Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36051
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt14  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Thai in Chicagoland places that do FS?
    You need to go to apartments in East River Road for the best Thai experience in Chicago. $300 for hour or $250 half.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3582675

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3543811

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...ery=6305561087

  2. #36050

    Including the house fee?

    It's been at least 5 years, maybe longer, that anything that cheap has been available in Chicago. CFS alone is generally $170-200 plus the house fee. Just seems really low. Maybe a regular gal?

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    I guess it depends on what you want. Guys who want a good massage and a HJ at the end can tell you if this was too much. I never pay more than 140 at these places and that's always for DATY and CFS. I always say no massage.

  3. #36049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJuhpenis  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I'm a very long time lurker going back to the good ol' days of Rainbow Spa in Rockford. Miss that place along with a few places downstate.

    My simple question is this, and I promise a review upon being in your fine city next week: Does any of the spas have MT's that will LFK / DFK or is that more likely from apartment situations? Dallas had some amazing spas that had MT's that did that about 15-20 years ago and I really just enjoy that.

    Leaning towards SXL at this point.

    Thank you in advance!
    From my experience, any MT will provide LFK / DFK or even BBFS as long as you pay a lot more and ask with respect.

  4. #36048

    Apologies in advance for question with no review.

    Hi guys,

    I'm a very long time lurker going back to the good ol' days of Rainbow Spa in Rockford. Miss that place along with a few places downstate.

    My simple question is this, and I promise a review upon being in your fine city next week: Does any of the spas have MT's that will LFK / DFK or is that more likely from apartment situations? Dallas had some amazing spas that had MT's that did that about 15-20 years ago and I really just enjoy that.

    Leaning towards SXL at this point.

    Thank you in advance!

  5. #36047

    Thai Girls

    Are there any Thai in Chicagoland places that do FS?

  6. #36046

    Wouldn't pay

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLoudMonger  [View Original Post]
    On impulse tried a place I've not heard of, Ling Ling on Belmont.

    Place is very clean and nice inside. $80 door. Didn't catch the name of the girl. Younger than most, fit. Nice body. Kind of cute in the face, too.

    Every time the door bell rang she had to answer it, so there were too many interruptions.

    Massage was okay. After the flip, she did the L1 motion, so I said yet. She said "more tip" and I said of course, thinking that typically I'm pretty generous for services rendered. The finish wasn't the best, too much jackhammering and she needed coaching. Handed her 60 afterwards thinking that was probably average, but that was not nearly enough for her. Demanded 100.

    What the heck. To me, $180 out the door for this type of service is too much. Is this Mongerflation / greed typical of the north side? I do not go there often.
    I guess it depends on what you want. Guys who want a good massage and a HJ at the end can tell you if this was too much. I never pay more than 140 at these places and that's always for DATY and CFS. I always say no massage.

  7. #36045

    ISO a legit "mutual touch"

    Ok. So here's the deal. I'm generally not interested in FS and rarely even want to go to L2.

    What I really want is a legit MT where there is some B2 B, great teasing, at least an ok massage, and definitely FIV.

    I feel like that was much more available but I can't find anyone without some stupid price tag.

    Any suggestions? PM me if you would prefer.

    Thanks in advance!

  8. #36044

    Ling ling

    Did she take any clothes off and let you touch? Than 100 os going rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLoudMonger  [View Original Post]
    On impulse tried a place I've not heard of, Ling Ling on Belmont.

    Place is very clean and nice inside. $80 door. Didn't catch the name of the girl. Younger than most, fit. Nice body. Kind of cute in the face, too.

    Every time the door bell rang she had to answer it, so there were too many interruptions.

    Massage was okay. After the flip, she did the L1 motion, so I said yet. She said "more tip" and I said of course, thinking that typically I'm pretty generous for services rendered. The finish wasn't the best, too much jackhammering and she needed coaching. Handed her 60 afterwards thinking that was probably average, but that was not nearly enough for her. Demanded 100.

    What the heck. To me, $180 out the door for this type of service is too much. Is this Mongerflation / greed typical of the north side? I do not go there often.

  9. #36043

    Ling Ling, on Belmont

    On impulse tried a place I've not heard of, Ling Ling on Belmont.

    Place is very clean and nice inside. $80 door. Didn't catch the name of the girl. Younger than most, fit. Nice body. Kind of cute in the face, too.

    Every time the door bell rang she had to answer it, so there were too many interruptions.

    Massage was okay. After the flip, she did the L1 motion, so I said yet. She said "more tip" and I said of course, thinking that typically I'm pretty generous for services rendered. The finish wasn't the best, too much jackhammering and she needed coaching. Handed her 60 afterwards thinking that was probably average, but that was not nearly enough for her. Demanded 100.

    What the heck. To me, $180 out the door for this type of service is too much. Is this Mongerflation / greed typical of the north side? I do not go there often.

  10. #36042

    What services

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Friday morning I went to Enjoy Life Spa on 1700 w Belmont. Easy unmetered parking right in front of the spa. Tina was at the front desk and I was planning on seeing her do it worked out. I have been with Claire before who actually gives great, hard deep tissue massages. The kind where you are sore the next day.

    Tina is late 20's, early 30's. Speaks accented English and is very easy to understand. She talks a lot so be prepared for that. She's small. 5'0, 115, natural C's with big nips.

    She reminded me a lot of my ex which was kinda scary. Things she said, expressions, her laugh. That was a bit odd and comforting haha.

    Paid for an hour which was $70. If you want deep tissue, it's $80.

    I asked for a body to body as well as the regular back walking and regular massage. She used unscented lotion.

    We had a nice relaxed satisfying hour. I gave her $140 tip. When I first came in she asked if I had cash for tip and I said, yes I will take care of you. That was the only negotiations we had.
    Can you share more on what went down? Trying to see if this is worth partaking in as this is near me.

  11. #36041

    Lucky Spa on Archer Ave

    Lisa.

    Mid to late 50's.

    Not bad looking for an older woman.

    Stomach. Decent tits. Bush.

    All covered $140 out the door.

    Wouldn't repeat but not bad for a no disruption type of session.

  12. #36040

    Enjoy Life

    Friday morning I went to Enjoy Life Spa on 1700 w Belmont. Easy unmetered parking right in front of the spa. Tina was at the front desk and I was planning on seeing her do it worked out. I have been with Claire before who actually gives great, hard deep tissue massages. The kind where you are sore the next day.

    Tina is late 20's, early 30's. Speaks accented English and is very easy to understand. She talks a lot so be prepared for that. She's small. 5'0, 115, natural C's with big nips.

    She reminded me a lot of my ex which was kinda scary. Things she said, expressions, her laugh. That was a bit odd and comforting haha.

    Paid for an hour which was $70. If you want deep tissue, it's $80.

    I asked for a body to body as well as the regular back walking and regular massage. She used unscented lotion.

    We had a nice relaxed satisfying hour. I gave her $140 tip. When I first came in she asked if I had cash for tip and I said, yes I will take care of you. That was the only negotiations we had.

  13. #36039

    Why not write review of what you know

    And read the board?

    Quote Originally Posted by Varsity2017  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a really good massage & more incall provider near west loop area. Any options? Please message with phone number or massage location.

    I'm willing to send good suggestions that I have in return as a "trade".

  14. #36038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsity2017  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a really good massage & more incall provider near west loop area. Any options? Please message with phone number or massage location.

    I'm willing to send good suggestions that I have in return as a "trade".
    If you share your information with the board someone will probably follow suit and give you some intel. Why do you want to keep your information secret?

  15. #36037

    Trade?

    I'm looking for a really good massage & more incall provider near west loop area. Any options? Please message with phone number or massage location.

    I'm willing to send good suggestions that I have in return as a "trade".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape