice juicy Mongolian butt that is round & firm perhaps around 36" - very proportionate to her fit figure!
She is the same Susan that used to work until fall-2021 at Ashley Wellness Spa (now May Wellness), then disappeared and only appeared at iSpa (Serene Soul Spa) by mid-2023.
She gives a very good CMT level massage, and can surely work out a few knots. What I really like about her is that she doesn't hound you for tips, she has never asked or bothered counting money with me. She shows her appreciation the next time if you're decent and tips her reasonably.
The menu is pretty much limited to HE, but damn does she give a great sensual HE. Susan really gets into stroking the junior with her eyes closed feeling your every pulse, sometimes blowing her hot breath! Typically, she wears grey yoga pants, white t-shirt with a thong. So squeezing her round ass and firm Bs felt amazing, albeit OTC roaming only, that too if she likes you.
She does seem standoffish, but basically is a bit reserved. She opens up after a few visits if you don't talk too much and are a decent gent. She does have mood swings at times, but usually her temperament is good and follows directions well.
Hence, IMHO for the house fee of 0.7 for 60 minutes, tips in range of 0.7 - 0.9 with a great quiet massage with sensual HE is worth exploring!
-
02-09-25 17:38 #29199Regular Member

Posts: 14Cindy back, Aruna gone, Lily making a debut! May Wellness
Well thanks for the update T, haven't seen Lily yet.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
Good news that Cindy is back, but learned today that apparently Nicole has sent Aruna on an extended leave. Sad news indeed!
-
02-09-25 14:34 #29198Senior Member

Posts: 335There's another new girl working there too, Lily, slender, pretty face very easy on the eyes.
Originally Posted by ShadowWalker49
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 14:16 #29197Senior Member

Posts: 192FYI she also goes by Tulip on Craigslist, if you needed a face picture of her she's on there. Craigslist eventually ban's accounts for censored pictures or people who blatantly attempt to cover their face. It goes against their TOS. Richy is now in the Mosaic district with another lady that I haven't seen yet. My only gripe is it's annoying to get into that area and into that apartment building, service is still top notch though for the price.
Originally Posted by StandErect
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 17:28 #29196Senior Member

Posts: 31King Spa Alexandria
Driving around and thought about heading to King Spa since it was close by. Did a walk in and was told to wait about 15 min, I didn't really get a good look at who poked their head out but it wasn't the same lady that came out when I returned 15 min later. She said her name was June and she had an average face but a petite slim body. Did the hh and was headed to ts. Shower was nice and big so if you just want to go for a massage and ts this is a good place. She wasn't very playful but cleaned my boys up well. Headed back to room and she asked for tip. 14 she gave a light massage with little to no teasing. On the flip her CBJ skills were lackluster no BLS. Decided to go CFS and she does have a nice tight box and she has a great body almost like a 20 year old with a shaved cat. Pump her in multiple positions and filled the bag. Not sure I'll repeat any time soon as I'm looking more for a BLS / Rimming queen.
-
02-08-25 17:01 #29195Regular Member

Posts: 14Mongolian Aruna--May Wellness
Typically a fan of Cindy, but she's on an extended vacation! Nicole suggested to try the new girl Aruna. Aruna looks very cute, around late 30's and sports a very nice tattoo on her neck.
She is from inner Mongolia, a bit stockier but in the right places, with full natural Bs and a rounder ass. She is a very good masseuse, and didn't disappoint me at all and loved the 45 minutes session.
She seems to be a bit shy gal but willing to please, and gives a very sensual HE. She has become one more reason to visit May Wellness besides Cindy!
Good work Nichole! Keep Aruna, of course Cindy & Cherri as part of a great team.
-
02-08-25 14:11 #29194Senior Member

Posts: 53No she seems strictly CFS at least from my experience.
Originally Posted by CommandF
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 11:20 #29193Regular Member

Posts: 14Mongolian Ass
She has a nice round juicy Mongolian ass that is round & firm about 38" - very proportional to her figure. Don't compare it with Kardashian or a Latin Ass types, it natural and firm but not the BBL.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
See the pic as an illustration, not actual but very close though!
-
02-08-25 09:27 #29192Regular Member

Posts: 14How to Spot a Mongolian Ass!
Mongolian are a typically stockier, taller and have firm rounder ass. The Chinese are shorter and have flatter ass, while Korean have more squarish ass. While Thai usually have pear shaped asses.
Originally Posted by EngrossingMILF
[View Original Post]
See pictorial guidance for E'MILF.
-
02-07-25 16:04 #29191Senior Member

Posts: 418She needs no HYPE up at all. Anna at 678 (Sterling)
I have been seeing this GEM ever since she came to the Northern VA and I tell you. She is not one of my ATFs, she is my ATF. I have yet to come across from MD. VA, anyone than compare. I must have seen her about 25 times by now and it just keep getting better. IMHO, she is just fucking gorgeous. If I was to see her out and about in the summer, I would lose my mind. Great face, long dark black hair. Great additions of her C-D cups, perfect MM. Height, personality, perfectly round soft fat booty. I just can't get enough of this one. The manager for 678 & Ocean really knows the market and just keep bringing in some awesome talent. Thank GOD, because I hate going to MD and Tysons folks be having some serious GPS and I haven't met one yet that can live up to Anna service and fun, flirty personality. Keep her around gents, keep them safe and keep that hygiene well above par.
She is just a treat to behold My 2 cents.
-
02-07-25 07:24 #29190Senior Member

Posts: 33BP list option available
There is now a list option available on BP if you do not like the gallary option. I can easily find things again!
Originally Posted by ThaiMeUp1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



