Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 634 1134 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 22146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20151
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an opportunity to see this provider yet? Just looking for some info whether it's worth my time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...i/091411749265
    She had a meh review on here a few weeks ago. I contacted her a few.

    Times but she wants 250 kind of steep. However I still may because she is close to me and hard to find providers in East side. She looks OK but not 250 ok LOL. I was going to pull the trigger she told me 2 I don't leave work till 2 so I said 3 she got a bit of a attitude and went dark. Who knows any info is good, be safe boys.

  2. #20150

    Charlie

    Has anyone had an opportunity to see this provider yet? Just looking for some info whether it's worth my time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...i/091411749265
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NTMwOTM2NGE1MzU3ODNkNTE0YmFmYjA2YTUyYWJjOTczMWZmOGQ~2.jpg‎   MTYzMTI0OGFiNGE5YzJkZGE2NjM1MDA2ZGQwNjI2M2U4ZTg0ZjY0~2.jpg‎  

  3. #20149

    James Buchanan.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadBastid  [View Original Post]
    The ads usually disappear the same day they are posted, probably because they get their bust quota for the day.

    When you see a post with multiple "clues" of the number 15 usually with a 724 area code phone number, you have found it.

    If you can't figure that out, 15 will get you 20.

    Call or message that ad at your own risk..
    James Buchanan is usually featured in those ads. Our 15th President.

  4. #20148

    Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by Toastybread  [View Original Post]
    Just PM'ed you. Greatly appreciated!
    Saw Britt the other day, great service, took the old Polish boy like a fat kid on a candy bar. Made my head spin. Stumbled out of her in call when done. Highly recommended!

  5. #20147

    Answer to 15 gets you 20

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I'm lost as well.
    The ads usually disappear the same day they are posted, probably because they get their bust quota for the day.

    When you see a post with multiple "clues" of the number 15 usually with a 724 area code phone number, you have found it.

    If you can't figure that out, 15 will get you 20.

    Call or message that ad at your own risk.

    -MB.

  6. #20146

    Re: Blair

    Quote Originally Posted by Hey333  [View Original Post]
    Love to hear more about Blair. She texted back quick but I'm hesitant to respond for few reasons.
    Texted her pretty late, around 10:30, and she got back to me quickly and we FaceTimed to confirm. She said she could be ready in 30 min. She gave me an address for a place in Tremont and I showed up around then. She kept making excuses (but she did respond to texts) about this and that for 30 Minutes or so. When she was ready she walked out and let me know she was outside so I pulled up. There's a parking lot she directed me to where we did the deed. Lots of traffic in that parking lot for that time of night, kind of spooked me a bit but ended up being okay.

    I asked about bb just out of curiosity before we got started and she said she would cause I looked clean to her. She also didn't have a rubber so I imagine it's not uncommon for her to go BBFS. I had one though so I wrapped up. CBJ was good, not rushed, then she hopped on for cfs. She was tight and felt good, but when she hopped off I got hit with a whiff of odor from below. Was pretty bad. We talked briefly after then she hopped out and left. Good luck!

  7. #20145
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSixNine  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind posting a screenshot and link so we can all see?
    Yeah, I'm lost as well.

  8. #20144

    Screenshot

    Would you mind posting a screenshot and link so we can all see?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadBastid  [View Original Post]
    The obvious entrapment scam is back on STG. No birthday cake this time.

    Anyone dumb enough to fall for that one deserves to be busted.

  9. #20143

    15 gets you 20

    The obvious entrapment scam is back on STG. No birthday cake this time.

    Anyone dumb enough to fall for that one deserves to be busted.

  10. #20142

    Creampie babe, again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neodarke  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad about the drugs and the nuts part, would definitely like to have tried that.
    I saw her earlier today, she doesn't actively use in session or anything like that, as far as her being nuts, I'm pretty sure my take on it is maybe she's kinda no nonsense, we had a little bit of a "spat" if you will because I had heard about the potential for her being nuts and I voiced a bit of a concern because she had raised her prices for new people and I was, of course new, so I wasn't too thrilled about paying 150 for a qv with someone who had a questionable review history, she was a bit snippy at first, but I remained calm, I almost didn't go see her because of the nuts claim, but she didn't explode like an idiot, like most women and she was able to calm me down and pretty much convince me to take a chance & I kinda did that to test her reaction & how she handled it, so anyways I had a great time & i suggest you try her out, you won't be disappointed.

  11. #20141

    Creampie babe update

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    Cod you maybe provide a few more details?
    I can provide some details for you brother, I saw her this afternoon, I had been thinking about visiting her for a while and I have heard the debates back and forth, so after careful inspection of the pictures at hand and the fact that I couldn't get a hold of any of my regulars (on a weekday which I thought was strange). I decided to take the plunge, she was in Akron today (technically Springfield); so I made the trip down from Youngstown and I'm glad I did. Girl is definitely talented and a treat, the girl in the pics is her and make no mistake that's a pussy down there and a tight one at that, great technique, she likes to ride and use edging techniques, all around cool gal and I strongly recommend, most of these girls are on drugs, so that doesn't bother me, I'd say definitely take the plunge, I'll definitely be repeating.

  12. #20140

    Blair

    Quote Originally Posted by SolarD  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, met with a few providers. Details below:

    I met Asia tonight. Met me for outcall for $$. Communication was good, she arrived more or less on time. I thought she was attractive and she smelled freshly showered, though she definitely smokes squares. Good head, tight box. Would repeat. Said she comes from Toledo 1 x / month.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4197871289

    I met Blair a few days ago for car play. She is chubbier than in her pictures, communication was poor. There were also significant hygiene issues. I would not repeat. BBFS was available tho I didn't partake.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...d/189616432131
    Love to hear more about Blair. She texted back quick but I'm hesitant to respond for few reasons.

  13. #20139
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrangeSeeker  [View Original Post]
    The opposite. Girl transitioning to a guy with testosterone. Def has a vag. Def on drugs. Used to be a good time but is too nuts for me anymore and I don't really like how her features changed. Still nice pussy tho.
    TRT makes women super horny. (it's also prescribed for menopause).

  14. #20138
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrangeSeeker  [View Original Post]
    The opposite. Girl transitioning to a guy with testosterone. Def has a vag. Def on drugs. Used to be a good time but is too nuts for me anymore and I don't really like how her features changed. Still nice pussy tho.
    That's too bad about the drugs and the nuts part, would definitely like to have tried that.

  15. #20137
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrangeSeeker  [View Original Post]
    The opposite. Girl transitioning to a guy with testosterone. Def has a vag. Def on drugs. Used to be a good time but is too nuts for me anymore and I don't really like how her features changed. Still nice pussy tho.
    I'm friends with her and I am pretty sure she has not took the testorone for quite some time. Was still a fun time but kind of a mess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape