Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 11570
-
02-11-25 19:51 #9680Senior Member

Posts: 569FS with all the above mentioned for that particular rate.
Originally Posted by Jparkla23
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 19:19 #9679Senior Member

Posts: 97Sounds like the same Selena I saw many months ago. I have to second this positive review. I can confirm Selena is really receptive and gets into it.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 15:24 #9678Banned Member

Posts: 537Tried PM but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by LostLimit
[View Original Post]
Have you been recently? I'm trying to see if Amy is back.
She rotates between there and lumi spa in West Covina.
-
02-11-25 15:21 #9677Banned Member

Posts: 537Moon beauty spa. They have table shower too.
Originally Posted by Faustder
[View Original Post]
Girls from Star spa rotate there. If Ada shows up, definitely pay her a visit.
-
02-11-25 15:18 #9676Banned Member

Posts: 537I would have to agree and disagree.
Originally Posted by LostLimit
[View Original Post]
The shops that consistently give you all of that for 140 are:
Star spa on Ramona.
Lavender massage on Garvey.
Asian palace massage on Las tunas.
Ruby spa in Whittier.
Sky spa in Whittier.
Anywhere else it's usually upsell for BBBJ, GFE etc. So that's why I usually stick to the ones I listed. Mainly every single girl I've ever reviewed has been 140. I do tip them 160 when they are exceptionally well.
-
02-11-25 14:52 #9675Senior Member

Posts: 98Is FS included or that extra?
Originally Posted by LostLimit
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 14:08 #9674Senior Member

Posts: 569I don't venture out to pasadena much, but there is a LuckySpa that is opened until 2:30 am with very cheap rates and fairly decent, sometimes young, girls in their early 30's. Most of the time 2 girls are working. Prices may vary but you can text and ask mamasan there. Last time quoted me for 100 for 20 min, 150 hhr 69 GFE nuru, 180 hr with 69 GFE nuru, 220 hr BBBJ 69 GFE nuru cim.
Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21
[View Original Post]
Service will also varies depending how well you negotiate or who's working. You may get the service offered but often times its just a quick tease of 30's-2 min (BBBJ, 69, etc).
Great stop if you want a cheap late night snack.
-
02-11-25 12:29 #9673Banned Member
FS Tips
Happened to me as well some girls have even asked for $200 for an hour of FS, especially those girls working in shops where MMS loosely manage.
Originally Posted by LostLimit
[View Original Post]
Though the average tip amount in SoCal seems about $160 . I guess if you hold the line negotiating and they need your biz sometimes you could deal lower tips.
-
02-11-25 09:39 #9672Senior Member

Posts: 117Sgv
I have to take a trip up to Ventura County in a few days for work. Ventura postings don't have much info. Just wondering if anyone has info for the ride up and back. Will be traveling the 210 fwy through Arcadia, Pasadena etc. Any recommendations will be appreciated.
-
02-11-25 02:15 #9671Senior Member

Posts: 569It's very rare for a girl to provide all those mentioned by jrp for 140 tip with an hour session. Usually they will ask for 180+. Was told Ruby last day is Tuesday when I called. But seems like Selena is also a solid choice to go with as well.
Originally Posted by Faustder
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 00:00 #9670Banned Member
Garden Grove
Good to know they're cool with 140 tip to provide CFS. Do you know which spa is Ruby rotating to? Been looking for decent FS shops on the west side like Garden Grove.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 17:30 #9669Senior Member

Posts: 635Emma from GS in LA?
There is a review of an Emma in the LA massage parlor forum that sounds like it is the Emma from GS Spa. Ankle monitor and natural Ds are the main indicator. Anyway, here is an ad link for the spa.
https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Escor.../13211242.html
Text them for the line up.
-
02-10-25 13:48 #9668Regular Member

Posts: 9Body Care Center; Corner of Peck and Garvey in El Monte
Does anyone know where that girl that used to work here the past 3 years went? She was here almost every Friday and weekends.
-
02-09-25 02:52 #9667Banned Member

Posts: 537Star spa. Baldwin park. Selena
Current Star lineup is Ruby and Selena.
As I've already seen Ruby a couple times during this rotation, I opted for Selena.
Looks:
Selena has a pretty face and nice teeth with a nice smile. Mid 30's, slim and petite. Why'all petite lovers will like her. Man made high Bs. Big tattoo on her stomach. Nice little grabable butt which I enjoy grabbing during the upper back portion of the massage.
Massage:
Her massage was actually good! Not therapeutic by any means but she gave more pressure than normal. She paid a lot of attention to the glutes and hamstrings which was a nice touch. I was honestly relaxed at this point and limp until she started the teasing. Lots of touching / grazing the thighs, crack, booty hole and sack.
Service:
After the initial teasing, she wiped me down with the hot towel to remove the oil. Then more teasing before the flip. I flip and I'm already hard. She strips and starts with some neck kissing, dfk, then puts her tits on my face and I suck. She's got nice nipples. Then she works her way down and starts a good BBBJ with lots and lots of ball sucking and eye contact. Good BJ with no teeth and some DT attempts. I ask for 69 and man she's very receptive and reactive to getting ate out! Bhole is an outie. I didn't make her O but definitely got close before my tongue got tired haha. She then puts on the condom, which was a bit small BTW, and starts in cowgirl. Dang she is tight! Had to go in slowly at first. I placed my hand on her stomach, right above her pussy, put some pressure and she appeared to enjoy this. Then swapped to missionary with some DFK. I got close in mish so I asked for doggie and that's where I finished. I got to say the best position with her was probably mish. Solid freaking session! She's a repeat for sure. She'll be there for a week.
After the sesh, Ruby walks in and says to come visit her tomorrow before she rotates out. I don't think I'll be able to though. Tomorrow, Sunday, is her last day, then she's off to garden grove. The new smile definitely made a big difference. Really cleaned up her face overall.
60 hr 140 tip.
-
02-08-25 13:07 #9666Senior Member

Posts: 117Same as all the other places. Standard entrance fee. FS CBJ. 120. Chinese. Nothing to brag about.
Originally Posted by Mordeith
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






