Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 26668
-
02-09-25 15:23 #23023Senior Member

Posts: 319Not positive this time but you know there life style is against the law so could be anything and once you're in the system the slightest thing can get you in trouble.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 14:25 #23022Senior Member

Posts: 208Tiny
Curious what she keeps doing / not doing, to keep going back in.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 14:20 #23021Senior Member

Posts: 319Tiny
To any mongers who has had the chance to see tiny or those who has wanted to is going to have to wait a little. Looks like she's visiting the big house again hoping it's not long.
-
02-08-25 15:58 #23020Senior Member

Posts: 110Blue eye Amy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/015043987191
She text says she finna come back GRapids tomorrow. $150 half hour CFS. Good comm no ghosting. Safe clean hotel.
-
02-08-25 12:59 #23019Senior Member

Posts: 280Living blissfully in a world of pure imagination.
Originally Posted by GRDiver
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 19:25 #23018Regular Member

Posts: 3Has anyone visited this girl before?
Hi everyone! A bit new to the scene. Trying to get into it after a few cold starts.
I was wondering if anyone has seen this girl before:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/452390194977
Thank you!
-
02-07-25 07:48 #23017Senior Member

Posts: 72You're right. It was Dynasty. My bad. I guess I'm old enough to forget things! But I do remember being forced into watching those stupid shows.
Originally Posted by RaulJulia
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 19:11 #23016Senior Member

Posts: 388Sadly I'm old enough. It was Dynasty.
I'm pretty sure Joan Collins wasn't on Dallas, at least not as a regular. She was on Dynasty. She played Alexis Carrington, ex-wife of Blake Carrington. I'm available for all your 80's TV-related questions. --RJ.
Originally Posted by LotsaSpark
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 07:40 #23015Senior Member

Posts: 185I have seen Jay every time she's in GR and can say she's better in person especially if you are an ass guy. Definitely a pawg and loves doggie. Only down side is no BBBJ or daty or kissing.
Originally Posted by RobovDaslav
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 21:46 #23014Senior Member

Posts: 226Jezebel
Saw Jezebel recently. Good coms and she was ready when I arrived. Very accommodating and I love her accent. She is on the larger side, but still very attractive. Large chest to play with. If you have not seen her she is worth a visit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/013048028455
-
02-05-25 11:30 #23013Senior Member

Posts: 52Are the pics accurate?
Are the pics accurate? Face or body the same? Better? Worse?
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 11:24 #23012Senior Member

Posts: 555Leah
Lack of phones ringing will drop rates also. It's the economy.
Originally Posted by Pete3854
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 10:27 #23011Senior Member

Posts: 1509Leah
Leah along with most of the others will accept much less. They publish crazy high prices hoping to snag some horny suckers but will always come down to reality with realistic pricing rather than miss out.
Originally Posted by BrentRS
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 09:47 #23010Senior Member

Posts: 499That One decent review increased her rates. It's magic.
Originally Posted by BrentRS
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 09:01 #23009Senior Member

Posts: 229Leah
You must have got a deal. I believe you but when I contacted for seeing her later this week she told me $. 50 for SS. $$ for hhr. $$$ for hr. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





