Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 13006
-
02-10-25 17:25 #10126Senior Member

Posts: 635Emma from SGV
Sounds like this is the same Emma (ankle monitor) from GS Spa in SGV. And here are some photos curtesy of "In and Out" from that forum.
Originally Posted by Jimmy818
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 16:56 #10125Senior Member

Posts: 635Happy Spa on Culver Blvd
Happy Spa.
Originally Posted by Jimmy818
[View Original Post]
12XX0 Culver Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90XX6.
30 minutes $50+tip.
60 minutes $70+tip.
Sister parlor to Spa Castle down the road.
-
02-10-25 08:24 #10124Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 43Abby at Whittier (Tai Masssage)
Gunna try a more organized review with Abby.
Overall Thoughts.
She's got a sweet body and her personality is very kind and warm. Her skills though are definitely high level and she aims to please. Basically you can't go wrong with this girl and she's got all the slaps and body to prove it.
Appearance:
Her highlights are definitely her face and legs. Type of girl that looks like she would be on an advertisement. Dress looks nice and tight on her too. I'm a boobs guy and she has enough of a chest that feels good to fondle and suck.
Experience:
She gave me a decent massage with a good rub. Offered oils too but I wasn't feeling it that day. She took her time and tried to make some conversation but she doesn't know that much English so other than saying where I was from we didn't get to speak much. She gave me some compliments though and gave me a nice rubdown all the way from my head to toe. She took her time too but not too long where it felt like she was trying to waste time. Then she started rubbing in my inner thigh and I had to flip. Started doing some DFK with me sucking her tits. Then she knelt down and gave me a nice BBBJ. She then put the condom on with her mouth and I fucked her missionary to cowgirl and ended with doggy. She made plenty of moans and it felt like she was whispering to my ear. She said next time she would be down to swallow my cum next time which turned me on hard.
She definitely is worth a visit. Looks like they had other girls too so definitely give them some love. Peace.
-
02-09-25 21:19 #10123Senior Member

Posts: 788Try Candy if she's still there. She's a petite and probably the best looking MILF over at this place. Good massage and he.
Originally Posted by RockNRoll72
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 22:32 #10122Senior Member

Posts: 42Happy Emma
Emma from red lantern last year texted me she is at a place on Culver Blvd with a big sign on the window HAPPY. I remembered she had yummy natural D's but forgot she has a really cute face, hotter than I remember, great sexy outfits. Little extra in the tummy and still has ankle Mon. $$ fee+tip. Excellent b2 b GFE, Best bbj I've had and a long time, cg, mish. So good!
-
02-08-25 18:56 #10121Regular Member

Posts: 10Are you referring to providers on PD? I haven't been able to find a good reliable provider. I've tried looking for the people in the $$. 5 range but all I got are these Russian providers who do 30 min for $$ while semi-nude and zero roaming. Terrible deal.
Originally Posted by BigZhangMang
[View Original Post]
I almost got scammed by another Caucasian independent provider last week and I'm on high alert. Never pay a deposit, gents.
-
02-08-25 18:24 #10120Senior Member

Posts: 241Nice, thanks for the review, will visit body centre.
Originally Posted by RockNRoll72
[View Original Post]
Some of the body centre team also work in WLA green-spa, pico, where they too have a table shower.
-
02-08-25 17:44 #10119Senior Member

Posts: 290Body Centre of Ktown
TOFTT and went to Body Centre, just east of Vermont on Olympic. Cold rainy, night. Place was deserted but I paid. 70 for an hour massage and table shower. Managed to draw Sunny. A late 40's-ish MILF, about 5' 2" with natural Bs.
Lead me to the massage room. Clean, well lit, no one around. Very quiet Thursday night. The room doors do have small windows but this didn't stop the proceedings.
I asked for table shower first and she asked if I wanted scrubbing gloves or just hands. Again, table showers was a tiled room set up with drainage and mats on the carpet for convenience. And once again, it smelled CLEAN. Can't tell you how many of these joints I've stepped into that have a musty smell. Opted for no gloves and she gave me a good rinse, scrub, and tease but said we'd finish in the room.
Massage went well, maybe a little too hard for my taste so I had to ask her to back off. That was with just a sheet as a cover and following this, she began an oil massage, which was excellent. Again, felt great on a cold rainy night. Decent massage on flip and then the action started. Nothing more than a PM but it was really, really good. Best I've had in a long time. All touching was OTC, which I didn't mind.
Between shower & massage, I left feeling great. 1. 00 tip because she was great. Looking forward to exploring more of Ktown.
- RnR.
-
02-08-25 15:04 #10118Senior Member

Posts: 241Bailey was fun, but I must say one of the other two in the other room was trying to battle for who can get loudest, LOL. The other room was wailing! I must say it added to the excitement, with both yelling out loud!
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 13:36 #10117Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Lily is barely fuckable. Available is clinically acceptable. Bailey can only be handled vy someone as handsome as I.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 10:25 #10116Senior Member

Posts: 971Gave up on "Are them" long time ago. "EmPee"reviews isn't bad. One review gets you ten free days.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 22:10 #10115Senior Member

Posts: 422Kek now this is a declaration. I bet the deposition would be something else, too. So Bailey was clearly the best looking? Would you give either of the other 2 the ol' fish stick?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 22:09 #10114Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Latina hook up in Baldwin Park at Acu-cure
Work took me in this area did some research so I hope this was a cool Latina shack so I checked it out. Sol had that God given Latina ass and man given tits LOL. She has that thin waist but big ass Latina trait that I love. Makes pounding and doggy that much more fun. Her English is okay but I was thinking about what I was going to put in her mouth not what was going to come out of it LOL. She's wearing a mini skirt with her tits practically falling out. She gives me a nice tease for about 30 minutes little bit of massage but mostly ball play and oiling Junior while I laid on my stomach. I will say this overall I got the full hour and you guys know that doesn't always happen. On the flip we went over the menu and then her mouth went over my cock no cover. Good eye contact and she put a good 5 minutes into it which I can appreciate. She asked what I wanted first I told her to get on top for cowgirl. Then it was time to focus on that ass I put in reverse and watch her clap that ass all over me. The end was me pounding her from behind off the table one leg up and I went in hard and deep. Paid a full $200 for everything that's not a bad deal outside of LA. Interested in seeing what the rotation looks like worth another trip.
-
02-07-25 18:09 #10113Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Manny moe and bailey
I Priscillam, declare as follows:
1. I am a regular at Red Lantern, meaning that I have had sex in at least three of the rooms, I have taken a piss there (not a shit or shower), and I text the owner more than I do most members of my family.
2. on February 6, 2025, I texted and the roll was Lily, Ava, and bailey.
3. There have been two spectacular reviews of bailey, one here and on maps, and some have called her the next coming of ono.
4. I text over that I want to see bailey.
5. I am told that the three girls are not busy and they are doing some Einstein field equations.
6. I park and say I am going through the exhaust port on the side.
7. the door opens and it is lily.
8. Lily is quintessential hot young Asian boner certified, meaning straight up drek b grade Asian.
9. I tell her I want to see bailey. Out of the waiting room pops Ava, who is similarly sweet Asian gems flotsam.
10 And then Baiiley comes out. Now, I am going to be objective only. First off, her tits are tremendous. They are not D size, they are likely C, but they are real and they are spectacular. Her face is a little less than awesome. It is perfect for looking at while she has her tongue on your gooch, but I am not sure you want to spend the rest of African American history month with her. Her body is stellar, she has bony ankles, thigh gap, the whole thing.
11. Bailey's English skills are up there with the fire fighting readiness skills of LAFD. She knows hot, and I taught her cold. She did a massage for me and then went to get a hot towel. She said I was handsome. She did not grab my knob or balls, but she is quite sensual and she has absolutely no massage skills whatsoever.
12. She left to get a hot towel and made sure to wash my orifices. Then she started getting jiggy with it. It was kind of a blur, but she had me turn over and grabbed my 10 inch ratchet, gave me some light pecks around my ass. She asked if I was down for some hot monkey sex. I said yes and peeled off 160 from my huge bank roll.
13. She left to get condom and here is where it gets hazy. Now bailey is a 7 ish. I did not find her ridiculously attractive, but she is light years ahead of the drek on Sawtelle. She had me get in doggie style position and went after my undercarriage like a grease monkey at discount tires. She sucked my dick in reverse and in park. I face fucked her like I was trying to rebuild the palisades with my pecker.
14. Oh, she got undressed. She has nice naturals, likely c. She has, boyos, a tremendous Bush. There is no way you could eat her out without some type of weed removal device. I mean this thing looked like she had don king in there.
15. Her BJ is a bit toothy. She cannot deep throat.
16. In mish she has a tight grip, it is like you are opening a fucken bank vault.
17. I did mish awhile and started to get very lightheaded. I was pretty sure I was going to fucken die from the pussy tightening.
18. I wanted to go to doggie, and this is the kooo day graw. It is usually a lot of effort, I am talking like teaching pimps on fig how to drive without pointing a nine MM out the door effort, to bust in doggie. I have to pretty much mount the gal in flat doggie, install carabiner locking devices and Everest climbing crampons to really get locked in and then I have to go at least twice in full 4 x speed mode to get my rocks scrambled (eggs are too expensive). But with bailey, just going in and out of her furry twat and grabbing her ass and encouraging her to tickle my chestnuts, I blew in the second series.
19. She said I was a gentleman and helped me with my shoes. She did NOT offer me a water. Gold star for that.
20. I will be back this weekend.
-
02-07-25 16:16 #10112Senior Member

Posts: 104Summer is here early!
There's a new girl named summer at a place on Sherman Way near Balboa. 16850 Unit A.
She is divine. Perfect natural handfuls. She gave a great massage and then disrobed and gave a body to body massage mixed with teasing that was out of this world.
She was confident, fun, cute and sexy. She tasted great, had a beautiful flower and didn't mind some tongue all over. She licked me all over as well with a lot of attention on my nipples. She kisses and is a full GFE. She was a ton of fun and I highly recommend you check her out. She was a heavenly experience. Every time I go I get a new favorite girl. Let me know if you all got any questions and I'll try to answer them. Cheers mongers!












Reply With Quote





