Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 756 1256 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37455

    Anyboy ever seen Buffiejax

    For some reason, this woman peak my interest LOL. Her comms are a bit spotty but just want to know is she legit or what? Anybody recently visited her? Lmk, thanks.

    Here's her link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/204848083140

  2. #37454

    Tastey

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to see this one forever she always ghost me anybody been able to actually see her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182420781

    Also interested in these please let me know if you have any info thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/166369156512

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/551646878193

    https://escort13.com/post/104108794?currentPage=40
    The first one has reports in the last couple of months about setting up mongers up and robbing them. Do a search and you will find them. The others I don't know about.

  3. #37453
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupric  [View Original Post]
    When I reached out to this provider, she tried the "Where are you located?" approach. When I ignored her and asked where her incall was located, she gave up. Why won't these people include the relevant info in the post so we can "Skip the Games".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/618731231249
    I've tried ro reaxh out and never hear back.

  4. #37452

    Any reviews

    Been trying to see this one forever she always ghost me anybody been able to actually see her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182420781

    Also interested in these please let me know if you have any info thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/166369156512

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/551646878193

    https://escort13.com/post/104108794?currentPage=40

  5. #37451

    What's her scam?

    When I reached out to this provider, she tried the "Where are you located?" approach. When I ignored her and asked where her incall was located, she gave up. Why won't these people include the relevant info in the post so we can "Skip the Games".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/618731231249
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-02-08 221957.jpg‎  

  6. #37450
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing time with Karmen like always a few nights ago. Yes, she does have her demons, but if you catch her when she is legit, she is amazing. She drained all the water out the pipe that was clogged.

    Pipe approves this message.
    What are these demons? I've been thinking of seeing her.

  7. #37449

    Any info on this one?


  8. #37448

    She has gps

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried  [View Original Post]
    Setting up a dream next week when I have time w Cherry and wanted anyone's opinion about their experience with her. Pm is fine too.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fantasizecherry
    Her rates are whack, she's been posting for a couple of years different names. I've talked to her twice. I don't remember exactly but something like 260 or 300 for a half hour. Non GFE, CBJ. Limited menu. Golden pussy syndrome. She's gone by different names and I've never read a single review. But some mongers must be smashing because she hasn't changed rates or menu. Toft.

  9. #37447

    Jacksonville visitor

    Heading to the JAX area for business and looking for some recommendations from the local mongers. My perfect date would be to host a dancer / former dancer for a full on GFE evening. Not crazy pole dancing, just slow exotic teasing and grinding for openers. Prefer the higher end classy MILF type (ie. Riverside Rachel type). I'll be staying in St. Augustine, but I'm not opposed to outcall in the JAX area.

    Or, what JAX clubs have higher odds of some ITC action?

    Feel free to PM me

  10. #37446

    Scam alert

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/615691654143

    You know it's got to be a scam when the first response is "where are you located". Wanted a deposit before they would tell me their general location. Then started getting texts from a different number asking for my location.

    Be careful out there.

  11. #37445

    Deja and Dr Mom Jessica

    Report from a while ago. Maybe August or September. Saw Deja and Jessica for a double when they were hosting behind Walgreens on Atlantic / Joeandy. Deja is always willing even if you sometimes have to navigate a bad attitude. Jessica does not really look like her pictures. Anyone know of anyone hosting in that general area?

    Deja: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/009392654349.

    Dr mom: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/939085844593.

  12. #37444
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried  [View Original Post]
    Setting up a dream next week when I have time w Cherry and wanted anyone's opinion about their experience with her. Pm is fine too.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fantasizecherry
    I've never seen her but I'm pretty sure her STG rates are much cheaper.

  13. #37443

    One of my reliables

    Had an amazing time with Karmen like always a few nights ago. Yes, she does have her demons, but if you catch her when she is legit, she is amazing. She drained all the water out the pipe that was clogged.

    Pipe approves this message.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6938.jpg‎  

  14. #37442

    Cherry

    Setting up a dream next week when I have time w Cherry and wanted anyone's opinion about their experience with her. Pm is fine too.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fantasizecherry

  15. #37441
    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    I'm not disputing your experience. I've seen Blair and had a fantastic experience, one of the best I've ever had. Now, I didn't negotiate a rate with her- she told me her rate and I paid it..
    I've had some good experiences with her as well. But also a few not so good, double booked and made an excuse, but as I've said before it's always YMMV. I believe there are far worse looking providers that advertise out there, and who care if she's bigger than the photos, she's not a whale pretending to be a dolphin. I think some of these other guys here are no beacons of health or physique either, but to each their own.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape