Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Lotus Spa

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 452
This blog is moderated by Honolulu968
  1. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by Milby  [View Original Post]
    HPD visited last year when Chinese Nana was here on her last stint. Some dude, who was a patron of Nana's, who apparently is some famous local Hawaii figure, hid underneath the bed. HPD was in the room questioning Nana and didn't think to look underneath the bed. Hahaha.
    Independent Nana worked here before?

  2. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by WetAndWild  [View Original Post]
    I hope the last Popo visit doesn't deter the new arrivals of girls. I was looking forward to seeing some of them.
    Looks like they closed.

  3. #405

    Closed!

    This place seemed closed today! Checked it out when passing by today to see the gate closed and chained up and the open sign of the place OFF.

    Seems the raid has a profound effect.

  4. #404

    New arrivals

    I hope the last Popo visit doesn't deter the new arrivals of girls. I was looking forward to seeing some of them. 😜.

  5. #403

    Hrs

    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a way to find out what those HRS sections are?
    https://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscu..._0712-1200.htm

    https://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscu..._0452-0002.htm

  6. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a way to find out what those HRS sections are?
    Google. Prostitution.

  7. #401

    Post #387

    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a way to find out what those HRS sections are?
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxwire  [View Original Post]
    According to HPD arrest logs, yesterday at 545 pm, there was an arrest for prostitution and failure to have massage license at the Lotus address. I'm not posting the direct link because it has someone's full name but you can Google it and see. Honestly, I thought something like this would hppen because a few days ago, I saw an IG ad for Lotus as I was randomly scrolling. The ad made it seem like a legit place but they still included the half naked women. I thought it was pretty foolish of them because it might attracted unwanted attention or even customers looking for a legit massage. Anyway, I just wanted to post my findings and spread awareness. Stay safe everyone.
    This should answer your question. GL!

  8. #400

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxwire  [View Original Post]
    Weird I swear I wrote a post about it but it never appeared. Anyway, according to arrest logs, there was an arrest made at Lotus's address on 2/6. Not posting link beca8 se it has the person's first and last name but you can find it on Google. I was thinking this was going to happen because a few days ago I saw an IG ad for Lotus which was surprising because the ad made it look like it was a legit spot except they still kept the half dressed photos in there. I found it odd they would do something lIke that in IG because it probably would attracted unwanted attention.
    You can post the link. It's public record so you wouldn't be violating any forum rules. GL!

  9. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a way to find out what those HRS sections are?
    Google "HRS # - it's also named on the log but I didn't want to post the details here.

  10. #398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    What are those HRS sections?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyWinz808  [View Original Post]
    I just found it on the HPD arrest logs posted online, happened Thursday 2/6 at 5:45 pm. Based on the how far back the list goes, the log for that date will disappear in a couple weeks.

    Summarizing for posterity:

    Korean 53 F arrested 2/6 5:45 pm, offenses cite HRS 712-1200 and 452-0002, released posting bail or bond 2/6 10:40 pm. No other arrests listed online.
    Anybody have a way to find out what those HRS sections are?

  11. #397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132

    Hpd

    HPD visited last year when Chinese Nana was here on her last stint. Some dude, who was a patron of Nana's, who apparently is some famous local Hawaii figure, hid underneath the bed. HPD was in the room questioning Nana and didn't think to look underneath the bed. Hahaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patonko  [View Original Post]
    So I feel like I can post this now, but I was actually insde the spa when HPD visited last week Saturday. I was waiting in a room when I heard a commotion outside in the main lobby area. I opened the door a crack and peeked through and saw an HPD car on the street outside via cameras. Me and two other guys along with the girls rushed in the back and locked the door (the backroom is actually at the front of the building near the street). When we saw HPD began walking up the stairs to the main entrance on the cameras we panicked and silently slipped out the backdoor and disappeared into the streets.

    Afterwards I ran into two of the girls in the area. They said the Mamasan had said HPD was looking for a fugitive / suspect in the area, but we didn't believe that. Ironically the Mama got mad at the girls for leaving, saying afterwards we needed to stay in the back. The girls were going to get a drink to calm down and invited me out but I was too rattled to accept.

  12. #396

    Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by Patonko  [View Original Post]
    So I feel like I can post this now, but I was actually insde the spa when HPD visited last week Saturday. I was waiting in a room when I heard a commotion outside in the main lobby area. I opened the door a crack and peeked through and saw an HPD car on the street outside via cameras. Me and two other guys along with the girls rushed in the back and locked the door (the backroom is actually at the front of the building near the street). When we saw HPD began walking up the stairs to the main entrance on the cameras we panicked and silently slipped out the backdoor and disappeared into the streets.

    Afterwards I ran into two of the girls in the area. They said the Mamasan had said HPD was looking for a fugitive / suspect in the area, but we didn't believe that. Ironically the Mama got mad at the girls for leaving, saying afterwards we needed to stay in the back. The girls were going to get a drink to calm down and invited me out but I was too rattled to accept.
    Totally unrelated, but did you see what Aria looked like?

  13. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by Patonko  [View Original Post]
    So I feel like I can post this now, but I was actually insde the spa when HPD visited last week Saturday. I was waiting in a room when I heard a commotion outside in the main lobby area. I opened the door a crack and peeked through and saw an HPD car on the street outside via cameras. Me and two other guys along with the girls rushed in the back and locked the door (the backroom is actually at the front of the building near the street). When we saw HPD began walking up the stairs to the main entrance on the cameras we panicked and silently slipped out the backdoor and disappeared into the streets.

    Afterwards I ran into two of the girls in the area. They said the Mamasan had said HPD was looking for a fugitive / suspect in the area, but we didn't believe that. Ironically the Mama got mad at the girls for leaving, saying afterwards we needed to stay in the back. The girls were going to get a drink to calm down and invited me out but I was too rattled to accept.
    Damn what an experience. So they visited at least once on Saturday before coming back on Thursday to arrest mama.

  14. #394

    Recently in NY

    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    Any info on whether the Pres new immigration policy has affected this place? I heard there was some action.
    One Chinese woman flies from South Carolina to LGA, NY.

    No criminal record but only undocumented or illegal resident whatever you call it.

    She was asked to show I'd more than passport that can work federally. And she got arrested and deported.

    Chinese with no English skill or Latinas may attract unnecessary attention.

  15. #393

    HPD Visit

    So I feel like I can post this now, but I was actually insde the spa when HPD visited last week Saturday. I was waiting in a room when I heard a commotion outside in the main lobby area. I opened the door a crack and peeked through and saw an HPD car on the street outside via cameras. Me and two other guys along with the girls rushed in the back and locked the door (the backroom is actually at the front of the building near the street). When we saw HPD began walking up the stairs to the main entrance on the cameras we panicked and silently slipped out the backdoor and disappeared into the streets.

    Afterwards I ran into two of the girls in the area. They said the Mamasan had said HPD was looking for a fugitive / suspect in the area, but we didn't believe that. Ironically the Mama got mad at the girls for leaving, saying afterwards we needed to stay in the back. The girls were going to get a drink to calm down and invited me out but I was too rattled to accept.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape