Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 889 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 13321
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12676

    Megan??

    Did a quick search and came up empty. Anyone have any experience with this one. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/182462694#.

  2. #12675

    Kimmie kandy

    Is Kimmie still working?

    Have a desire to be drenched.

    Can't get a response and her ads are gone.

    Anyone see or hear from Kimmie?

  3. #12674

    Jj

    Quote Originally Posted by Doingitmyway  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. She has posted for a while, but since she goes by "JJ" the search function will not work because it is too short of a name. Every few weeks I seriously consider pulling the trigger.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/182399889
    I'm thinking about seeing her and she has good reviews on callescort. Org.

  4. #12673

    Incline district

    Does anyone have Intel on this one. Her comms are good, I wonder if too good.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...219/5139285601

  5. #12672

    Jj

    I saw her several years ago and she was using same pictures. From what I remember the room was clean. She was freshly showered. Her BBBJ was not bad and she really enjoyed the pounding I gave her. At that time she looked very close to the pictures she posted, maybe a tad older.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    I've thought about it too, but she needs better pictures.

  6. #12671

    Same here

    I've thought about it too, but she needs better pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doingitmyway  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. She has posted for a while, but since she goes by "JJ" the search function will not work because it is too short of a name. Every few weeks I seriously consider pulling the trigger.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/182399889

  7. #12670
    Quote Originally Posted by Doingitmyway  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. She has posted for a while, but since she goes by "JJ" the search function will not work because it is too short of a name. Every few weeks I seriously consider pulling the trigger.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/182399889
    I did once about 2 years ago. She is legit. We agreed to a cardate since at that she couldn't host. I showed to her place in Middletown and she vame out with her dog. I wouldn't let fido in the Bimmer. She wasn't happy but I left. 50 was agreed on at the time. Fast forward. Now she has a hotel room. Qv for 125 I believe when I inquired about a year later. Hard pass. Talk about Skinflation.

  8. #12669

    She's got me curious.

    Has anyone seen this one. She has posted for a while, but since she goes by "JJ" the search function will not work because it is too short of a name. Every few weeks I seriously consider pulling the trigger.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/182399889

  9. #12668

    Been around for awhile

    I've only texted with her and that was quite awhile ago. She seemed out of it on text. She's been around for awhile. So I can't say for certain she's real but I would guess yes and maybe a real YMMV case.

    Soca.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...b/161222433227.

  10. #12667

    Ashley Firefantasy in town

    In town tonight and the next several days. Posting as a favor. Always a good time!

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy

    DrDave.

  11. #12666

    Unresponsive

    Quote Originally Posted by LivingItWild  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? Says she's newer in town and all searches came up empty.

    TIA,

    Wild.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...m/061663195272
    I've been texting off and on for a few days and she hasn't responded to anything.

  12. #12665

    Real or Not

    Does anyone have any experience with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...b/161222433227.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TOTk2NjM4NzY3ZjJhZGY4ZjFlODdiZTA0NjdjOWQwNDNmYmEzYWM.jpg‎  

  13. #12664

    Christina

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Says she's newer in town and all searches came up empty.

    TIA,

    Wild.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...m/061663195272
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ODk4NjUxMDYyNzZlZmEyMDg2Yzc3OGQzYjI4OGQwMGIzMDgxNzQ.jpg‎  

  14. #12663

    Blue Ash

    Quote Originally Posted by BogSucker  [View Original Post]
    I'm a relatively new to this board and I see a lot of negativity for Blue Ash. I've seen quite a few women in BA over the years, women who have reviews and I know are legit. Is LE setting up sting operations in BA, or is hotel management on the lookout for unusual activity should we say and notify LE?
    Look up the 1/2 arrest of a retired Sharonville officer in Blue Ash (over in the news reports thread), where the police talk about how well known it is that they do prostitution stings all the time. Because it is well known. The retired Sharonville cop probably missed all the free pussy he got doing prostitution stings in Sharonville (LOL). I have definitely seen providers in Blue Ash before who I knew. If it's someone you don't know, really don't bother. Even in the case where I knew one, she got popped about an hour after I left. It's just not a good place to risk. Honestly, Sharonville is much safer.

  15. #12662
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Any gals in the last six months

    Worth checking out for a dream thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape