Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 1076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15924

    Raya

    Anyone have any experience with Raya? I'd like to contact her but don't really want to pay $80 for the Seeking membership: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-e6913c4ed08a.

  2. #15923
    Quote Originally Posted by Donger999  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-beae61f73c7f

    This one wants 2 K per month or 500/ meet. Wants ID and deposit. Works at Scores. Way too pro for me. Pass.
    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicasage

    She's an escort.

  3. #15922

    Christine

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    Communication was spotty but she did end up coming to me. Little bigger but she is a sweet girl and we had a good time. Treat her nice!

    PM for details.

  4. #15921

    Time and money waster

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-4d9c937e01f6

    This one reached out and exchanged numbers. We chatted and arranged to meet later in the week. She reached out the day before to confirm deets, so I booked the hotel and shared the info. She reconfirmed the morning of and said she was looking forward to meeting in the evening before blocking me on SA and phone.

  5. #15920

    Some prices

    I didn't feel like negotiating so I am not pursuing, YYMV:

    Bambi- Can't host, asked for $600 for meet https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-bc510144f5c4.

    Leslie- visiting in West Loop, wants $1 k for meet LOL https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-f069bc964ea3.

  6. #15919

    Young Ute avail for trade

    I found a nice young one recently that is looking for more activity. She isn't hot honestly but she's nice, easy to meet up with, seems to enjoy herself and is adventurous. She was willing to try Greek with me and it seemed like she was cool with it. She might even have a friend that would join but I didn't try since it's not my thing. She would like an arrangement but is perfectly fine with ppm and its reasonable rate as well. Happy to provide more details if you have something compelling for trade.

  7. #15918

    Lola

    Has anyone seen her before? She looks familiar.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-7c021deeb2ea

  8. #15917

    Yeni

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    She was banging someone in Chicago and he probably was offering more. I cancelled on seeing her the day before as I value some safety and she's going bareback with some guys.
    I would assume the same since she had someone pick her up an hour away. Some of these girls are just meat grinders seeing 2-3 guys a day and we should all be concerned with safety. I have too many easier choices.

  9. #15916
    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    I NEVER give the money upfront. Just too many guys have stories about girls that ran off and tbh, I too had someone do that. I was supposed to see Yeni the other day but was having a rough day so reached out to her in the morning to ask to reschedule. She said "No" and "Bye", so no point in responding. All attitude. Two days later she is hitting me up again. Again today she reached out and after agreeing to the time she asked if I was "for sure" (in Spanish) which I assured her that I was going to meet her. Then an hour before, I asked for the address as to where to pick her up and to let her know I would be ready. She responded an hour later that she had gone from the suburbs (where she lived) to Chicago "to take a walk". WTF. She asked if we could reschedule. Smh She obviously is a flake and based upon reviews, banging multiple guys some days of the week.
    She was banging someone in Chicago and he probably was offering more. I cancelled on seeing her the day before as I value some safety and she's going bareback with some guys.

  10. #15915
    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    I NEVER give the money upfront. Just too many guys have stories about girls that ran off and tbh, I too had someone do that. I was supposed to see Yeni the other day but was having a rough day so reached out to her in the morning to ask to reschedule. She said "No" and "Bye", so no point in responding. All attitude. Two days later she is hitting me up again. Again today she reached out and after agreeing to the time she asked if I was "for sure" (in Spanish) which I assured her that I was going to meet her. Then an hour before, I asked for the address as to where to pick her up and to let her know I would be ready. She responded an hour later that she had gone from the suburbs (where she lived) to Chicago "to take a walk". WTF. She asked if we could reschedule. Smh She obviously is a flake and based upon reviews, banging multiple guys some days of the week.
    Thanks for sharing. That's why I was hesitant to pull the trigger on her.

    I guess now I'll definitely pass.

    My spidey sense told me she is high volume.

  11. #15914

    Time Waster

    Had a nice chat, made plans, confirmed, then ghosted 30 minutes before after I had booked a hotel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-c153f854891d

  12. #15913

    Chris

    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan25  [View Original Post]
    Met Chris last month, pics are heavily photoshoped. I was a bit desperate so I met her at my hotel for $400. Got her an uber there and back home. She wore some lingerie that covered some belly fat and didn't take it off. Body was ok. Smelled of smoke. Let me DATY and she was clean. Decent BBBJ and was ok with BBFS. I did most of the work. Asked me to pull out. Didn't think to ask if I could CIM but I finished on body. She claimed afterwards that we could meet up for free after and host in Little Village. But comms and scheduling have been difficult. Don't think I would repeat for $$$ but for free sure.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-13349b728e61

    A couple weeks later, I met Theresa for $375 in my hotel. She drove herself. Did DATY and it was fine. Great BBBJ and likes it rough. CFS was good. Does a great CG. Finished in the bag. She was persistent at first contact, once she offered to meet in her car and find a quiet place LOL. I personally love the MILF energy and her big tits. Might repeat if she would be willing to host.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...a-7842a24473e0
    Chris is pretty open to anything but I also had a difficult time scheduling a second ppm with her. Can confirm she's open to BBBJCIMWS so that was nice.

  13. #15912

    Yeni

    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan25  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, I was trying to get her menu in Spanish and she was slow in responding and seemed to be giving me some attitude. Not good vibes. I do usually give the money upfront, but now I'm wondering if I should do payment at the end.
    I NEVER give the money upfront. Just too many guys have stories about girls that ran off and tbh, I too had someone do that. I was supposed to see Yeni the other day but was having a rough day so reached out to her in the morning to ask to reschedule. She said "No" and "Bye", so no point in responding. All attitude. Two days later she is hitting me up again. Again today she reached out and after agreeing to the time she asked if I was "for sure" (in Spanish) which I assured her that I was going to meet her. Then an hour before, I asked for the address as to where to pick her up and to let her know I would be ready. She responded an hour later that she had gone from the suburbs (where she lived) to Chicago "to take a walk". WTF. She asked if we could reschedule. Smh She obviously is a flake and based upon reviews, banging multiple guys some days of the week.

  14. #15911

    Jessica -

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-beae61f73c7f

    This one wants 2 K per month or 500/ meet. Wants ID and deposit. Works at Scores. Way too pro for me. Pass.

  15. #15910

    What's the purpose are they doing this?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueNexus  [View Original Post]
    Meatking ChiNewb are shills for 3rd party companies. Likely they're on their payroll.

    For example, I found "carnaughty" on FB ans she has a PSA saying she is being catfished. That's the same person listed as "flexiflirt" on SDM.
    I don't usee they can make any money on this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape