High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 93 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 1388
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1058

    Tracy St Pete

    Holy smokes!! I am 99.999% certain this is the same chic who was previously posting on CL, first as a personal asst and later as a poker hostess. I've been trying fuck this chic since Covid, she has become my great white whale! It is not down on any map; true places never are. Moby Dick.

    I've spoken with her a couple times over the years when I catch her CL post, but we have not been able to connect. I have a feeling fortune is about to change!

    Monger on.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNut  [View Original Post]
    This one looks interesting. Has anyone had an experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/massage/ladytrac4004

  2. #1057
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNut  [View Original Post]
    This one looks interesting. Has anyone had an experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/massage/ladytrac4004
    Got a session setup with her on Monday, will report back.

  3. #1056

    Wanted photo ID

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNut  [View Original Post]
    This one looks interesting. Has anyone had an experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/massage/ladytrac4004
    If I remember correctly, she wanted a copy of my photo ID. I did not respond to that. Let me know if otherwise.

  4. #1055

    Lady Trace in St Pete

    This one looks interesting. Has anyone had an experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/massage/ladytrac4004

  5. #1054
    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    I got her out of those panties. No touching though, only for looking.
    Sent you a pm.

  6. #1053

    Nina contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by FishinForLife  [View Original Post]
    So I visited her once when she was in Dunedin last year. Very sweet lady. Recently she is making herself available in Tampa now, has anyone seem her recently? Just want to make sure she is still legit. Thanks.
    I saw Nina a few times at her place in Dunedin. If you have current contract info, I would appreciate it if you passed it along to me. You can PM if you prefer.

  7. #1052
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I guess nobody wants to tell me where in St Pete Jennifer I'd Bill o.
    Bill, I was talking about Lilly, not Jennifer. Sorry for any confusion.

  8. #1051

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I guess nobody wants to tell me where in St Pete Jennifer I'd Bill o.
    Off Bellair near Missouri. Sweet and accommodating!

    https://tryst.link/massage/jennifer090870#contact.

  9. #1050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsapio  [View Original Post]
    She's always had those boundaries. I've been seeing her for years. Never disappoints. If I'm just looking for a nice FBSM with a sexy woman, great personality and HE, I go see her.
    I guess nobody wants to tell me where in St Pete Jennifer I'd Bill o.

  10. #1049

    Nina formerly in Dunedin

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    She's going to be busy for a couple of months here by the end of the week. Get your visits in now if you still can.
    So I visited her once when she was in Dunedin last year. Very sweet lady. Recently she is making herself available in Tampa now, has anyone seem her recently? Just want to make sure she is still legit. Thanks.

  11. #1048
    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    I got her out of those panties. No touching though, only for looking.
    She's always had those boundaries. I've been seeing her for years. Never disappoints. If I'm just looking for a nice FBSM with a sexy woman, great personality and HE, I go see her.

  12. #1047

    Topless massages with attractive, younger women?

    I was wondering if there were some good recommendations for younger, Caucasian, busty women? I was talking with Nicole, but don't really want to wait.

    Also, not white, but I saw post on CL for Camila, and Brielle. Anyone know if they are legit?

  13. #1046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaOil  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a while, but the times I did go, she kept her undies on and wasn't going for much roaming.

    She was very sensual and did a good massage and HJ.
    I got her out of those panties. No touching though, only for looking.

  14. #1045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat7  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker first post. I saw Jennifer, place a little messy and a number of animals running around. She's put on a little weight and kinda rough around the edges. The massage was fairly decent. Bbbjcimws was good for 150 pesos for an hour. Looking for a nice MILF, kinda like that St. Pete Claire that was discussed over the years, thinking she's out of the business though. I'll keep searching and reporting back. https://tryst.link/massage/jennifer090870.
    I used to see her for $40. Barely worth that IMHO.

  15. #1044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    About where in St Pete would I have to go to see this, Jennifer? Bill Ho.
    Not worth it. Those pics are heavily filtered. Massage is not good. BJ is okay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape