Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 552 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 8276
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Clubs Are Dying

    Clubs Slow?

    Today. Today. I received 5 texts and 3 DM's to come into Pandoras or Kittens.

    These s l you t s need to drop their rates. They have priced themselves out of the market.

  2. #7315
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleNights  [View Original Post]
    I've been lurking for awhile and now and never hit up Pandoras. I'm finally ready and wondering if anyone can tell me how much I should bring to the club if I want to do butt stuff with monse. From entry fee, room, etc. How much am I looking at? Thanks.
    500! That should do the trick.

  3. #7314

    First timer

    I've been lurking for awhile and now and never hit up Pandoras. I'm finally ready and wondering if anyone can tell me how much I should bring to the club if I want to do butt stuff with monse. From entry fee, room, etc. How much am I looking at? Thanks.

  4. #7313

    Current conditions?

    Looks like I will heading North to Seattle area for a couple of deliveries, and will have some spare time before I head back.

    And have a couple of questions as it has been a while since I was able to be in the area, so what is the current situation in Pandora's and Kitten's?

    I thought I had read somewhere that liquor is being served in some of the clubs, is it available in Kittens or Pandora? Also read but can not find it now, that some / all of the clubs have a new policy.

    That you have to pay for lap dances before going to the playground areas, is that happening at P or K? Sometimes I like to try one dance for $40 and then decide if I want the 3 fer.

    Anyway appreciate your responses. Stay safe and have fun!

  5. #7312
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Nolli now that she's on day shift? Really hoping she's learning some lessons from the vets.
    She very sexy. She want many many money. I cheap. I see Naomi. Big Mommy but. Very sexy. She suvk wang good. I cum fast hahahah.

  6. #7311

    Nolli?

    Any intel on Nolli now that she's on day shift? Really hoping she's learning some lessons from the vets.

  7. #7310

    Yella Kittens Size queen

    BBBJ. Sloppy. Cfs size queen 400 $.

    Yella.

    https://www.instagram.com/yummyassyella/

  8. #7309

    Sugar's closing

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Story is they changed ownership / management and are doing some improvements. Place will reopen if all goes as planned. At least that what they are saying.
    The reader board said "for lease" yesterday. "Call Michelle at."

    Sad news.

    Ed.

  9. #7308

    Temporarily

    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Is Sugars closing?
    Story is they changed ownership / management and are doing some improvements. Place will reopen if all goes as planned. At least that what they are saying.

  10. #7307

    Sugars

    Is Sugars closing?

  11. #7306

    One stop shop

    I live a few hours north of Seattle and don't get to frequent clubs very often. If I could only go to 1 club, specifically looking for extras, which club should I frequent? Any specific dancers to recommend? Feel free PM me.

  12. #7305

    Ireland at Pandoras

    Saw of pic of Ireland on Pandoras IG reel damn that tight hot bod looks good.

    What's the scoop on her dances and VIP upgrades?

  13. #7304
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Monse now has a IG account, monserratepandoras on IG.

    The list of followers and customers should reach a very high count soon, her popularity as the cumdumpster of Seattle could reach epic numbers.
    I lick her snatch every time. Tastes good.

    I am a Dirtyfuk!

  14. #7303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Manda4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Mimi? Got a dance today and she offered HJ. Wondering if there's any more once you get to know her.
    She is a daytime stripper at Pandoras. She does everything. Verified.

  15. #7302
    Quote Originally Posted by Manda4  [View Original Post]
    She did, indeed. Is this indicative of something? LOL.
    Safety and cleanliness.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape